Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Beach Bumming (873)
Holden Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-17-2022, 02:07 PM

We open on Holden, sitting in board shorts and a black "Keep your Mouth Shut," rat in a trap tank top from Born Scum clothing as well as black "Locs" brand shades. He takes a swig from a can of green monster and tosses the empty into a black plastic bag, anchored by his black Converse slides to keep it from blowing away. The breeze is pretty mellow today with an occasional gust. The sun shines bright, the sky is a clear blue behind him, and somewhere off in the distance a dog can be heard barking excitedly. Holden takes a long pull from a vape pen, presumably THC, and exhale's a tiny cloud. His face scrunches and contorts into a sneer and he snaps the pen in half before tossing it, too, into the plastic bag. He rummages through the bag and removes a blunt and then fishes his trusty Bic from his pocket. (It could be his girlfriends, Serenity, ya never know.) He fires the blunt up and takes a long pull from it before exhaling a satisfying large plume of smoke into the breeze, which whisks it away immediately.

"Just the other day I cut a promo, poolside, lookin over the city of Vegas. Flew home and was here in time to coach my students at the Champions Advantage Performance Center and now,today, I'm relaxin on the beach here in Vero Beach, Florida. It's tough livin this life, lemme tell ya, in demand and constantly fielding offers to come in and wreck someone on somebody's roster. Money for nothin. To quote Creed Bratton, 'I woulda done it for free. I've done more for less'...somethin along those lines, anyway. House of Wrestling, E.C.W.F., and now X.P.W., all callin, all wanting me to bring my brand of UltraViolence to their rings.

Now, I'm in this match at the 'Cannabis Cup' and I got Mark Cross in the opening round. I've already covered him and my feelings towards him so there's no need to rehash that shit. This tournament, Hell, this entire event is stacked and making a name for myself here could propel me to even greater heights. Come in, put on a brutal, stomach churning bloodbath and watch it become a viral hit on the net. And that's just the first round. After that, the competition only gets more cutthroat. Some of the best in the business, who also happen to be fellow C.C.P.E. members are in this match. I just hope to represent Page well and to make all of C.C.P.E. proud."

Holden takes another long puff from the blunt and lets the smoke trickle out from his nostrils, for a moment, before exhaling the rest of the plume. He removes his Locs so that his Hazel eyes can be seen; red-rimmed and bloodshot but they are focused and serious. "It doesn't matter how far I make it in these series of matches. I will leave my mark like a scar on a supermodels precious face. The level of Brutality and Violence is about to tick up a few notches. I've always been this way... In school the teachers always checked the box for 'Doesn't play well with others.'" Holden scoffs, shrugs, and then takes a quick pull from the blunt. "Beats the Hell outta me as to why...." he smirks at the camera before exhaling the small puff of smoke. It fades to black and the shot is ended.

"We got it? It looked good?" he asks the cameraman, Roach, who gives a thumbs up. Roach was introduced to him by his "uncle" and long-time, very close friend, Gerard Angelo and just one of the many people from his Father's orbit whom he befriended. (Gerry and Holden's Father, Frank Merritt, were long-time friends and considered each other "brothers.")

"Looked good. I'm sure it sounded good. I'll check it out and clean anything up that needs it before it's sent to there production department."

Holden watches as Roach's leering eyes hang on Serenity, where she is stretched out on a beach towel in a black bikini, too long for his liking. When Roach's attention is turned back to Holden, he jumps, as he wasn't expecting the much bigger man to almost be nose-to-nose with him. "I catch you lookin at her like that again and I'll rip you eyes out of your fucking skull. I don't give a fuck how good of a friend you are or how well you knew Frank. Understand me?"

Roach swallows hard and nods, his forehead stands about even with Holden's chin and he is outweighed by at least one hundred, if not one hundred and fifty pounds. "I'm so, so sorry, Holden. I'll get outta here.... Call ya later, bro?"

Holden watches him walk away and waits until Roach is about a dozen steps away. "Call me later, bro." It is now his turn to jump when Serenity sidles up next to him and slaps him on the ass.

"What was that about? I've seen that look before. Usually right before you grab someone by the throat." she says with a smirk while nudging him with her shoulder.

"Nothin. It's cool..."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Holden's post:
Theo Pryce (07-10-2022)