Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
There Is Weed Involved
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-16-2022, 05:07 PM

You ever been so high that you drift off to sleep but you're not entirely asleep, just part of you is? It's not a hallucination, I'm talking weed high. I'm talking about when you're so high that you drift into a realm of thought where conspiracies become more interesting. Where you conjure up these wicked fantasies or scenarios. Ideas that you might not think about with a sober mind. And at least in part, your body was asleep as your upstairs played with images in your head? That's where I was.. I felt like I had a smile on my face but what it probably looked like was me looking like a mouth breather with my head leaned back against the couch.

It was times like these that I got most of my resting done. Sleep and I aren't familiar with each other and weed helps me find some rest. I might as well be asleep as dreaming is much the same. Your mind is dancing with function and you feel less in control over what comes to thought. It wasn't REM sleep but it was enough for me…

"Oof.."

"Are you sleeping?!" Josslynn's voice startled me. I hadn't seen her race across the room and jump onto my lap but there she was. Where was I?

"No, I'm awake.." I claimed but I was no longer sure. I couldn't remember what I was thinking about before. Was I dreaming and like most dreams, I woke with no memory of it? "Maybe I dozed off.."

"Wait!" Austin Ramsey's voice was loud and seemed a bit irritated as he spoke to me from across the room. "Cashe, you fell asleep?!"

"No.." I said without hesitation.

"Yes, he did!" Josslynn said as she gave me a cute little grin. Giving her a squeeze to her side, she laughed. I looked past her to read the room I had woken up in.

Everyone was sitting around a table. Why was I on the couch? As I tried to remember, the last thing I recalled was eating some edibles. "You do have Resting Bitch Face right now!" A voice spoke out to me as I made eye contact with Sloane Taylor. She had a laughing smile on her face as she sat next to Sebastian Everett Bryce at the table.

"Shut your face, Brat Girl!" I said with a groan as Josslynn was playing with my earlobe. Giving her a few taps to the side of her butt, I needed to get up. "I've got to pee.." She got up off my lap as I worked my way to my feet. Standing, it hit me that I was still pretty trashed. "Whoa.."

"Are you alright?" Josslynn asks as she takes my hands into hers. "Want me to help you?"

"Pee?" I asked with a surprise grin on my face.

"No!" She laughs. "Help you to the bathroom."

"Cashe over there trying to get frisky in our bathroom Babe!" Austin hollered out. I turned because that was the one person I hadn't seen since waking.

"Toddy, he lying.. I mean" Tugging on Josslynn. "Unless you want to? Your body, your choice!"

"Would you stop! Hahaha" She shoves me which almost causes me to stumble. Shaking off my dazed and confused, I begin my trek towards the bathroom. I had to piss like a racehorse. Turning down the hallway, I came face to face with Todrick Ramsey.

"Heeeey!" I say as I straighten up and sober up instantly. Austin stayed trying to get me into trouble with Toddy and she is one of the few who I don't want ANY trouble with!

"Hey yourself!" Barely making eye contact, she doesn't look happy as she scurries towards the living area where everyone else was. She stops, turns back to me and adds. "There will be NO pranks today Jason! Do you hear me?"

I just nod. My back was to her but I could feel her words stabbing at my spine. She meant business. As I hurry into the bathroom, I spin around and shut the door. Locking it as if it gave me a safe space. A long sigh leaves my throat as my head rests against the bathroom door.

==========

"When I signed up for the Chronic Cup, I'll be honest.. I did so to play along. I was being swooned by CCPE at the time. Chris Page was paying for my flights, my Hotel rooms and the upgrades on those were fucking amazing! The perks of being aligned to him were obvious but I cannot stress enough how it just wasn't for me.

Do I enjoy the fancy shit? Sure. That just isn't a requirement for me in the long run. It was all business. Page wanted to flaunt his accolades, his monetary gains at me like I was a Five Star Recruit and he wanted me to attend his University.

I'm a 3 star, maybe 4 star recruit on my best day.

That fifth star in my opinion is where most people get cocky. It's when the money matters most, when position and praise need to be placed and I want none of that! I don't need that! And let's be clear.. If I DID want those things? I've done enough in the places I have been and things I have done on a consistent basis to have gained them myself!

I've made plenty of money. I've also spent, given away and even burned plenty of it as well. So his flaunting of an enterprise is nothing more than people chasing clout. Again, not something I need to do..

I get that being liked is a need for many. I get that the attention from having someone in such a grand spotlight is a thing of interest for many. I, on the other hand, am a simple man. I have all I need, all I want just being inside of a ring. So in a weird twist of it all? I am glad I signed up for the Chronic Cup. I am thrilled with the idea that I could surprise the masses and piss off Chris Page just by winning the tournament in his own event.

Round One. Who the FUUUUCK is Levi Russow?"

==========

"Fuck that.. I'm not taking Toddy!" I was a bit too loud and quickly I got 'shhhs' from Austin as he, myself and Seb stood huddled up by the vending machines near the poolside. "Seb can take her, she might not kill him!" I clarified my claim and added to it. "She has been waiting for a reason to get us!"

"I don't think it will matter but I agree! Seb, you're up!" Austin was nodding his head, in complete agreement regardless of the lack of logic behind Cashe's reasoning.

"Bloody hell.. Fine…" Sebastian sighs as Cashe adds a giggle. He just liked a good British accent.

We all planned the idea the night before. Hit all three at once, a grand scheme was created! It only came down to who was targeting who. Now that Todrick was handled, it was an easy decision on the remaining women. I nodded towards Austin. "You take my Woo Saah.."

"I feel like we're pulling off a Heist!" Austin said with excitement about him. I felt it as well. There was a rush of danger involved but really, for what we all do for a living? Even in our off time, we sought after this very feeling.

==========

"Maybe I'm not alone here Levi. Maybe you don't know me either..

I'm not praised like Goats, Boats, Gods and the extremely wealthy. I've been here for a long time. Since I was 17 I have been competing in this sport. Most veterans will stake claim to how long they've been in the business but they don't subtract the time they've been away. Since 2002 when I actually started working as a Professional Wrestler, I have been away from the ring for no more than Nine months, spread out.

I've made one Hall of Fame and maybe deserved a few others but you can take that achievement away. I've never believed Hall of Fames should be given to people still competing. It's like retirement honors and I am faaar from being retired! One could argue that I am in my PEAK years! I am in the best shape of my life. I am competing as sharply as I ever have!

Nine times I have worn the top Championship in a few companies. Length over quantity but in other divisions, other rankings for other titles I have doubled that number. I might not BE the poster boy, the lead actor in a role but motherfucker, I make your favorites work to get an inch against me inside the ring! So Levi, I don't NEED to know you. I know you used to compete and when the bell goes DING the fans will SING and one of us will make a dreadful mistake that leads to a 1-2-3 or a ringside nap. That's ALL any of us truly need to know right?

All this right here is yapping! We can yap until it's time to clap and I slap your back to the canvas! That's what we do, that's what I plan for. You or I will see round two. My bet? It's gonna be me.."

==========

"I'm high as fuck.." I whispered to where only Seb could hear me. We were crotched down, waiting as Austin crept near the pool. All three of the women were in the pool. They were relaxing in the sun. Josslynn floating on her back, almost sunbathing as she glides on the surface of the water.

Sloane, on a float with a drink in her hand. Sunglasses on her face unaware of what was coming to her. To any of them. Todrick was the risky one. She was swimming, her head popping up to breath and drop again below the surface. Austin waited until she was swimming in the opposite direction as he approached. I was nervous, paranoid but it might be due to being so fucking high!

"I've got cottonmouth REALLY bad!" I again whisper to Sebastian. He 'shhhs' me as we watch Austin. In his hands was a very large rubber snake. It was a beast! Hard enough to sneak it to the pool without them noticing but it was only part of the prank. "I fucking hate glitter.."

"You're telling me!" Seb said in a laugh. Near where we were squatted were three large bags of golden glitter. We were asking for trouble but it all rested on Austin timing the snake part perfectly. "He's going to get spotted.."

"Nah, even if Toddy sees him. They're probably gonna wonder where we've been anyway. As long as she doesn't see the snake, we're good!"

I didn't believe a word I said. I had that same feeling that we would get caught. Todrick has to be expecting something. Austin slides the snake into the pool. Just as described, it slithers through the water and just as the tail submerges, Todrick pops up and sees Austin at the edge.

"Where have YOU been? Whe–" Shit, she seen the snake! "Oh My Gawd! That's a motherfucking Snake!!"

I laughed. I couldn't help it as Todrick damn near jumped above the water. It was funny and in a domino effect, the other two ladies reacted. Sloane flips her float, her drink flies through the air as she goes into the water. Josslynn splashes about as all three claw through the water to reach the edge. "Go! Go! Go!" Sebastian says with some rise to his voice.

As we take off towards our targets, I toss a bag of glitter to Austin. Out of my peripheral vision, I see Todrick prop herself up out of the pool. Sebastian didn't hesitate and I couldn't help but turn my head to watch as Todrick is covered in golden glitter! He got her right in the face and I laughed! Boy, did I laugh!

While Sloane looked to be dog paddling and moving slowly in the pool like she needed swim lessons. Josslynn, across the pool, rolled over the edge onto the poolside. Austin doesn't wait, he dumps the glitter down over her and her squeal roared out! As both Todrick and Josslynn begin to cuss, they start wiping at their eyes, blinded by glitter.

"I'm outta here!" Austin screams but Sebastian was already on his way out of the area. He did get Todrick so he had reason to leave us both behind. I realized I was left by myself. Hurry the fuck up Sloane!! I was screaming and watching her finally reach the pool ladder but I also had eyes on Josslynn and Todrick. Both who were trying to find targets themselves now.

"Come on, come on.." I let the words break from my mouth and Sloane breaches from the water. She leaped up from the last step and her eyes grew wide as she saw me standing there! "Sup Brat Girl!" I had to have a one liner..

She gasped as her eyes looked from me to the bag and I am SURE she inhaled some as it slapped her to the face! I was dying! She flew back screaming and plummeted back into the pool. We done it! We NAILED this prank and I was feeling the thrill of success.. Until I turned to my left, the quickest route to the gate and I found Todrick covered in glitter walking towards me with anger in her eyes. "Ohh damn.." I turn to my right and see my beautiful Woo Saah also covered in golden glitter. She didn't look too happy either. "Well shit.. They flanked me!" I mutter.

"JAAAASON!" All of them screamed in sync with the other as Sloane splashes in the water like a drowning victim pre-drowning. That feeling of success completely died along with the high that I had before this unfolded. So I dove.

I dove like a seal being chased by killer whales. Did I just call these women, whales? Let's not get hasty. It's a metaphor. I dove over Sloane and plunged into the freezing water. I did not expect that instant shrinkage but the fear of being caught was more of a primary concern as I held my breath and cut through the depths of the pool. Turning to reach the opposite side, I pull up and leave the pool, dripping with water. All three women were giving chase. "OWWW!" I stubbed a fucking toe. Probably bleeding but I made the gate. I slammed it shut behind me and didn't look back. No idea where Austin and Seb went but I was running like Forrest Gump down the street. I was GONE!

==========

"We all want where we've been and where we are to mean something. To be given credit as one of the best places to have competed. We want pats on the back for our accomplishments and in those circles, we get it. It's when people from different circles, different companies come together that the praise we want doesn't always get placed.

I'm no different I suppose. I feel that I've competed against and around grinders. People who put their every effort into making what we do, where we do it matter. There will be plenty who know me just off of twitter. Some because of butt pictures that I've posted. Some because of the noise I've made and people who had to hit mute or unfollow because I'm just not for them..

I don't know you Levi. I said that before but I want you to really let that sink in..

I've been in the ring with people I have liked. With friends or enemies that became friends and even friends who became enemies because that is far more common in what we do. People I've hated or just simply didn't care for.. With them, I could study them. Their personalities, their strengths, weaknesses I could pick at and annoy them with. I did not hesitate to do everything I needed to in order to progress beyond them or learn from them. I'm insomnia at its worst, I don't much sleep.

You are a mystery to be solved and I do like a good puzzle. I don't know what will happen between now and July 23rd through the 25th. Wars could be started, new disease could have an outbreak. Willie Nelson could die.. Companies could close and plans to unretire could change. You're coming out of retirement for this, right?

That's what I've heard, it's all that I have heard up until this moment. You are essentially a Ghost. So from now until we meet face to face, I will find anything I can about you. I will youtube highlights, I will attend Google University to study who you are and what you have done or are actually capable of doing. I might not know you, might not need too because around every corner comes change and surprise. I adapt, it's how one survives.

Cannabis Cup, Round Uno? I fully plan to leave this match giving you the deuces as I move onto the next and leave you behind.."

==========

"Wait so she forgave Seb already?" With Josslynn sitting at a table across from me. I inhaled a few drags off a blunt before passing it over to her. She still had some glitter in her hair. Something she cussed me about it while she was in the shower. "What about Austin?"

Josslynn didn't have to respond as Toddy and Austin came into the house. Austin had his head down, his feet were dragging as Todrick was giving him an ear full and on occasion, a slap to the back of his head. They ignored us as they headed to their room. It was when Todrick stopped yelling and turned towards me that I gasped a little.

"And YOU! Ohh! Boooy.. I'll come back for you!" I felt that. I must have looked like a kid about to get the belt.

"It was Austin's ide–" I tried to proclaim.

"Ohhh booooshit! Don't play!"

"You're a GODDAMN LIE CASHE!" Austin chimes in but Todrick is quick to get him back in check.

"Get your ass in the room! We ain't done.." She hollers at Austin and gives me one last glare. Josslynn just laughed.

After we were alone again, I wondered why Josslynn wasn't mad. "You still have glitter in your hair, why aren't you mad?" I ask as she passes me back the blunt.

"I was but revenge is nothing to be rushed into." It was in her stare that gave me her intentions. Piercing eyes that I could feel staring through me. Seeing me for all I am and it gave me a chill but there was also a warmth to it. "In due time my love.." She begins to stand from the table. "I'm tired. You coming to bed?"

"Right behind you.." I say, lifting the blunt and planning to finish it. She walks away. "Love you!" I get nothing back..

==========

"In due time..

In due time we will find ourselves in a match.

In due time one of us will have to win because in tournaments, there has to be a winner or else the rounds don't progress. Now, I personally don't care if it's a walkthrough you provide for me or if you put up a good fight only to lose a close match. My plan is for My Hand to be Raised..

In order to do that, to accomplish that, I have to beat you Levi. I have to turn you into what sets the tone for round two. Both Seb and Austin are in this tournament. I have friends, Bastard Brothers, people I've never fought but know by name and reputation that I want to face. You? You know next to nobody. You are a return and while I have to view you as a mystery, most of us are one to you.

This shit was made for a guy like me! There ain't but maybe one or two people on this entire Event that could smoke with me at my level! Inside that ring, I plan to burn some buds, roll some shit up and as I eliminate you and whoever else I need to eliminate, I'll do so like I'm taking stems out of the bag and tossing them aside..

You ain't shit to me.

Chris Page ain't shit to me.

CCPE isn't shit to me.

Truth be told, I don't give two damns or a bucket of shit about the Cannabis Cup.

Every step I take forward in this tournament, against his people or with every advancement I make. That's a win and I've been winning more than not against his setup. In comparison to what he's thrown at me? You're the light that sparks the first blunt at best.."

==========

"What's this I hear about a lawsuit from Peta?" I ask with the phone to my ear. I was talking to Theo Pryce, the man I chose as my representation. My handle as the OG wrestling lingo would call it.

He was a businessman, a former competitor and part Owner of XWF. He just didn't slap his name on all of your success, that wasn't the agreement. He was Suge Knight to Chris Page's Puff Daddy but the plan was to outlast the opposition instead.

"It's already been handled. You didn't assault any Dolphins, they assaulted you. The charges were dropped." I hear his voice as I sit and watch Josslynn sleeping on the bed. The blankets barely covered her. It was a sight to see..

"That's good. You hear anything about this Levi Russow?"

"Nope. You said they used to wrestle?" He asked.

"I guess. I dunno. I'm sure by the time Cannabis comes around, I'll have either heard far too much about them from them or nothing at all. Either way, I'll show you my playbook, it doesn't mean you can stop me from executing the plays."

"You're a busy man these days Jason. We have a lot to go over and plan for. Let's give Levi some time to be heard.. There is always something to learn if you give someone the last word."

I couldn't agree more as I nodded while still keeping eyes on my sleeping beauty.

"That last word thing is real. People will keep on and keep on just to get it because it somehow determines a winner I guess? Can't relate."

"Oh, even you don't believe that.." I could hear his laughter on the other line.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
Austin Ramsey (06-17-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-16-2022), Dolly Waters (06-16-2022), Holden (06-17-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-16-2022), Theo Pryce (06-17-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-16-2022)