Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to you Bam Miller and Unknown Solider
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-26-2022, 09:00 PM

The camera cuts backstage just a few minutes after Anarchy goes off the air, and we see inside Mastermind's locker room. He is looking all bet up, sore, and bloodied, but his infamous smirk appears. He then holds up the XWF Anarchy Championship.

[Image: PagksUn.png%22]

"I did not think I would be winning this belt either this soon, or if at all. I only came to Anarchy to relaunch my XWF career and to take my time coming back after 18 months away. I was always going to go back to Wednesday Night Warfare, and try my hand at several Saturday Night Savage appearances to try and go after one of my favorite titles, the XWF Television Championship......."

"Don't get me wrong, i am overjoyed of becoming the new face of Anarchy, and I will defend this belt with pride for as long as I can. I'm only heading to Warfare to take on Hanari Carnes for the time being, but I will continue to stick with Anarchy until I feel I am ready to get back into the swing of things with Warfare."

Mastermind places the XWF Anarchy title gently down on the table beside him, and looks back at the camera.

"Bam Miller, you were my first of 2 eliminations inside that chamber match, so therefore you get rewarded with a gift. Once you wake up from the MIND SLEEPER, you will find a surprise inside your locker. But I will show my fans what I left you with."

Mastermind grabs his bag, and unzips it. He takes out a t-shirt and shows it to the camera, and he starts laughing.

[Image: 5354269452%20Front.jpg]

"Enjoy it Bam,"

"Now as for Unknown Soldier. Whatever happened towards the end of that chamber match, it is what it is, and I don't fucking care if I took full advantage. It's politics as far as I am concerned, and you know what happens when you mess with politics. It becomes a filthy shitty mess. I was able to cover you, and become the newest Anarchy Champion. You will also find a present inside your locker."

Mastermind places Bam's t-shirt back in his bag, grabs another t-shirt, and shows it to the camera.

[Image: 5276045094%20Front.jpg]

Mastermind starts smirking again, and then laughs, before stopping and looking hard into the camera.

"For Unknown Soldier, Bam Miller, and the rest of you on Anarchy, I am your new Anarchy Champion, you can come after me whatever way you feel fit, but I am going to make sure I fight to keep a hold of this title for as long as possible. 100 percent. So you will need to come at me 110 percent. If I keep it for a fortnight so be it. If I keep it for a month, so be it, if I keep it for a while, so be it. But I stand before you as your Anarchy Champion. Deal with it."

Mastermind places the t-shirt back in his bag, and zips it up, he gently grabs the Anarchy Belt and keeps looking at it for a few seconds, before placing it on his shoulder, and standing up and he leaves the room.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub