Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ytraP letoH a nI emiT deriW yM
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-20-2022, 07:09 PM

[Opening up to Tommy riding down a street, it looked like he was on a desert road, as he was wearing shades cruising down. As he was driving down, his vision started to get blurry and off and he almost vered off the road.]

[Then he manages to get to a hotel area, and pulls something out of the trunk, and he goes into the lobby and goes into a room full of girls and some dudes, getting high and drunk, then he gets to a room where he was alone where he opens up a briefcase, and it was bunch of dirty socks, and passes them out to the parties and they all got to sniffing them.]

[From that point, it's all a blur as the scene gets all funky and all we see is Tommy with some girls who put their feet on his face and body on the bed, as he sits on the bed looking stoic as he was trying to control his foot high.]

Fuck IT: Fuck fuck fuck…. FUCK…. I am not not pissed off about how I was treated last Anarchy. Fuck… FUKCKCKCKE….my mind is all over the place, I feel like how Flair felt back in the 1980s, I have no idea how I got to this hotel… but all I know, this is my kinda party!

I might regret coming here all high and honry.. But, how will I forget bout all that bullshit I was put through?

FUCK!!!!

[Then the girl starts to wrap his face and upper body with their pantyhoses, and the scene flips upside down, with everything in slow motion. Then on the flatscreen, it shows Tommy past exploits, which then in turn one of the partiers takes the TV and tosses out the window off a 12 story building.]

[Then one of the partiers then takes the Freestyle belt, and hits a line of “SPUNK”, then each person takes a turn snortin a line. Then one of them offers to Tommy, which he declined as he was too busy inhale in pantyhoses.]

A Nobody: Fuck em all to hell… fuck the pidegion tournament, fuck Oswald…. Fuck the Anarchy title and short reign for La Reina… fuck everyone!

Ah shit i need to calm the fuck down… Think T, Think Of Happy Thoughts…

I know what makes me happy, just beating down people is what makes me happy. I know that I will not be far in this whole tournamneet thing, but realistically, I had a no contest due to my feet antics with Vita, a fuck all tag match that made me want to murder Oswald in the parking lot but was held back by oncoming fans, and other many atrocities that been taking place on this Anarchy show.

Do I care enough to continue this tournament?...

Do I?...

ANYO—*muffles with pantyhose in mouth*

[As the hose was in his mouth, he was forced on the bed, and he was seeing all the girls coked out of they mind, as they all wanted to get a piece of him. Then the scene freezes and shows a negative filter, and it fast forwards for no reason.]

[Then it cuts to Tommy waking up on the floor with the pariters who were naked in the morning, and he manages to take his spinner belt from a burly man who was slobbering over it. Then he leaves the hotel room, and quickly drives off back to the desert.]

T: I have no idea what I got myself into, but man I was fucked up. Anyways, as I drive out in this desert to somewhere, it helped me be conscious a bit. I tried to ask the partiers if I am good enough… but they were too zoned out. At least I got one of the girls' pantyhose in my pockets as a remembrance of my wired exploits.

Now, here I am drivin to South Dakota to take on Generic Heel, man he anit shit to me because he’s a knock of Nacho Boy Freddy Dodgers, who had more class and grace then Heel could even imagine at all. He can cheat and woo all the old grannies of CWA days when he was worth a draw and ring rats were a common thing.

Like I said in one of my drugged out nonsense, fuck everyone and this tournament, I could be out of it in no time and be left off the schedule, maybe pull a Centy and go play mayor in a hawaiian state, just to be replaced with someone else. Maybe, someone else who feels the need to be in some round robin tournament can get a rub down of a lifetime.

Me on the other hand?.... Not so much a pull and tug by not even a pigeon!

But at this point, as I drive down to South Dakota, all I know is that this Generic Heel guy needs to pray I don’t go Busty Lhodes on him to a broadway where there isn’t a finish, if he wants to go that route, then let the crimson mask flow out of that body of his.

Oh wait… that mask makes up for his crimson mask… lucky bastard!

Either way, he’s gon end up in the hospital needed a new hart, because i’mma rip it out of him and sell it to those who want it… with interest of course!

Fuck it…

[Then the camera pans behind the raggdy hoopty with a “FUCK GENERIC HEEL” in red sparypaint on the trunk’s door as he rode off into the sunset as they scene fades.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2022)