Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reaper Cometh
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-06-2022, 06:29 PM

Cameras open up at midnight to a view of a graveyard. A hooded figure comes into view, walking towards a gothic styled mansion at the end of the graveyard. Holding something out in-front of the cameras slowly rotate to reveal Daniela. Her eyes blacker than the midnight sky, some blood drips from her lip as the camera follows the blood down to reveal her hands drenched in blood as she held a heart in the palms of her hand. The wind could almost be heard to the sound of ‘oh death.’

Won't you spare me over til another year
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
I'll open the door to heaven or hell
Whoa, death someone would pray
Could you wait to call me another day
The children prayed, the preacher preached
Time and mercy is out of your reach
I'll fix your feet til you cant walk
I'll lock your jaw til you cant talk
I'll close your eyes so you can't see
This very hour, come and go with me
I'm death I come to take the soul
Leave the body and leave it cold
To draw up the flesh off of the frame
Dirt and worm both have a claim
O, Death
O, Death

No wealth, no ruin, no silver no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
O, death
O, death
Wont you spare me over til another year
Wont you spare me over til another year
Wont you spare me over til another year…

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
Oh, Death
Well I am Death, none can excel
I'll open the door to heaven or hell
Oh, Death
Oh, Death

My name is Death and the end is here...”

A sadistic smirk that resembled all of the sadistic mentors in the dark arts grew across her face.

“The irony in calling yourself Venom when you could never comprehend real venom. I was born with venom coursing through my veins. I inherited the venom of a Latin snake from my uncle, I inherited the reaper inside of me from my father, I inherited my demon from my aunt. My mother tried to keep me pure at heart but when the irrelevant gutter trash attempted to rise out from under the rocks we buried them under and make a name for themselves off of my family’s legacy…the legacy I carry on.. then why not embrace every bit of the gifts I inherited.”

Cameras follow Daniela into the house. They pan around taking in the gothic interior, the walls decorated with names of previous souls that her family have claimed in the past. At the end of the corridor there is an empty glass box sitting on a podium. Daniela makes her way towards it.

“Lux, you really have no idea what is coming your way! There’s nothing you can do to stop the inevitable from happening! I will drag you down to hell and hand deliver your soul to the devil. You don’t deserve the lux-ury of being referred to by your first name. That would imply that I have some semblance of respect for you. I don’t. The fact that I’m referring to you..much less talking about you.. is asinine and ludicrous to say the least. You’ve already seen what I can do. So do I really look like I’m a damsel in distress to you? Allow me to remove those blinders from your deluded eyes. I don’t need saving. But you will..”

Once Daniela reaches the end of the corridor, she places the heart inside of the glass box.

“Unfortunately there is nobody that can save you, nothing that can be done to change your fate. That fate was already sealed the moment you put pen to paper and signed on for this match. Now I get to enjoy hearing your blood curled screams as I mutilate your body in that ring. I get to feel your blood on my hands, I get to watch the light leave your eyes whilst you beg me to show you mercy.”

The camera moves from the heart to a name plaque under the box reading her opponents name.

“But sadly for your family, the reaper doesn’t show any mercy.”

Daniela turns to walk back down the corridor towards the exit.

“Take a good look around at this place Lux, this will be your final resting place. You’ll join every other name on these walls. There is some good to take out of your demise, it sends a warning shot to everybody else in XWF… don’t hunt what you can’t kill! Because if you come looking for me then you appear on my radar and if you appear on my radar well…”

Daniela chuckles to herself.

“Well you end up a permanent resident right here.”

Daniela’s demonic laughter echoes throughout the house as she wipes the blood from her hands on the wall. From outside the sound of motorbike engines revving can be heard. Once Daniela hears the familiar sounds her smirk grows wider by the second.

“Ah my special guests. Two people I know that will want a front row seat to witness the soul collection of you Lux! Two sadistic sons of bitches that will allow me to tap into their deranged minds to give me further ideas how to inflict pains and torture on to you Lux.”

Daniela exits the house to greet two hooded figures standing outside against two grim reaper styled motorcycles. Daniela smirks at both of them.

“You both took your time getting here! Did you both forget whereabouts of the house that you both helped build?”

Daniela playfully jokes with them, one of the males steps forward.

“Of course not Mi princesa! We just wanted to give you time to get used to what now fully belongs to you but now that we are here… it’s time to put our minds together and come up with perfect torture for this little maggot you’re facing.”

Daniela nods, motioning for them both to come to her. The three embrace in a group hug.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanielaRayeWeathers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2022)