Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Pin Me Please
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-22-2022, 10:59 PM

So I have been in Rapid City for a day now as I try to get to whatever city I am wrestling in a day before my match so that I have a chance to get to meet a few fans and make their lives a meaningful one by giving them the chance to spend the night with one of XWF hottest female superstar, me.

Sure the sex is never really that good and most of the time most of them only last a few pumps but every so often I will find that diamond in the rough and a fan will surprise me, but from what I have been seeing so far here in Rapid City I don't see that happening nor do I even see myself finding a lucky fan, as God really hasn't been kind and most of the fans here look like they would rather fuck their cousin or sister then get with someone like me. I might be a slut but I do have some standards and turnoffs and being an inbred hick is one of them.

Vita Valenteen while you are my opponent tomorrow I have always looked up to you and thought you were one of the hotter female wrestlers here, with you also being from Toronto that is just an added bonus and I have found myself dreaming about getting the chance to face you in the ring and a few times outside of the ring too. While I don't really expect to beat you tomorrow night, I do know that I am already getting excited about having you straddle me and pinning me to the mat for the 1,2,3.

Hopefully pinning me tomorrow night gets you as excited as it does me and we can take our little wrestling match back to the hotel and continue it in our rooms.

[Image: savannah.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-22-2022)