Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Meeting of the past.
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-30-2022, 11:11 PM

The scene opens up inside Disneyland, located in Anaheim, California. Lexi Gold and her sister Leslie just so happened to be in the city visiting friends, and since they had some time to kill they agreed to come here, so the two of them were decked out in Disney merch as they stood behind the gate as they watched the carousel go around and around for what seemed like an endless amount of time while they hand their ice cream in hand.

Leslie Gold: I'm glad the weather allowed us to come here today. It's such a beautiful day and I wouldn't mind spending the whole day here. Mind you, it's been how many years since we visited?

Lexi Gold: Three years.

Leslie Gold: Are you sure? It seems much longer than that. It seems more like ten years.

Lexi shakes her head and laughs at her answer.

Lexi Gold: Okay, let's not exaggerate.

Leslie Gold: Perhaps. Anyway, can we get on some rides now, or are you too chicken shit?

Lexi's eyes then began to gaze around at the random people passing them by, seemingly distracted. The scoop almost falls off her cone when she notices a blonde figure far off in the distance that shows an uncanny resemblance to herself. While this other figure was wearing a completely different outfit than her, her face, hair, body type were all the same. It was enough to give her a chill down her spine. This figure however is shown vandalizing some rides yet no one seems to do anything about the situation.

Lexi Gold: I'll be back… stay here for now.

Leslie Gold: Where are you going?

Lexi Gold: Listen, I said stay here.

Lexi hands her the half melted ice cream cone before walking over to confront this other woman who had already been making her way towards the restrooms.

Lexi finally gets close enough that she places a hand on the back of her left shoulder, and the other woman stops and turns around. It was like her reflection in the mirror was staring right at her, as The Golden Goddess thought to herself.

???: Hello. It has been awhile. Hasn't it?

Lexi Gold: I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that you look like me.

The other woman smirks and looks at her up and down, not exactly impressed by what she saw.

???: Me being the better looking one. You know Lexi, I was trying everything in my power to get your attention, but you are so oblivious to everything unless it happens to take place in your own little world. You know what I call that? Self-centered.

Lexi opened her mouth wide in shock, but also she was offended at the same time.

Lexi Gold: That is not true. I am very much a given person to the world. Just because the camera is not on me at all times doesn't make it less of the truth. Anyway, you never did tell me your name.

???: I am basically your former self from your past that has come to remind you that even though everyone else has forgotten about me, including you, I haven't. You have the ability to change that. It's not too late. I know you have a match coming up, and I want to give you something that could help you.

Lexi's look a like hands her the sledgehammer which she had used to vandalize the rides. Lexi looks down at the weapon and refuses to take it and instead nods.

???: Take it now, Lexi. Disregard the rules, just beat your opponents with this to a bloody pulp, or until they are unable to move and put them in the injured list, or better yet end their career. This will benefit us both, trust me. It might even lead you to get a championship opportunity.

Lexi Gold: You are crazy!

The other woman forces the weapon into Lexi's hands. Before she could say another word, or take some action, Leslie sneaked up from behind and said something which startled her and made her drop the weapon on the ground. She turned around and confronted her sister, unable to process what just happened.

Leslie Gold: Hey, who were you talking to?

Lexi turns around, and this other woman disappears like magic, leaving her with more questions than answers.

Lexi Gold: She was here… she looked like me… She didn't tell me her name, but she insisted I do some pretty awful things. I-

Leslie Gold: I didn't see any other woman, so I have no idea what you're talking about, Lex. I think the heat is making you looney. Can we just get on the rides now and get food before you start seeing things that are not there again.

Lexi Gold: Sure. I guess…

Lexi sighs as Leslie pulls her by the hand and the two siblings walk off in the distance. Lexi's thoughts lingered in her head as she did. She swore the woman was an actual person that was having a conversation with her. Regardless, she knew the kind of person she was deep down and worked so hard to achieve that, so no one can convince herself to change otherwise. Her life couldn't be happier.

Last time you saw me grace a Saturday Night Savage Show, I was placed in a match against Jenny Myst. She walked away victorious, and I'm not afraid to admit that she was the better woman that night, but I will not allow my past failures to stop me from continuing to fight and live out my dreams.

This week however, I got new competition stepping up to me. Alex Minett Vega Yin and Justin York. Justin is as blunt and vulgar as they come. He has voiced his opinions on other wrestlers in a not so nice way, and I get it. This is wrestling. We can't always sing kumbaya by the fire and get along, but there is a right and wrong way to go about things, and it seems like he always knows how to cross lines.

She sighs, not happy with the way he handles himself.

Aside from that, Justin, I think you are talented in the ring and if you continue to showcase that more you might hold some gold around XWF, but honey sorry to disappoint you, but it won't be at my expense. I've been working too damn hard at climbing up the ladder here to allow some ego driven and disrespectful punk to create setbacks for me and interfere with my plans and goals, but I know you will attempt to anyway, because you want to make an impression with the higher ups. Unfortunately, this match in particular will only lead you to spiral downward and catch a loss in the process.

I may not have received success yet since I signed my contract with the company, but I'm paying my dues. I don't believe in cheating, or bitching in order to advance towards the front of the line. This is the first time we share a ring together, and I will ensure that your first memory of me is when I knock you out cold, and you will be staring up at the bright lights wishing and praying you didn't cross fires with me.

She smirks, and a close up of her face shows determination in her eyes.

Switching to an opponent who I do respect and someone I believe will bring out the best in me. I'm referring to Alex Minett-Vega-Yin. While I brought up the respect thing and the fact that she seemed rather enthused about facing me doesn't mean I plan to take it easy on here. In fact, it's going to be the opposite. I plan on putting her through the wringer to see if she can put aside that sweet side to her and replace it with showing me her aggressiveness. If she fails to do so, then she is in for trouble. I didn't sign up to receive easy challenges thrown my way. I expect my body and mind to be challenged in every way humanly possible, no matter how the outcome. I hope this is one of those situations.

Everyone perceives the name Lexi Gold differently, whether you are familiar with my in ring work or not. I learned over the years that you can't please everyone. For four years I've been busting my ass consistently in any company I've entered and still do till this day. Should my opponents fail to recognize what I bring to the table in this three-way match, then I will flip that damn table over until I'm satisfied with my point, or I come out of there with a win under my belt.

She buries her head in her lap, then raises her head and cups her cheek, ready for the war that was about to take place in a matter of days.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lexi Gold's post:
Jonathan Barrows (07-01-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-01-2022), Theo Pryce (07-02-2022)