Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
“This Old Soldier!”
Krystal Wolfe Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-17-2022, 03:03 PM

Jessie Salco was a woman who many would consider to be an old soldier in the wrestling business, debuting in a small indie fed at the age of eighteen in 2008 and breaking into the mainstream through Sin City Wrestling four years later at the age of twenty two the metalhead wrestler had been wrestling for well over a decade! However, years of working a high flying, high impact style had taken it’s toll on Jessie leaving her with nagging injuries that had left her contemplating retirement, to the point where she planned to announce it earlier this month.

Obviously plans changed as Jessie was still an active wrestle scheduled to compete in the opening match if this week’s Climax Control which was Sin City Wrestling’s weekly show! On top of that the thirty two year old veteran was scheduled to compete outside of SCW for the first time since 2018 as she was among the SCW Bombshells competing in the Cannabis Cup and in another thing that hadn’t happened in years, Jessie was taking on a man by the name of Gerard Angelo in the first round! A self-proclaimed living legend and Hollywood hero, Gerard seemed like a dime a dozen arrogant asshole wrestler and given her years of experience in wrestling, it was easy to assume that Jessie had seen a lot of his kind, can Jessie win in round one.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 15th of June 2022, 14:00pm

Some people have no respect for their elders.

Take my situation in my home fed for example, going from the main event of the first show of the cycle alongside the new World Heavyweight Champion (in one of the few matches I regret winning but that is a LONG story) to opening the show against a newcomer who thinks she’s hot stuff because her sister is also a successful wrestler, such is life in the wrestling business I guess, I’ve come to learn that this business has a real “what have you done for me lately” attitude towards those who have been in it long enough.

I suppose you want to know my name by now, my name is Jessie Salco and for the past fourteen years I’ve been wrestling all over the world.

It’s certainly had it’s ups and downs, anyone whose wrestled for as long as I have is bound to experience such highs and lows, it is the nature of the business after all, but in that time, I’ve won titles, awards, recognition for my hard work and scorn from vindictive bosses as I tried to check off one last goal on the list, namely? The one title in SCW I’ve never held, the World Bombshell Championship! I’ve done some shameful things in my quest to win that title to the point where I got banned from receiving title shots for a whole year when one scheme backfired on me big time, but now?

Some might say that I’m older and wiser, after all 2018 was four years ago and a lot can change in that time, and you’d be right! Unfortunately, the things that have changed about me have been bad, my body has started to break down from a combination of nagging injuries and years of being a high flyer! I can still go in the ring but I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel for my wrestling career.

I guess you could call the Cannabis Cup my last hurrah, then again that really depends on what’s going to transpire over the next few weeks especially as SCW’s next PPV, which happens to be the tenth year anniversary of my Supercard debut, but if the Cannabis Cup is my last hurrah then some arrogant punk from Hollywood called Gerard Angelo won’t be the one who gets in my way of that last hurrah.

“Jessie I’m telling you, getting a medical check up from SCW’s medical team would do you a world of good.” Jake said as he entered the room, Jake was my older and much bigger brother, and by bigger I mean the guy’s 6ft 10, 250ibs and a US Army Veteran, if you’re wondering why he never considered following me into wrestling with those stats, join the club! Anyway, when I entered wrestling my family was concerned that I’d relapse and fall into my old drug habits (long story there) so they sent him to keep an eye on me, well, I’ve been sober for about as long as I’ve been wrestling so at this point he just enjoys my company. “Krystal was able to get checked up last week.”

”Yeah, after she checked herself out of hospital following a brutal match! Besides, that was for a concussion test!” I reminded Jake who nodded knowing that I was right. ”Maybe your right but with the Cannabis Cup and the tenth year anniversary of my Supercard debut coming up? I’m not sure if I want an answer.”

“So, maybe wait until after the Supercard?” My husband suggested as he entered the kitchen, we had met through an online dating site thanks to our mutual love of metal and we’ve been happily married for the past seven years, how you ask? Well for starters, I didn’t marry a fellow wrestler! He did train to become a wrestler but a nasty injury during training ended those dreams so he focussed on his other dream, namely? Cooking! And he’s a damn good home cook! “Or at least until the situation with Goth’s fiancé blows over.”

”True enough, I will be watching Melissa’s match against Ariana Angelos closely this week!” I nodded in agreement before sighing. ”For now though my attention is divided two ways, I’ve got my match against Zoey Lukas on this week’s Climax Control and the Cannabis Cup first round match in July! It’s been years since I wrestled a man but since Gerard Angelo is on the lighter side I don’t think I’ll have any issues wrestling him.”

“He still outweighs you by at least a hundred pounds so you’d still better watch yourself out there.” Jake added and I nodded in agreement, “And personality wise? How many arrogant pricks have you encountered in wrestling?”

”Too many, and if he thinks he’s in for a smooth ride because he’s wrestling a petite 5ft 2, 120ibs woman then he’s in for a rude awakening.” I responded and it wasn’t long before the conversation shifted away from that topic.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas Nevada
Friday the 17th of June 2022, 15:00pm

*promo time*

Welcome to my world.

”This is my home gym, when the pandemic hit in 2020 I found myself facing a problem, I used to frequently go overseas for a music festival before the pandemic put a stop to that and I needed something to use that money on, I spent it on building the gym around me! As for who I am, I’ve gone by many names over the years, the Heavy Metal Angel, the Unsainted Angel, the Heavy Metal Bombshell, the most stubborn woman in wrestling, but you Gerard Angelo may know me as Jessie Salco, I am a woman who had spent the better half of a decade wrestling her ass off in the fed I call home!”

How long?

”If you want the official numbers Gerard, I debuted in 2008 at eighteen years old and joined SCW four years later in 2012 at the age of twenty two, that’s fourteen long years I’ve spent being underestimated and spat on by my peers because I’ve always been an ambitious woman and the other bombshells in SCW, for the most part, hated me for it! But there are a few elephants in the room I need to address first, like the fact that I’m wrestling a man.”

An explanation is needed.

”Let me explain something to you Gerard, ever since its debut SCW, my home fed, has prided itself on having segregated rosters for the men and woman of the company with both divisions having equivalent titles, some may call that backwards since many feds allow women to wrestle men but it is what it is and as a result of that, it’s been about a decade since I last competed against a guy in singles action! In Mixed Tag Team Matches? Sure, I can’t be bothered to count how many I’ve been in but rest assured that the number is high but in singles action? Nope!”

But will that stop me?

”And if you were some huge three hundred pounder Gerard, I’d probably be worried but you are on the lighter end of the male wrestler scale and whilst you still outweigh me by a hundred pounds things should be a bit more even in my book! But there’s one thing holding you back Gerard and trust me, as a woman with my years of experience I’ve seen guys and gals like you come and go with a blink of an eye, because you already think you have the match won!”

Wrong.

”All because you are a arrogant prick, can you be any more cookie cutter Gerard? Good looking guy from a major US City, LA in your case, who happens to be a talented wrestler and has let those facts go straight to his head? What next? Do you happen to be a billionaire? Or do you regularly beat off female fans with a stick? Or is it both? I guess we’ve found wrestling’s answer to Bruce Wayne if it’s the latter but saying that, as a married woman, even as a good looking guy? You don’t do a lot for me Gerard!”

At all.

”It’s either the arrogance or the fact that I like men with long hair, just look at my husband if you want proof of that, either way your arrogance will be your downfall Gerard because I’ll use those years of wrestling experience to run circles around you until I get that win! Nut before I wrap this up, there’s one other thing to address, this could be my last year as a wrestler, years of working the high flying style has finally taken its toll on my body and I’ve got nagging injuries to go with it, I guess you could call the Cannabis Cup my last hurrah!”

It's that simple.

”But if this is the end of my career, then I intend to go out with a bang! I maybe old Gerard but that just makes me The Old Soldier and I have plenty of fight left in me for this last hurrah, don’t enter this match thinking that you got the luck of the draw by going up some petite woman from Miami because I have titles to my name, nine combined titles over the course of ten years in SCW, I know what it takes to get it done in the ring, do you?”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”We’ll soon see about that Gerard, won’t we? And at the Velvet Rabbit where I not only wrestle outside of SCW for the first time in four years but wrestle a man for the first time in a decade I have a lot to prove and I am willing to do whatever it takes to show that I still got it! And when I strike you light Blood Lightning Gerard don’t go crying to your mommy that your arrogant ass just got kicked by a woman who’s been wrestling since before you hit puberty! I’ll see you in the erring!”

I started my workout as the scene fades.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Krystal Wolfe's post:
Theo Pryce (07-10-2022)