Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right is Might
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-05-2022, 11:03 AM

Vita sat defeated in front of her open locker contemplating her most recent loss to Savannah Knightley.

[Image: VV-locker-room.jpg]

Her charred skin littered the area with flakes of burnt flesh as she slipped her top over her head. Vita sighed in response, knowing that something needed to change. She had begun the year masterfully, earning herself an undefeated streak both in and out of the Plump Pigeon Tournament, and along with it, a little bit of recognition. It seemed then that she was poised for the career resurgence that she had hoped for since returning from injury in the fall of the previous year.

Yet here she was recovering from another defeat. An act that was becoming somewhat of a tradition in recent months.

"Does it hurt?"

Vita looked to the doorway to find Dolly Waters looking at her with a combination of concern and disgust.

[Image: Dolly.jpg]

The two of them weren’t exactly enemies, but they weren’t friends either. Dolly had been Vita’s inspiration for getting into the business at one time, but like they say, never meet your heroes. Vita was shunned and mocked by the veteran years ago in the build to a match between them. Vita would prove herself there and rise above the established vet, but a relationship between the two of them since has been nonexistent. Vita wondered if Dolly was just there to rub in the loss to Savannah Knightley or if she was actually concerned about her burnt flesh before realizing that it really didn’t matter, they shared an answer.

"Very much so, but my skin should heal once I feed..." She said very nonchalantly. Dolly took pause before grinning. "Should I be worried about being in here right now?" She asked in jest, but it was a real concern, and one that seemed to offend Vita.

"No, you don't have to worry about the freak biting you!"

Vita aggressively tore into her locker, the frustration of tonight's loss seeped into her every action as she slammed a small cage onto the bench beside her and fed from the rat within.

[Image: ezgif-5-ed397a72d5.gif]

Vita’s eye’s disappeared into the back of her head as she drained the small critter of its lifeforce. As she did, her charred skin began to flake away as the skin underneath regrew with a perfect scar free complexion.

Vita didn’t even look at Dolly as she neatly packed the rat away in a ziplock bag for disposal.

”What do you want?” She asked so coldly that it was hard to believe that she was the same person who used to sit cross legged in front of the TV cheering on the prepubescent Dolly Waters like she were a frickin’ superhero.

”For you to snap out of whatever this is and get your head back in the game.”

Vita looked at Dolly in disbelief. ”Why should you care?”

"No, the question is, why don't YOU?"

Dolly’s tone was stern and Vita knew that she was serious.

"Tonight really wasn't my fault."

"Maybe not, but you did trip yourself up pretty hard against Tommy Wish and put a pretty gruesome stain on an otherwise perfect tournament record."

"Sorry if I have P.T.S.D. from my prior run ins with the "Toe Tickler" Tommy Wish."

Dolly was unimpressed with Vita's attempt to make light of the situation. "Listen, what I said on Twitter about us teaming up and making a run for Flynn and War Criminal, I meant every word of it. I KNOW that the two of us would provide a formidable challenge for ANY team out there, including the current champions, but you've got to get your head out of yer ass first."

"Who says that I even want to team up with you?"

Except anyone who knows Vita even a little would know that the true toughest challenge she has faced is masking her excitement at the idea of a Vita/Dolly tag team. It was a bluff for sure, and one that Dolly had no issue calling out.

"You're right."

Which was not what Vita expected.

"Wha!?"

"If you don't want to be a winner, I can't force you to be one. It's a shame though, to think of all the time and effort that Sar wasted on you these last few months."

This set Vita over the top. She had a very strange, almost obsessive relationship with Sar that had grown from jealousy into an almost blind devotion as Sar began to lend her ear and expertise to Vita at the start of this tournament. Vita jumped to her feet and the next thing Dolly knew they were standing chest to chest with the shorter Vita looking up, her chest puffed and a fire in her eyes.

"Sar hasn't wasted anything on me! I may have had a few trips and stumbles, but as she has said, it'll come in time, and that time is the culmination of this tournament! Focus! Focus! FOCUS! Well, I am FOCUSED! Jason Cashe isn't going to be easy, but he's not an impossible challenge either! He totally has weaknesses! Not just his lack of submission skills, but mostly his lack of character! He stands on the side of good by chance, I stand there by choice! I sacrifice every day to make that choice, and I do crap like drink frickin' rat blood not because I want to, but because it's the right thing to do! Trust me, I'd much rather feast on the blood of criminals again, but right is might and if I catch Cashe in The Embrace, he may bite, but so do I, and harder!"

Vita flashed a fangy smile before she pushed past Dolly and began to dig in her locker again!

"Are you Bi-Polar?"

"Haha! No, I'm just afraid of getting my heart broken again is all. Truth be told, I've been dreaming of this for a loooooong time."

Vita emerged from her locker with a custom printed shirt in hand. She spread it for Dolly to see.

[Image: The-Midnight-Dolls.png]

"Okay, creepy..."

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-05-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-07-2022), Dolly Waters (07-05-2022), Jason Cashe (07-06-2022), SavannahKnightley (07-05-2022)