Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready or Not
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-21-2022, 03:23 PM

Act I: Seductive Fears
Camera: On (Video Log)

L’Shaun Quinton Weathers, a man known in the wrestling world as ‘The Ghetto Ninja’ Kurrupt. What is not known about this retired grappler is that he has become a bit of an aficionado of women’s fragrances. Today he is working on a new scent when he gets an unexpected visitor. A young woman who he sees as a flesh and blood, Serai Daniela Sanchez. Serai walks into the lab as she normally does from time to time and L’Shaun turns to her with a smile.

L’Shaun Weathers: Sup sobrina?

As the eldest of the Weathers clan awaits a response from the young woman he is mixing different color liquids into a vial. The smell goes from sweet to something almost primal as the mixture turns from an almost lavender to an off clear yellow. L’Shaun looks over his shoulder and raises an eyebrow.

L’Shaun Weathers: Dani, ya ok?

Daniela nods as she watches the mixture in awe and fascination. Her smoky hazel eyes fixed upon the ever changing liquid.

Daniela: Si Tio Shaun. Um what is that you are making? Bug repellent? Pepper spray?

L’Shaun studies the mixture as it fizzes a little.

L’Shaun Weathers: A new scent based off the primal urges humans share. I plan to call it.. Primal Seduction.

He continues to stare at the liquid as if praying for it to work.

Daniela: Primal Seduction. Interesting. Very interesting indeed.

She continues watching in quiet reverence as the man she sees as family focuses intently on his work. An idea forming in her mind.

L’Shaun Weathers: What brin’s ya to this neck of the woods?

He slowly adds two drops of a secret addition to his formula.

L’Shaun Weathers: Looks ready.. Think we should try it?

Daniela nods excitedly, waiting patiently. He turns to the other young woman in the room.

L’Shaun Weathers: Ya sho ya down fo’ this chica? No clue how this is gon work.

The young woman nods and he gives her a splashing of the contents of the vial.

L’Shaun Weathers: Ok.. Take a sniff.

The woman takes in the scent and smiles lightly, but her happy first reaction is quickly changed into a look of outright horror. She stares at L’Shaun and Daniela shaking for a moment before letting a chilling scream exit her lips and she darts out of the room. L’Shaun looks at Daniela then to the door and back again.

L’Shaun Weathers: I think that recipe ain’t ready quite yet.

Daniela: Yeahhh I kinda figured that by the way she flew out the door like she saw the hosts of Hell.

A sneaky grin spreads on the young biracial woman’s face as a sinister idea forms inside her mind. One she knows could have disastrous results.

L’Shaun Weathers: I wonder if I added too much Blood Lotus… What do you think?

He turns to her as he asks the question.

She quickly changes her facial expression to one of concentration.

Daniela: Maybe just a bit.

He turns back to the recipe he had written down.

L’Shaun Weathers: Where did this go wrong?

He turns his back to the young girl completely and looks over his notes.

L’Shaun Weathers: Where did this go wrong?

Daniela: How much did you use?

L’Shaun stares at his notes intensely.

L’Shaun Weathers: Same amount I normally would… I don’t get it.

His attention goes fully into his notes. His eyes set so deeply on the small lettering he does not notice the young woman swapping out his original mixture with another.

L’Shaun Weathers: I was going to ask you if ya.. If ya wanted a small sample to take home, but that would not be a good idea now.

She nods as she looks at her godfather. Her facial expression not giving away any clues that she has his fragrance in her possession.

Daniela: I still can if you want me to.

L’Shaun’s eyes do not leave the notes.

L’Shaun Weathers: I suggest ya go home so I can rework this.

Daniela: Alright. The boys can't wait to meet you.

L’Shaun Weathers: Likewise Little Foot. They sound rambunctious though.

Daniela: Jonah is. Malakai is a bit calmer.

L’Shaun Weathers: I seen Leek posted a picture with one of them.

Daniela: Jonah is the younger. Malakai is the older.

L’Shaun Weathers: Oh.. So then it was Jonah wit Leek in that pic?

Daniela: Sí.

L’Shaun continues to stare at his notes.

L’Shaun Weathers: Go home.. I’ll fix this issue and we’ll see about a new batch.

Act II: Testing Royalties
Camera: On (Home Video)

Daniela is sitting staring at the fragrance she ‘borrowed’ from her godfather a couple nights prior. She has an idea how to use this ‘failure formula, but she is not sure whether the initial test has been a fluke or not. She paces the floor slightly as the doorbell rings.

Daniela: IT'S OPEN!

In walks a young woman who reminds Serai a lot of herself when she was just starting out in the business. The daughter of a family friend, Lucia Guerrero. Lucia gives Serai a bright smile. She is dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a sports bra, and a pair of wrestling shoes.

Lucia Guerrero: Hola amiga… We still on for that spar today?

She nods while in deep contemplation. Her mind seemingly all over the place.

Daniela: We're still on, Lucia. I will teach you mixed martial arts as I previously promised you that I would..

The young Latina lets out an excited yelp, but her demeanor changes as she sees the look on her new friend’s face.

Lucia Guerrero: You ok? You seem troubled…

She snaps her fingers in front of Serai’s face.

Lucia Guerrero: Serai?

Serai Daniela: I'm good. Just thinking.

Lucia Guerrero: Something I can help you with? I love helping people.

Those light brown eyes stare at Serai compassionately.

Lucia Guerrero: I know you got that match soon. The chamber match with those guys?

Serai nods as she debates testing the fragrance.

Serai Daniela: I'm not too worried about that match honestly.

Lucia Guerrero: Then what’s on your mind? Let me help. Por favor?

Serai Daniela: Getting back what is mine.

Lucia runs her fingers through her hair.

Lucia Guerrero: Um.. How?

Serai Daniela: Fear.

SCREEN FADES TO BLACK
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like DanielaRayeWeathers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2022), Marf (06-21-2022), The Celt (06-21-2022)