Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Tag Team Mess Match
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-06-2022, 01:51 PM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Mastermind had left early to focus on his match with Hanari Carnes on Wednesday Night Warfare while Kris The Hammer Von Bonn and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs were being put through their paces one final time by their manager Antony the Jerk. The third Misfit, Scarlet the Hunteress was watching on.

Kris and Melanie were in the ring against two local workers practicing their moves.

ANTONY: "That's it. That's great teamwork,"

SCARLET: "I don't know what that stupid boss of Anarchy is thinking. I used to be on Anarchy, Von Bonn and Childs didn't,"

ANTONY: "Would you give it a rest! It's a 5-way tag team scramble match,"

SCARLET: "Precisely. I should of at least been one of the team members,"

ANTONY: "You'll get your chance."

Kris thumps one of the local workers in the chest with his elbow, and he bends over. Kris sets him up for his finishing move Hammer Time, which was like a pedigree, and without hesitation, goes through the move.

ANTONY: "That's it, very well done. Okay take a break, we need to send a promo into Anarchy for your match,"

The trainers threw a towel each to Kris and Melanie.

VIDEO CONFERENCE ROOM

The camera fades into the video conference room inside the Misfits Gymnasium, and it shows Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs sitting on a chair staring at the camera, with her head cocked to one side, while Kris the Hammer Von Bonn was behind her, pacing back and forth, and slapping the hammer between his hands.

MELANIE: "It seems we are live Mr. Manager,"

Off-camera Antony speaks.

ANTONY: "So go ahead and start your promo."

Melanie looks back at the camera.

MELANIE: "Okay so for some reason Kris and I are appearing on Thursday Night Anarchy, where we have to be in a match against 4 other Tag Teams. I read the rules, oh you didn't know, some of you thought I couldn't read? I can read!!!!! It's an Anything Goes match where no tags are needed. It's like chaos. It's like going to be chaotic. It's like going to be crazy. Oh, you didn't know. That's right up my alley. 'Crayzee' is my middle name."

Kris walks in front of Melanie.

KRIS: "Quite simply put, a shit show. Melanie likes to use the word crazy, but to me, it's a shit show only Vinnie Lane, the GM of Thursday Night Anarchy has dreamed up. Knightley, Roberts, can you guys even wrestle? Martin, Miller. We know you two can. Wish, Black, you two are thugs of the highest order, and Lichter and Law we all know what happens when other MAGA type organizations get together, don't we?"

Melanie stands up and pulls Kris to the side.

MELANIE: "'Crayzee' is my name, 'crayzee' is what the match is going to be, and 'crayzee' is what it'll take to win that match. It's ours for the taking,"

Kris pulls Melanie out of the way.

KRIS: "The Misfits have this won on paper. You guys won't even know what will hit you. Just like this hammer,"

Kris throws the Hammer at the camera, and the recording stops as the camera is broken.

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1:

[Image: Chris-Hemsworth.png]

[Image: TH03208.png]

WE