Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return to Savage?
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-06-2022, 02:05 PM

A firepit burns brightly atop the white sands of the Kill Devil Hills beach. It’s a warm night, and a group of people sit on the wooden tables surrounding the pit, laughing, telling stories, and drinking the best rum the town has to offer: Kill Devil Rum. Yeah, they are not that creative with their naming of things, but when you are in a town called Kill Devil Hills, you are going to put that kick ass name on everything. One of the people sitting here is Xavier Lux, he wears a white “CCPE” tank top, black beach shorts and sandals. Despite everything that has gone down, Chris Page still has Xavier’s back, and he appreciates it, and all the bonus that comes with being in the enterprise. He holds a bottle of spiced rum, aptly named Summer Solstice, which after attending a rum tasting this morning at the Kill Devil Hills distillery (told you), was the one that his taste-buds enjoyed the most. His former manager Paco is nowhere in sight, but he would likely be hacked off knowing that Xavier has chosen rum over his precious tequila. Oh well. Xavier takes a swig and then leans in to listen to an older man, likely a local, telling him one of the many legends of the area.

Yup, that’s the one that I believe the most, that one of our ancestors tried to extort money from the devil himself, then got trapped in a deep pit atop one of them dunes over there… They say that’s why our landscape is all rugged and rough, believe it.

Is that right?

Hand to God.

Did anyone ever try to go dig up the body, see if it was really there?

Nah, people were to scared…

What about now?

People don’t care about legends any more, too busy with their smart phones, becoming dumber by the minute...

Well it sounds l like a challenge, want to go dig up the extortionist? Or do you think the devil may stop us?

Nah, I’m too old for that shit. But you go right ahead young fella, I reckon if you start walking north west from here, you’ll hit them dunes in no time. Take some good equipment, good clothing, and a crucifix and a bible of any kind for good measure. You never know.

Xavier looks over his shoulder and tries to find the sand dunes in the darkness past the parking lot of the beach. He narrows his eyes, doesn’t seem to see anything so he turns back around.

Maybe next time, for now, I’m perfectly happy sitting here enjoying this rum.

That’s what I said the first time I set foot in this town, and never left...

How long ago was that?

50 years ago, give or take..

Damn. Well, I’m only in town for a couple of days, here for a wrestling show and then I’m moving on to the next town, wherever that is.

Ah, carnie folk are ya? Well here’s to ya.

Xavier laughs at the comment, but doesn’t reply, instead just toast bottles with the old man and drinks more rum. He then watches the fire as it dances in front of him.

Reflection

So, my next opponent, unlike my last, is actually a serious competitor: the self-dubbed “Reina” Daniela Raye Weathers. Well, I bow to no king, and I’m not about to start bowing to a queen either before she earns my respect. Granted, The Queen has had a much more successful run in XWF than me in her short time here, winning the Anarchy championship already as well as being XWF’s current Star of the Month. That’s all great, but her championship run was short-lived it seems, and even though she just got a rematch at the last Anarchy show, in a brutal ‘elimination chamber’ style match, she couldn’t recapture it. As a matter fact, shortly after her pod being opened, she was eliminated by that generic (not genetic) freak known as Bam Miller. I mean who loses to Miller Time? Honestly. So, if we really pay attention, was her successful run a fluke and we are now seeing the real Daniela Weathers? Or is she just on a slump? Something I am very familiar with. The Queen seems to be on a downward spiral that has led her to a match with me, likely hoping that she will use me to bounce back and get back in the winning column.

Fuck that.

I was on a downward spiral for a while myself, and now I have been on a rollercoaster of sorts, win, loss, win and so on but I need to start an upward spiral and put two wins in a row. I haven’t done that since I first joined this promotion. Two wins lead to three, then four and maybe eventually to a title shot of sorts. Maybe the Anarchy, maybe the TV, I don’t care, I just want to earn myself a shot and go from there.

I’m tired of being mediocre.

So, I am not about be a “lifesaver tube” being thrown to you by XWF Daniela...

I will not be your steppingstone or your lifeline...

I will not be your damn jester.

I’m sitting at likely the ugliest .500 record in XWF history, and it can only get prettier from here; a win against The Queen will look shinier than that crown you have placed above your own head.

He gets a notification on his mobile phone, which snaps him out of the trance he was in. He looks at it and appears surprised at the received text.

Well there is a name I haven’t seen in a while.

"Hello Xavier Lux, this is Jonathan Barrows. I think it’s time you get over it and get back to Savage, what do you think?"

Xavier thinks on it for a quick second, then replies.

"I agree, see you then."

He puts the phone away.

But first, I take down the queen.
------------------------------------------------Word count: 1000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2022), Peter Vaughn (07-06-2022)