Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miller Time
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-16-2022, 01:20 AM

We open up to an empty CCPE Training Facility, the lights are dim, quiet enough to hear a pin drop. The camera circles around until it suddenly stops inside the ring where Bam Miller sits. He taps his feet and sips on a Miller Lite beer as he gets his mindset right for what he's about to say.

Let's cut the shit and get right on down to business. In ten days, five other competitors and myself will Main Event Anarchy from The Monument In Rapid City, South Dakota!

Bam takes a sip out of his beer.

To make it even better we all are inside a steel structure so dangerous and unforgiving to the human body that even your soul flitches in fear! This relentless cold steel structure has shortened careers and even ended some over the years. It doesn't play favorites, everyone in this match will never be the same again and I can promise you that because I will make sure I leave a lasting impression on everyone.

Bam smirks as he lifts his Miller Lite up to his lips and takes a few sips, then puts it down, and brings the microphone back to his lips.

You see in this match in order to end up walking out as Anarchy Champion you have to dig deep inside yourself and unleash that animal deep down inside, everyone in this match but I have to dig deep. Because I'm already a cold-hearted bastard that will do whatever it takes to walk out as Anarchy Champion and that's just not a generic statement that's an absolute fact. You see since the day I was born people have been betting against me, my own parents left me in a fucking dumpster when I was born, my own parents discarded me like trash and didnt think much of me. Since day fucking one on this god damn earth I've had the odds stacked aginst me. Growing up in the orphanage I was physically and mentally abused regularly but I could never break, I could never show weakness because in order to survive in Detroit Michigan you had to be tough as steel.

Bam takes another sip of his beer.

Only the strong can survive in this environment we will battle in and if you did your research you will know I was born for this type of match. I've competed in them all, Deathmatches, Street fights, Parking Lot Cage matches and any sadistic match you can think of. I've done it! I'm not looking at The Elimination Chamber with fear I look at it with excitement and joy because this will be my playground in which I unleash unholy Anarchy on “La Reina" Daniela Raye-Weathers, on "Good Time" Stevie McKeown, on Mastermind, on Unknown Soldier and yes on even Elijah Martin who I have great respect for but after last Anarchy I'm going to prove that I can beat him and this opportunity is even better because with all the pressure mounting in this match I can show that I can beat him and the rest of those jackasses in one match with The Anarchy Championship on the line.

Bam Takes out a pack of cigarettes.

This match is my opportunity to show everyone that has ever doubted me that they were wrong to think I would amount to nothing and only end up dead or in prison. This is my moment to show my parents they made a mistake when they threw their little boy away. This is My moment to show everyone that Bam Miller is big time and can rise to the occasion, this is my time to rewrite my own history as someone that can’t get the job done, I’ve won Championship gold in XWF but it was only a moment that a true reign, but now I have a chance to be Anarchy Champion and show that I can be one of the fucking best and be the Champion that shows up and fights everyone and I dont want the fans think Im doing this for them because I’m not. I’ve relied on them too much and it’s gotten me nowhere but ‘good job’ and ‘you’ll get it next time’ but This is my time and I will not leave empty handed, I will not be denied what I have earned!

Bam takes a few more puffs from his cigarette as he taps his foot again while looking up with a focused and fierce look.

There is nothing and I mean nothing anyone in this match can do to me to keep me down, I've been through hell and have endured deep pain that nobody can duplicate or do worse to me. I can take the punishment and when you think I'm down and have the win you’ll see me get up with a smile because I don't die, you can not make me quit! I will enter the Elimination Chamber with every intent to put my body through pain just so I can send you to hell!

Bam stands up while puffing on the cigarette and then takes his black shirt off and shows the body scars and bruises he's had over the course of brutal matches he's had.

You see this is my story, these scars and bruises tell you I am a man that has been battle-tested and can walk through the valley of hell and punishment and come out carrying the devil's head because I'm a Slayer and when I walk into The Monument I will walk in with the intent to slay every last one of you and walk out as Anarchy Champion, there is nobody more hungry and motivated to walk in and leave everyone lifeless and walk out XWF Anarchy Champion, this is my time this is my chance to show to everyone that Bam Miller is not a joke but a Champion, so buckle up for a bumpy and chaotic ride to Miller Time!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-16-2022)