Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 09:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Hypocrisy In The Air (Madness RP)
Michael James Offline
The Personification of Perfection

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-21-2013, 09:47 AM

Fade In

* We open a few hours after the closing of Shove It Saturday Night in Fresno, California. The cameras follow Steve Sayors as he moves through a double doorway that leads to the infirmary of the arena. He enters the room and gains sight of Michael James being inspected by one of the physical trainers. James has several bandages wrapped around his mid section due to the assault he suffered from Angelus. With a cigar gripped between his teeth, James tilts his head and rolls his eyes when he gains sight of Sayors *

Michael James: Oh, here we fucking go. This is the last thing I need right now.

* James says with a frustrated tone *

Steve Sayors: Trust me, James. This isn’t a picnic for me either. If it wasn’t for this interview I would be having drinks with Sarah St James to celebrate her return to the company. Did you get the invite to the after party?

Michael James: Of course I did. But as you can see I’m in no condition for a party right now. The only thing I’m going to be celebrating tonight is the second I get some fucking vicodin into my system.

Steve Sayors: He got you pretty good with that stick, huh?

Michael James: That motherfucker didn’t do shit. He got in a few cheap shots but that’s all. He still lost the match, didn’t he?

Steve Sayors: Technically, since he wasn’t the man to be pinned it can’t be classified as a personal loss on his own record—

Michael James: But it wasn’t a win, either. Once again, Angelus failed to live up to his own claims of greatness while managing to make a complete ass out of himself in the process. I don’t care who you are Sayors, that’s what you call a natural born loser. No matter what excuses he wants to blow out of his ass Angelus has yet to achieve any kind of victory over me. The last time I faced him it ended in a double disqualification. This time, it ended with a three count. You can get as technical as you want but at the end of the day the records are still going to show that Angelus lost to Michael James. It might piss him off but I really don’t care. Facts are facts and there’s nothing he can do to change that. As far as I’m concerned, he’s ancient history. I won, he lost. End of story.

Steve Sayors: What about Ahmed Johnson and the rest of the Black Circle? Do you think you’re done with them?

* James removes the cigar from his mouth. He laughs before looking back at Sayors *

Michael James: To be honest with you, it makes no difference to me what happens with the Black Circle. They can reunite the Nation of Domination and I’ll take them out the same way I did Johnson, Nathaniel and Angelus. The only thing that is really starting to annoy me is the hypocrisy that seems to be spreading like a prostitute on pay day.

Steve Sayors: What do you mean?

Michael James: You really have to ask, Sayors? Anyone with a decent working brain can see what’s going on. Shane is out of his fucking mind. First, he brings Nathaniel into the company to spam everyone with direct messages of racial intolerance. Less than a week later he springs Ahmed Johnson from the retirement home to act as the most recent threat in his pathetic arsenal. Does anyone else smell the bullshit here or is it just me, Sayors? Ever since that douche bag Tristan Slater decided to take a piss in his apple pie, hasn’t been the same. And I can understand where he’s coming from. He wants to change the face of this business. So in an attempt to do he is pulling secret weapons out of his ass that obviously aren’t working out the way he planned. Just take a look at Nathaniel. He talked and talked but at the end of the day it wasn’t enough to get the job done. Then last night he introduces the return of Ahmed Johnson who much like that arrogant douche Nathaniel, he couldn’t get the job done. Why? It’s simple. They’re the past and we’re the future. As far as Nate is concerned, you might as well consider him a never was because that’s exactly what he proved to be on Shove It Saturday Night. I don’t give a fuck about the Black Circle or anything they do from this point on. is a ticking time bomb so there is no telling what his next move will be. Maybe he will find a way to reanimate Andre the Giant so he can introduce a French element to the Black Circle. Who knows? But more importantly, who cares? I have bigger things to worry about.

Steve Sayors: Like what?

Michael James: I’m looking towards the three way dance I have booked on Madness for the European Championship.

Steve Sayors: You mean, you title shot that Angelus said he took from you?

Michael James: Yes, that would be the one.

* James laughs at the ignorance of Angelus as he exhales some smoke from his nostrils *

Michael James: I think people know how I feel about that championship by now. It doesn’t concern me. It may concern someone like Angelus who enjoys life at the bottom but I’m not like that. I’ve always looked towards the bigger picture and that’s exactly why I could really care less what happens in this match. And it’s no secret that Neonero and I have a bit of history. If it wasn’t for Neo I would be undefeated in the XWF. On the other hand, if it wasn’t for Neo, I probably wouldn’t be where I am right now. So if you were going to ask my opinion of the guy I’m not going to sit here and talk shit behind his back for the sake of a match. If he ends up beating the living fuck out of Mark Flynn and taking home the European Championship then it’s because he has fucking earned it. Neo has earned his way in the XWF the exact same way I have. Currently, he’s stuck in a state of mind that a lot of us aren’t used to seeing out of him. He’s pissed off and when you have a guy like that who has been known for complete self control a majority of his life, things don’t look good for anyone stupid enough to stand in his way. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t lay down for anyone. But I’m also a man of my word and I don’t stab people in the back who go out of their way to make things happen on my behalf. In this confrontation I’m just there to enjoy the ride. I don’t know very much about Flynn but I don’t need to. He’s holding two championships that he doesn’t deserve and that’s all I care about. People know what I’m after even if they don’t want to admit it. They know what I’m capable of doing and exactly what the future holds for me. Mark Flynn is another one of the people I like to refer to as the ancient XWF. His time has come and gone. He just needs to collect his memories and move the fuck along.

Steve Sayors: It kind of sounds like you’re putting more support towards Neonero than you are towards your own efforts in the match. That’s not like you at all, James.

Michael James: You have to see it from my point of view, Sayors. Who was the first man to give me a crack at Cyren?

Steve Sayors: It was Neonero.

Michael James: Correct. If it hadn’t been for that match I would have never been able to get the push I needed. Neonero did that for me because he recognized my potential. He did what refused to do. I mean, do you really think Shane enjoyed watching me be the one to end that fucker’s career? Why would he try to throw him to the wolves? He wouldn’t. So Neonero did it for him. I beat a former two time XWF world champion more times than I care to mention simply because Neonero went out of his way to make it happen. Not , not you or anyone else, Sayors. And everyone knows the kind of person I am. I’m an asshole. I’m here to become the future of the company the way I see fit even if Angelus thinks otherwise. Let’s see him talk shit now that he suffered his first lost to me due to his overwhelming incompetence. I’ve never been known to go out of my way for people but this time things happen to be different. I have no problem facing off against Neo but I’m not going to stand in the way of what he’s trying to do against Mark Flynn. If he wants to be the European Champion, I encourage his decision.

* James bites down on the cigar when the doctor tightens the bandage wrap sealed around his rib cage *

Michael James: On the other hand, I have no desire to have anything to do with that title. There are a handful of others that I can choose from so I’m not going to settle with something that isn’t up to par with my championship specifications. Just like Angelus isn’t up to par with the kind of competition it takes to be a franchise player. He’s a great mid card worker, sure. But that’s as far as it goes. He proved that less than twenty four hours ago when he lost to me. The only thing we really have to ask is what is left for Angelus now that he has proven himself to be completely full of shit. Is he going to try to win matches with more pathetic attempts at character assassination? No, I don’t think so. Just like Mark Flynn, his time is done here. Maybe they can both leave the company at the same time and kill two birds with one stone.

* The doctor seals the wrap on the bandages and informs James that he is done. He writes James a prescription for some pain killers and hands it to him. He stands up and puts on his jacket while exhaling a cloud of smoke from his nostrils. James grips his side as he takes a few steps away from the doctor. He picks up his gym bag and signals for Sayors to walk with him. James and Sayors begin walking towards the back exit of the arena *

Steve Sayors: How do you feel about Randall Cross placing naming himself as the guest referee?

Michael James: He’s another one I have a past with. But unlike Neo, I have nothing to prove to Randall Cross. I’ve beaten him on multiple occasions so if he gets in my face I’ll just slap him down like I did before. If he decides to be a bitch about it and disqualify me I’ll make him suffer for it. Plain and fucking simple. I don’t care what his intentions are and I don’t care whose side he’s on. I’m the only one on my side so that’s who I’m looking out for. Randall knows first hand that pissing me off isn’t a good idea. He learned that the hard way when I put him through the hell of a barbed wire massacre just to get my point across. So his presence really isn’t going to make a difference to me, Sayors. Right now I just want what’s coming to me and I’m not talking about a shot at the European Championship. I want more than that. I deserve more and everyone fucking knows it.

* James and Steve make their exit from the building and move towards the parking lot. They begin walking towards a group of rental cars set aside for employees of the XWF. James snuffs out his cigar and places it inside of his jacket *

Michael James: I’m the reason why Tyler Decker and Cyren aren’t with us anymore. Sure, the Black Circle ended his life but prior to that I ended his career. I crushed his spirit and gave Cyren the inspiration he needed to understand his place in the world. I’m doing the same for Angelus but just as we saw with Cyren, these things take time. Things are looking up for me. They have been since the moment I beat Cyren and established myself as the future of the company. Some assholes like Angelus and Nathaniel try to find ways to mock me but just like we saw on Shove It Saturday Night, when people fuck with Michael James, they lose. I told all of them what was going to happen but they didn’t want to listen. They didn’t believe me when I said the future doesn’t lie. And what happened? That’s right, they LOST. Even with help from Ahmed Johnson, there was nothing those idiots could have done to change the outcome of the match.

* James makes it to his rental car and opens the trunk. He tosses his bag into the trunk and walks to the driver side. He opens the door and prepares to get inside. He turns back towards Sayors at the last second and offers him a ride to the bar where the Sarah St James party is being held. Steve accepts the offer and walks to the passenger side of the car. He opens the door and sits down on the passenger seat. The car backs out of the parking spot and quickly makes an exit from the parking lot *

Fade Out

[Image: 2wmif76.jpg]

XWF Accomplishments
Defeated Cyren on Madness via knockout (01/14/13)
Defeated Cyren at Nero's Games via submission & pinfall (12/03/12)
Defeated Jaymz Dante via pinfall at Chaos in Korakuen Hall (12/24/12)
Defeated Kristofer Kain via pinfall to become XWF Heavy Metal Champion (12/10/12)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael James's post:
(01-21-2013)