Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ringmaster 2.0
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2022, 12:47 PM

Days after Leap of Faith 2022

Ring Master was in a dark room. His face was down the only glow from a light in the distance. Suddenly he lifts his head looking into the camera as Ring Master spoke for the first time since Leap of Faith. The tone was direct and not like his usual funny personality.

Thunder Knuckles got lucky. That's right the X-Treme Champion was lucky to leave Leap of Faith with his precious title. This is not the last time we will compete in that ring good sir. If anything, I proved that you are vulnerable and underestimate opponents you're not familiar with, if anything I was the one that screwed the situation up. I had you right where I wanted you and could not finish you off allowing you to barely escape you no good bastard. If I had won, the match I would prove to the world that it was not a fluke by offering a rematch to you but here it is almost a month later and no a challenge from you. It just shows you're scared and that's fine, but I suggest the next time you hear from me to give me a damn answer. I would really hurt to force the issue but have no problem doing so I promise.

The room lights up as Ring master jumps up throwing the chair against the wall as he continues.

It will not happen again. I learned a lot at Leap of Faith not just about how tough this company really is but about myself. You see for the longest time I demanded a challenge worthy of my talent level. It is hard to come by these days as most competitors don't push me to the brink like I deserve. However, Leap of Faith was the craziest ride of my career. Thunder Knuckles gave me everything including the kitchen sink and we were exhausted. I know for a fact we still don't like each other but we earned each other's respect. It is never going to be easy making friends in X-Treme Wrestling and that's fine with me. I need respect over all else even if it means being my enemy. Most can't handle my funny, outgoing personality because it makes me different. I don't let the negative energy consume me like the souls of Charlie and Thunder Knuckles. I thrive on making others hate me I make it easy for everybody. Hate has no place in this world or my life and that's why I strive to be successful. I want to fuel the company and this world into a new change that is great for everybody.

He grabbed the camera doing a close up as he smiled big.

Did you think Leap of Faith was the end for Ring Master? Did you really think I was going to give that NO GOOD BASTARD the pleasure of bragging forever that he finished me off? No because I am better than that. I am not the guy who gets jumped and beaten down like a bitch and cowers to those people. Elijah Martin would know all about that but more on him in just a bit. Leap of Faith made me stronger than I even realized. In my mind I was done with learning and understanding thinking I mastered my game but I was wrong. I feel renewed and determined like the days of my youth. My momentum hasn't stopped just because I hit a speed bump along the way. Its called determination and dedication if I give in and don't compete at a level im capable of then what's the point of competing at XWF. I can't promise that Elijah will see my crazy side or not but that no good bastard Thunder Knuckles certainly got my attention and revitalized my career so he can take credit for me unleashing slams of fury for the next decade at least.

He zooms away from the camera as the room goes black. The camera continues to roll as Ring Master can be seen ever so slightly as the camera adjust when he smiles once more. His white teeth are the last image before everything turns off.

A week before Saturday Night Savage

Ring Master was sitting at home relaxing as he prepared for an interview. It was an interview that Ring master had always wanted. He respected the man for always speaking truth something Ring Master admired. He sat up straight as the logo appeared starting the interview.

[Image: YF8Bgbr.jpeg]

Brandon F. Walker: Welcome to Rasslin I am your host Brandon F. Walker. We have a huge show today which the ever growing popular Ring Master. You want to talk about a rising star this kid is going places. So, without any hesitation let's go this thing started. Please welcome the legendary Ring Master.

Fake crowd noise is pumped in as he connects with Ring Master via zoom.

Ring Master: Thank you for having me.

Brandon F. Walker: The pleasure is all mine, sir. I will admit that I am a product of Attitude Era wrestling and that this new age wrestling can be hard to watch. However, watching you at Leap of Faith really impressed me and has changed my mind about things. I do want to ask though I saw the video footage about Leap of Faith and what your thoughts were. I need to ask what made you change your approach because you seemed angry but confident that your message would be heard.

Ring Master: I was never angry about losing. It is part of the business Brandon. What I can't stand though is that competitors such as myself seem to be put in a category different from others. I am never going to be the guy who tells a story because it's what people expect me to do. I am never going to be that guy who tells a story for respect or dignity. I'm a creative mind and I refuse to be held back by what seems to be the standard these days. The video you saw was the truth about how I felt and still do because this is a business I grew up with. Elijah Martin is going to feed the people some bullshit about how pitiful he is and the world is against him. Sounds like a guy who needs to get a grip on reality and understand that we as competitors make our own path. We allow others to push us around because were weak. If he was stronger others wouldn't mess with him. Why do you think no one has attacked me from behind Brandon? It's because I'm not weak. I am always working out staying true to who I am and I am never going to let a company or person change that.

Brandon F. Walker: Powerful words from you for sure. I'm not sure if anyone from XWF watches my podcast but if so they better stay away from you. I did notice you mentioned Elijah Martin and I believe that is your opponent this week. I'm not sure if you have competed against him or even know much about him but what are your thoughts on him?

Ring Master sits back never losing eye contact with Brandon showing him a sign of respect. Once he finished the question he answered.

Ring Master: Brandon, I appreciate you being so intelligent and understanding how Ring Master works. You are right I've never faced Elijah Martin and there is very little footage on him for me to study because of his part-time participation. That right there annoys me. I understand that this is a business, and the talent is so great that no everybody can wrestle every week but he seems to pick and choose when he shows up. I say that with respect though Brandon as I'm sure he is a talented young man but he has a few screws loose which of course makes him unstable. We all know the world of wrestling has gimmicks but it's hard to fake crazy, stupid, psycho whatever word you want to use. Elijah Martin is a direct man. He never sugar coats anything and that is something I can relate with. In a way this is a battle of truth and getting justice after a defeat. We both lost at Leap of Faith but you see I was a true underdog in my match and nearly pulled off a miracle and yet he won't respect that. I truly believe in who I am and it will be hard to stop me as I make my way towards War Games.

Brandon F. Walker: I appreciate the amount of respect you show toward the opposition. Do you think playing mind games is important when dealing with someone like this? You already know he is unstable, and anything can set him off.

Ring Master: I'm not in the business of playing games. I take what I do seriously. I respect my opposition because it's how I grew up. My parents would kick my butt if I disrespected someone on purpose. I don't expect the same in return because that's not the norm in XWF everything is earned here I get it. Elijah, has he own agenda trying to figure out me out good luck to him though. I know how to dominate all aspects of my match. It's about controlling the pace and never letting my opponent get the ability to strike back. For all I know Brandon Elijah Martin could be a great human being, but he is cocky and I don't like him. Thats a good enough reason for me to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Once he finished speaking he grabbed a water bottle and had a drink. He listened as Brandon continued the interview as he enjoyed the podcast experience.

Brandon F. Walker: Those are pretty powerful words, Ring Master. I would expect a little more sportsmanship from you, but I understand in the heat of the moment we don't care about the little things. I am going to ask you something I probably will regret shortly. You mentioned earlier about both of you being defeated at Leap of Faith which was incredible by the way. I do wonder though if you might let frustration creep into this match and fail to execute some big moves. I would understand if it did though considering you were expecting to be X-Treme champion. So how do you keep Elijah Martin frustrated instead of yourself?

The host takes a small sip of coffee waiting for Ring Master to respond.

Ring Master: Brandon, I believe you would be accurate with that statement. Sports entertainment is not for everyone and there are some who struggle. Then we have a special category for people like Elijah Martin. His entire life is a horror story that no one wants to live. You mention me being frustrated and worried it will show in my performance? That's funny my man because no matter what kind of performance Ring Master does, I hit homeruns. You can ask my friends, girlfriends and my boss. I'm professional when needed but you best believe there is a fierce monster inside me that can be revealed whenever a quick strike is needed. This is one of many reasons why Elijah Martin will struggle against me. He is a veteran of XWF and has battled with some of the best and worse but no one is the Ring Master and he knows that. Everybody hears me say that but none of them ever deny it. You see Brandon I've told everybody from day one that I'm unique and one of a kind. It's something we all thrive to be but others have failed and fall into the same categories as others. Elijah will be fraustrated because I don't have a long history here. He can't do any homework on me and figure out the perfect plan. It's not my problem to figure out though it's his.

He listens to the response and once Ring Master was finished Brandon continued.

Brandon F. Walker: I have a few more questions for you as I'm being told to wrap up the interview and allow our other guest a chance to speak. I swear I get no respect around here but they pay the bills so I have to listen sadly. So, you are on Saturday Night Savage. Have you thought about joining other brands or do you feel comfortable on Saturday Nights?

Ring Master: Brandon, it doesn't matter what brand I am on I want to be successful. Have I thought about competing on Monday Nights? Wednesdays? Yes, I have but honestly, I'm in a good place right now. I started my career earlier this year and had some high profile matches and it's because of Saturday Night Savage. Every brand has top tier talent but come on you have to admit facing Charlie Nickels and Rampage within weeks of signing is pretty impressive. Then a No-Good Bastard at Leap of Faith seals the deal for me. It allows me to be noticed without being the top guy. Let's take my match for example. Elijah Martin and Ring Master is not exactly a marquee match people want to see. However, it allows us to take the opportunity and make the match amazing and not giving anyone a choice but to watch it. So regardless of what brand Ring Master is on I make it elite. I make it must see television Brandon. In fact, just because I am speaking with you right now will help with follwers once the interview is posted and you can thank me personally when it happens.

He smiles at the prospect of more followers and getting attention.

Brandon F. Walker: Ring Master you have this laid-back approach that is hard to find. So many athletes these days are intense and can't shut it off but with you it's different. Why are you so calm? Do you feel that losing your temper or being emotional will affect the way you perform?

Ring Master: All my life I've been told to stay true to who I am. I should never change for someone just because they don't like who I am. Growing up I was always the calm levelheaded kid and it never changed. I saw that people relied on me to be the strong one who can talk his way out of trouble, and I was good at it believe me. I carried the same attitude into this business because I don't want to get hurt. If you lose your temper inside the ring it could lead to bigger problems down the road. I cannot speak for Elijah but I thrive on clean exceptional matches. I've never been injured in a match and being calm is the main reason. However, don't let that demeanor fool you. Ring Master is a man of many emotions just wait and see.

Brandon starts shuffling his papers trying to get track of the questions not wanting to miss one.

Brandon F. Walker: Final question before you go and maybe I will leave with you and find a place that appreciates the hard work that I do. Anyway, what final words do you have for Elijah Martin and don't worry about being censored.

Ring Master: I don't think I need to say much more honestly. The problem with promos these days are competitors say too much and end up looking foolish. I'm a talker I can't help it but to me I am going to let actions speak for me this week and going forward. So, Elijah Martin is going to feel humiliated by me. I am going to show the entire XWF that not only is he a choke artist who never deserves a big opportunity but he that Saturday Night Savage is too big of a spotlight for him.

Brandon F. Walker: Ring Master, I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and speaking with me today. I wish you all the best in the future and hopefully the next time we speak there will be more gold around your shoulder. Be safe and have fun on Saturday Night Savage.

Ring Master: Thank you so much it was a blast. You better believe I'll be back and still going strong. Keep doing what you do as well the world needs more people like you. I will say this in closing though Brandon. Leap of Faith showed the world the potential Ring Master has but Ringmaster 2.0 is going to shock the system.

He puts the microphone down on the desk and stands. He says goodbye to Brandon and the production crew as his connection is dropped and the scene fades to black as Ring Master continues his daily routine.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ring Master's post:
Charlie Nickles (06-17-2022), Theo Pryce (07-02-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-17-2022)