Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dudley Thugyles Are Byke (For One Nite Only)
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-05-2022, 06:19 PM

[We see random montages of JB Dudley and Tommy Dudley doing their thing in the ring in the past few months of this year. Then we see them putting random people through tables in the indies, now we see the duo in some random indy fed interrupting a tag match, and the finish involved them putting one of the victims through a flaming table, which popped the crowd of 20 people in the venue. After that was done, we see the duo in the parking lot, in their tye dyed shirt and blue jeans talking about their exploits.]

JB Dudley: Oh man, we put a huge number on them!

T-Dudley: Oh hell yeah we did, even in these shitty tye dye shirt I bought off wish.com two days before.

JB Dudley: Man, you should have just gotten us some real tye dye shirts and not these shitty knockoff types that was shipped from Japan.

T-Dudley: HEY! Beggars can’t be choosers you know, so be glad we got ourselves this shirt. Don’t worry, i’ll get some real tye dye shirts before we go to North Carolina.

JB Dudley: What’s going on down south?

[Tommy Dudley pulls out his phone, and shows JB Dudley the Anarchy line up, and shook his head in agreement.]

JB Dudley: Oh that clusterfuck of a tag match we are going to have, what joy to the world huh?

T-Dudley: Ehhh not really, I mean we got a set of teams that might as well be in the indie fed we crashed too, be somewhere else in either in playboy or playgirl magazines, sucking off Trumps’s own neither regions for a tenth term nom, being in a gang called Loserfists, and basically in line at an unemployment in their areas.

JB Dudley: Sheesh you didn’t have to be harsh to them! But I do see what you mean. Some are decent, some are… meh to say the least. Tell me who’s in this thing!

[Tommy Dudley scrolls on his phone and sees the first name.]

T-Dudley: The Misfits?... Yeah the misfits!

JB Dudley: Isn’t that the team who got beaten by that t shirt making dude?

T-Dudley: Maybe or someone else, but still they aren’t as good as this next team…..Savannah Knightly and Liam Robert!

[Then they started laughing and slapping the cars that were beside them.]

JB Dudley: Oh god, a snow white lookin broad and a job guy who embraces his suckyness… man, they will be eaten alive in this match. I kinda feel sorry for them, but not really though. Who’s next?

T-Dudley: Elijah Martin and Bam Miller!

[JB Dudley scratches his head and looks into the sky, then looks back at Tommy Dudley.]

JB Dudley: Hmm, I think they fare better in this thing to the rest. They might have a fighting chance, or not depending on the outcome of things. The only reason why I have faith in them was because they both held onto some kinda strap respectively.

T-Dudley: True true, but those days are done with them, just like they will be done on Anarchy if we get our hands on them. Now, for the grand finale, you want to take a guess who’s the last one in this thing?...

[Tommy Dudley then pulls out a MAGA red cap, which JB Dudley looked at oddly, then Tommy Dudley pulls out a picture of Kimberly Guilfoyle, and JB Dudley still nodded his head no. Tommy Dudley then pulls out a picture of Ye’s trip to the white house with Trump in it. THEN he finally nodded his head yes to it.]

JB Dudley: OH TEAM MAGA with that Boot licker guy and Obey The Law guy… while they are deep in the anal cavites of the blue states, they can’t overturn an ass whoopin from us or anyone in this match.

T-Dudley: No they can't, unlike the supreme courts, we are the one who can execute the orders of a beat down that would make all the protestors cry to ban us from wrestling in XWF.

[Then JB Dudley takes off his fake glasses, to speak from the heart.]

JB Dudley: No matter who comes in this bullshit, just know that we are going to hurt someone who isn’t named Vita Valenteen. We could care less of who comes out on top, because at the end of the day we are mostly out for the grind and money of this shit. I am not sweating this shit, neither is Tommy, and plus this match might be a gateway drug for Tommy to get a taste of a multi person shit show gonna be like before Wargames, isn’t that right T?

T-Dudley: Oh you preachin to the Dudley congreagion, that’s fuckin right. I know right away this shit show can make me go insane, and I'm willing to take anyone down who comes in my line of fire. Come hell or high water, we will make an impact in this shitshow tag match in North Corlina, any last words JB?

[Then the two decide to leave the parking lot of the venue, as it fades into the Anarchy logo.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2022)