Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Round 1
Cholo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2022, 02:18 PM

The Backstory…
Just under a year ago, “Cholo” Giovanni Santana was an unknown participant in an international wrestling tournament where close to eighty wrestlers participated (initially anyway). Then, he was just starting his wrestling career at the ripe age of 30, after being a wrestling trainer in his uncle’s wrestling school since graduating high school and throughout college. He got a sports and medicine degree, so being a trainer/on-site doctor for the wrestling school and indie shows was just fine with him. But his uncle saw something more in him, and since his parents had not been around since he was little, it was on his uncle to push him to pursuit his wrestling career as an actual wrestler before it was too late.

Cholo is originally from El Salvador, his parents had left him behind in in the smallest country in Central America when he was little to come to the USA, chasing that American Dream. They achieved that dream after many years of hard work and brought him into the states legally. Sadly, their reunion was cut short as on a fateful night they were both murdered; we won’t go into those details as that can get dark quick. “Luckily” for Cholo, he wasn’t an orphan for too long as his uncle took him in and raised him as his own, along with his twin sons now known as The Malvados and a daughter, teaching him everything he knew not only about wrestling, but life.

It was his uncle who got him the spot on said tournament; and he watched as round after round he fought veterans, legends, hall of famers and won, making it all the way to the finals vs. Cordy Stevenson. While it was here where his Cinderella story would come to an end, losing in a very close match but having solidified his name as a rising wrestling star.

Let’s focus on the match up before that though, the semi-finals, where he faced the man he is about to face again here in the Cannabis Cup: good ol’ Thunder Knuckles… They squared off in a “falls-count-anywhere” match, which was very brutal, we can’t show you the whole thing but let’s watch the ending of the grueling battle.

Quote:“Thunder then went aerial as he climbed up a tree, and then flew off for a Top Tree Diving Elbow Drop. Cholo rolled away, which meant Thunder connected with the grass and mud, landing awkwardly. Cholo then showed off his amazing reflexes as he rebound off a tree stump for a Flying Forearm. It looked as if it knocked Thunder’s lights out, as Cholo went for a pinfall, but amazingly Thunder got a second wind from somewhere as he kicked out at two and a half, and then countered by dragging Cholo down and gripping his ankle into Ankle Lock for the THUNDER LOCK! Cholo was in deep trouble as he had nowhere to go and no means to break the hold. Cholo went to drastic measures attempting to wriggle free, eventually managing to slip his foot out of the boot on which Thunder was gripping the lock in. Thunder looked confused as he stared at Cholo’s empty boot in his hand. Cholo limped up to his feet and took advantage of Thunder’s confusion as he whipped him into a tree which was treated as a turnbuckle, but obviously more painful as Thunder went chest first and then stumbled backwards back into Cholo. Cholo then went for the finish as he delivered a perfect a Full Nelson Suplex with a bridging pin for EL MATADOR. The ref counted for the three, and CHOLO GOT IT TO ADVANCE TO THE FINAL!”

From what we have read on the ‘internets’, this has been eating at Good Ol’ Thunder Knuckles since then, but now he has a chance at revenge, but I’ll let Cholo speak up on that later, let’s wrap up the intro. Despite losing the finals, the offers from different promotions came pouring in but also did the money from being the runner-up. The winner was slated to make $25 million dollars, but the runner-up got a cool $5 million, and that was just from the tournament itself. Life changing right? For sure, and it was then Cholo decided that he didn’t have to sign with a promotion anymore to make it, he already had. He had financial freedom and more importantly, promotion freedom. So instead, he’s become a freelancer and wrestles when and where he wants, if those places can promise him a good time. Because while he loves wrestling, he loves to party, travel and have a good time just as much.

It is no surprise then that Cholo would sign up to compete in the first ever Cannabis Cup, and while he doesn’t partake (you can’t prove anything) he very much wants to win another trophy that doesn’t say ‘runner-up’ on it, as well as visit the world-famous Velvet Rabbit, NYC.

Now since then Cholo has kept through to his word, wrestling when and where he wants to, losing some, winning some, but always competing at the highest level, bringing his “A” game each and every time. In a recent rumble he was in for a championship, he finished top 5 in a field of 20. Now he is looking to build up on that, and while he has a tough first round opponent, Cholo is still hoping to go all the way this time.

… up in the air…
A private jet flies cross country, having departed Houston a few hours ago, heading for a place Cholo never thought he would visit again. Inside the plane we find him, sitting in a leather reclining chair wearing a white suit with a colorful collared shirt underneath, no tie. His afro is out in all his glory, looking so fresh and so clean-clean with orange Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses on. He has a cocktail in his hand and is looking at something in his laptop related to one of the many charities he owns and operates. His manager and uncle, Paco “The Drinking Time Bomb” Perez joins him after coming out of the back, carrying a plate of food with him. He is a much older Latino man, in his mid-seventies, but looking very strong and sturdy. He wears khaki pants, a yellow tank-top with red-suspenders on which match nicely with his red beanie hat. This is a look he has sported for 50 years now, and something that Cholo, despite being a millionaire now and being able to buy him a full wardrobe, hasn’t been able to switch him out of. Paco sits down on the chair across from Cholo and begins to dig in the goodies the flight attendants made for him. Cholo looks up from his laptop and smiles.

Is that all for you or did you bring me some Tio?

Oh, my bad mi’jo, didn’t know you were hungry.

I’m not, but seeing as you just took all the food we had...

Hey come on now, this is not all the food, plenty left!

I know, just messing with you.

Right, pendejo! Anyway, are we almost there?

Yeah we should be arriving there shortly.

You know, I don’t travel much anymore, but if I’m not mistaken, Mexico is south, and I can’t help but notice we have been flying north east.

Cholo takes a sip from his cocktail and smiles.

That’s because we’re not going to Mexico just yet, we’re going to make a quick stop at the Garden state.

Paco looks at Cholo with a confused look. Cholo laughs, finishes his drink and then quickly peeks out the window…

You do know which is the Garden State don’t you Tio?

Oh I know what it is, except I rather refer to it for what it actually is, the armpit of America.

Come on Tio…

No seriously, why in the caca are we going to Jersey first? What could we possibly need to do there?

Let’s just say, I need to go there to re-kindle the fire that will help me burn down the biggest piece of trailer-park-red-neck-mullet-wearing-trash I have ever had the displeasure of stepping in the ring with.

Cholo closes the laptop, calls for another drink and then looks at Paco, waiting for a reaction.

Yeah I can’t imagine that’s a match you would be looking forward to.

No, but not for the reasons the average person may think. That guy is just unpleasant to deal with, be around, and I’m not talking about just body odor. There is literally no worst person out there in the wrestling world.

I don’t know, I can think of a few… but anyway. Why you need motivation? I would think winning the tournament would be motivation enough.

Oh I am more than motivated to win the whole damn thing, have you seen who is in this thing? It’s a list of who’s who. I don’t think I’ve seen this much talent since the Tara Fenix Cruise and that was a lot of fun. If this cup is half as fun as that was, we are already in business. But it’s just TK alone, I can only imagine the kind of garbage he will spew this time around… and probably nothing new, same old tired routine he pulled at the QuagCup.

Yeah, I remember he would call you a gardener and pretty much use all the stereotypical, borderline racist jokes that he could find.

Yeah, and someone who looks and acts the way he does, has no business stereotyping anyone. But anyway, I just want to go and stand where it all went down, get that tournament feeling back… After all, when I faced him I was in a roll, having won three matches and feeling good about myself but now, this is the opening round match, we’re going in cold so it’s going to take a little more this time to put him down a second time.

Yeah, true, just promise me one thing, and I’m always asking you this… Stop being so nice OK? You need to show some of that fuego and machismo our gente love. This is a big even that will have a lot of eyes on it, you need to get a little more active in wrestling. What is this, just your third match slash event this year?

Yeah it is, what can I say? My charity work is keeping me busy plus there just hasn’t been many events out there that draw my attention. But don’t worry Tio, when it comes to dealing with TK, nice is thrown out the window.

OK good, glad to hear it. Need to have a great showing, especially because this is at the Velvet Rabbit, I definitely want to come back and see more action there if you know what I mean.

I do, and I just lost my appetite, so you can have all that food you brought.

Ha-ha, cabron!

They both share laugh as the flight attendant brings him another drink and then tells them to buckle up as they are about to descend. They both look out the window and sure enough, they see the disappointing sight that is New Jersey.

Ride change...
Cholo is now on board a private helicopter, which is circling the ridiculously lavish and luxurious state outside the city of New Jersey that once held a ‘controversial’ to say the least, wrestling event.
[Image: Capture-Jersey-Mansion.png]
It’s just him and the pilot, Paco choosing to stay in the plane, not wanting anything to do with Jersey, not caring how nice the mansion where Cholo last fought TK is. The helicopter lands somewhere near the pool, away from the house and closer to the garden. Once the blades come to a stop, the door opens and Cholo gets out, drink in hand still, and makes his way over to the garden. He walks around, deep in thought, smiling to himself every now and then as a certain area reminds him of different things. He then notices a group of trees and makes his way over, walking to one in particular, placing his hand over a specific spot.

Wow, it’s amazing how much is coming back to me, this spot right here, this is where TK’s face was smashed clean, he was dazed and confused long enough for me to hook him in El Matador and drop him on that big fat head of his. You see for those of you who don’t know the whole story, TK wasn’t even supposed to be my opponent on that glorious night. I’ve given you a brief background on our little feud, if it can even be called that, I mean, it was just one match, but you see, there is a little more. You saw the ending of our match, but the truth of the matter is that I was never supposed to face TK, why? Because he had already been eliminated earlier from the tournament. How early? The Second Round! You see that big, mouthed goat fucker was ranked #1 in the tournament because God knows why, but it didn’t matter because he was bounced by the #16th ranked wrestler! I mean we’re talking some NCAA Cinderella type of upset here. TK may be one of if not the best shit-talkers in the whole wrestling world, but like I told him then, it all comes down to wrestling and that is where he is at his weakest. He lost to a much better opponent in Precious Pepper Vain but somehow managed to weasel himself into a match against two unproven wrestlers, ranked in the high twenties, green as can be. I don’t know why the promoter allowed that to happen but he did and he managed to steal a win and so he was back in the tournament, won the quarter-final match and boom, there he was, across from me in the semi-finals. But again, his mouth wrote checks that his body couldn’t cash and for the second time in the tournament he lost.

Cholo starts walking again, noticing the canopy where the bar was set up last time… When he wasn’t wrestling, he was there, having plenty of drinks, talking with the Mamacitas and enjoying life.

Now TK probably calls that win a fluke, luck, what have you and that’s fine, he can call it whatever he wants but he can’t call it his own and he can’t take it away from me. It’s in the record books and even worse, it’s on the twitter machine and we all know nothing is ever erased there… Shit gets dug up from 10 years ago, so someone will always dig out that win by me over the mullet with a mouth… Mostly by me, but I digress.

Now, at the Cannabis Cup he has a chance to redeem himself and show the whole world that he is better than me. This match won’t be falls count anywhere though, this is a straight up wrestling match and once again, I think I have his number there even if I’m not as active of a wrestler as he is. I mean, he has been an active competitor in XWF an wherever else he wrestles while I, I’ve only had a handful of matches this year, all big cross-promotional events and yet, I think I’m still the better wrestler. Sure, he has gotten the reps in, been putting in the work and unlike last time, we won’t be a few matches into the tournament, we are starting this whole damn thing. So yeah, the opportunity is there for him to take, but the question is, will I let him? I mean look at him, he looks like he is one beer away from being featured in barnyard wrestling magazine while I, well, just look at me.

Cholo puts down his drink and takes off his white jacket and then unbuttons his shirt to show up his amazingly toned body. He flexes a few times and smiles arrogantly.

[Image: Cholo.jpg]

Compadre, this is the body of a professional wrestler. What he is bringing to the table is an insult not only to the wrestling business but to the human race as a whole. God tells us to treat our bodies like a temple, but he treats his like the arena where Thursday night Anarchy takes place.

[Image: zruN79a.jpg]

Yeah, no Bueno.

But let’s talk about pressure TK… Speaking directly to you because I know you are watching. You feeling it yet? I mean I’m not, the pressure is not on me to win at all, the pressure is all on you. Because while I may hold the win over you, when everyone sees this match, they are all still picking you to win, just like they did last time. … I’ve been keeping an eye in the sport books and the odds are not in my favor but that just means that I’m going to break the bank after I shock the world for a second time. There are no rankings this time, but you are clearly the better wrestler still… on paper… So you have to deliver, you have to beat me and how sad is that if… a BIG IF, but if you beat me, then there is no acclamation for you… Oh yeah, he beat Cholo, some 30 something wrestler, or as you will likely put it, some gardener, who is a freelancer and nobody gives two pieces of monkey crap about… Yeah, good job TK, how about you beat someone worth that a damn? Yeah I know who I am and how small my wrestling profile is, I know it and I own it. You have the pedigree, you have the titles and the accolades, and what all of that does for our match is build the pressure on you.

But I’m not going to lie, there is a little pressure on me, and it is mostly being put on me by me because I definitely would love to go 2-0 on you and even though I know most would forget about it a day after it happens, I get to carry that with me but more importantly, TK, you get to carry that with you… and I want you to carry the fact that in two of the most random matches ever, almost a year apart, you could not beat me one on one. I want you to carry with you the fact that you are my biggest win in the year I have been wrestling and now my two biggest wins would be against you! I mean if I’m honest, after beating you in the first round, everything else would be like going downhill on a skateboard. No, I’m not saying easy, but the pressure is building up to this match, the others just don’t have any stake on them for either you or me… and you probably won’t admit it, don’t want to give me any credibility, I get it, but deep down you know I’m right. This match is it for you. Because as little as you care about me, and as much as you are going to crap all over me and those around me, you know taking another L against me is just unthinkable. The minute the match was booked you came at me on twitter and now you have waited a whole year for this match to take that moment I took from you back… But TK, I would love nothing more to deny you once again; to knock you out cold or to put you to sleep and have you realize, moments later, that the one they call Giovanni Santana, the hombre who’s not supposed to win, once again, has eliminated you.

Cholo smiles, picks up his shirt and jacket and heads back to the helicopter. Once inside, he takes one last look at the state, reliving it one last time before nodding to the pilot. The helicopter takes off and heads back to Newark Liberty International Airport where Cholo switches back to his private jet. Once inside he finds Paco passed out, with a bottle of Cien Anhos Tequila on his lap. Cholo can’t help but laugh as he sits across from his uncle, buckles up and gets ready for his original flight to Mexico.

… Bienvenido a Mexico…
Cholo’s jet sits on a small private airfield, right next to a much larger cargo plane which is currently being unloaded, its contents, a lot of crates, being loaded into a couple of mid-size moving black trucks which are heavily guarded by men in military uniforms though they don’t look to be part of the official Mexican army. The door to the jet opens and airport technicians come over with the moving step ladder so Cholo and his uncle along with the crew can disembark. Right next to the landing strip are a couple of Lincoln Navigators, all black with tinted windows and likely bulletproof as we see more arm guards, looking ready for war, armed to the teeth. Paco gets out first and is taken back not only by the small army waiting for them but also by the location. He looks around confused and then once Cholo joins him, he confronts him.

Where in the hell are we?!

Mexico!

This is not Aeropuerto Internacional Benito Juarez!

Oh, yeah, of course not, we were never going there. I needed a private airfield as there are some things I need to take care of before heading to “El DF”.

What kind of things? What have you gotten yourself into Gio?

Nothing, why?!

Why? Look around pendejo! We’re surrounded by the military, and this doesn’t look like la fuerza armada de Mexico, and what about that plane right there and all that stuff being unloaded? Is that your stuff too?

OK first of all jefe, we are not surrounded, second of all, this is my hired security detail because yes that is all my stuff and well it needs protecting.

From who? Ese are you in cahoots with the carteles de Mexico?

What no-

Beltrán-Leyva? Gulf Cartel?

Who?

¿Cartel de Sinaloa? ¿La Familia Michoacana?

I don’t even-

¿Juárez Cartel? ¿Cartel de Tijuana? ¿Los Zetas?

Please stop-

Knights Templar Cartel?

What the fuck, is that one even real?

Simon que si!

You need to take a step or two back. Look, I was going to have one of my guys take you to the hotel in the DF, but since you think I’m into some shady stuff, why don’t you come along so you can see for yourself.

What?! I don’t want to be caught up with Chapo’s people!

I’m not dealing with Chapo’s people!

A-ja! But you are dealing puto!

Yes and no, it’s complicated.

Pendejo! I didn’t raise you this way! Is this what you are doing with your dinero?

I mean, some of it, not all of it.

¡Hay dios mio!

A worker comes over from the loading area carrying a clipboard, he hands it to Cholo along with a pen as he welcomes him.

Bienvenido a Mexico Señor Santana, aquí tiene, todo está listo para ser movido, solo necesito su firma.

¡Hola! Muchas gracias Raul.

Everything? What’s everything? What’s in the crates Cholo?

You’ll see. OK vamonos!

Where are we going?!

Cholo hands the clipboard back to the worker who quickly rushes over to one of the trucks while signaling to everyone to round up and go. Cholo puts his arms around his uncle and walks him over reluctantly to one of the SUVs; one of the guards opens the door and they get inside. The small army, about twenty or so in total all break into groups, getting into different vehicles, some on the SUVs, others in the trucks and some in some jeeps we had not seen until now. The caravan departs the small airstrip, heading down a single lane, double traffic paved road.

…to be continued…

Word count: 4000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: Banner2.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cholo's post:
Theo Pryce (06-23-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-17-2022)