Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT RAION'S FRIENDOS ON NEXT WARFARE
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-22-2022, 03:04 AM

Give me one of Raion Kido's little friends for the next edition of Warfare! Jason Gashed, Ned Gay, Larry Tract Infection, if you boys want to come out on Savage and play butt-touch with the shiba inu while all the pit bulls are running wild on his ass, then you'd better ask Theo Pryce for your balls back so you can square up to me on Warfare for real!

I don't give a shit that I have to main event the Cannabis Cup in a month, that shit's a month away! So if any of Theo Pryce's pissants refuse this call to action, well then, they'd better pick a damn good excuse- just make sure you don't ask Raion Kido to come up with it for you.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=43779

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Jason Cashe (06-22-2022), Marf (06-22-2022), Theo Pryce (06-23-2022)

Messages In This Thread
I WANT RAION'S FRIENDOS ON NEXT WARFARE - by Charlie Nickles - 06-22-2022, 03:04 AM