Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Cross-Promotional Event Boards » Cross-Promotional Rosters
HONORED GUEST: Here For Cross-Branded Event Sebastian Everett-Bryce
Sebastian Everett-Bryce Offline
The Universal Champion
TITLE - Universal Champion

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2022, 03:46 PM

Name: Sebastian Everett-Bryce

Other Nicknames: "Star of Stage and Screen", The Sophisticated Suplex Machine, The Chelsea Crippler, The Mauler of Markham Square

Appearance: Sebastian is muscled for his size, which gives him a strength that belies his stature. This gives his numerous suplexes more ferocity. Outside of the ring, he has a fondness for the finer things in life – not out of place in one of Savile Row’s finest suits, or chino’s and deck shoes. Never crocs. To be incredibly clear here… Never… Crocs.

Pic Base: Ed Westwick

Height/Weight: 6’2”/238lbs

Entrance:

The lights in the arena dip to black in time with the sirens and beat to the opening of Sweatpants (BattleTapes Remix) by Childish Gambino, the lights then beginning to flash, alternating left and right onto the ramp. In time, the letters "S", "E", "B", and then "Empire" flash one at a time on the big screen until the lights stop flashing as the lyrics hit.

"She askin' “Why you say that?!”

The beat drops and the lights flash on the rampway again. As they do, the screen illuminates with "SEB" and then "EMPIRE" flashing on the sceen.

"Rich kid asshole, paint me as a villain"

Sebastian Everett-Bryce flings his arms wide, staring up with his head covered by the hood of his jacket. He stands in the middle of the ramp, the lights beating down on him, before looking out at the crowd. He wears a long jacket with the hood pulled up over his head, zipped to the waist. The jacket, which is cut away at the bottom and only runs down the back of his legs, is patterned with an elongated Union Flag, but it’s in black and white and appears to be cracked and broken. His tights are short, with the initials SEB emblazoned upon the front.

The lights lift, and SEB makes his way to the ring, stretching his neck from side to side as he walks, his eyes focused on the ring. He climbs up the steps and steps through the ropes before standing in the middle of the ring.

"I'm winnin', yeah, yeah, I'm winnin' (What?)
Rich kid, asshole, paint me as a villain"

He extends his arms once more before pulling back his hood and removing his jacket to reveal the back of his tights which read “S.E.B”

"Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you doing you
Better than you doing you, fuck it, what you gon' do? (What?!)"

He flashes his arms out to a side, a satisfied and somewhat sneery grin upon his face, he holds the position for a moment, to allow the crowd to take pictures, before moving towards his corner.

Strengths: Technical ability and more recently, hardcore style. Determined. Has heart.

Weaknesses: Rash. Can be distracted when a friend or ally is at risk. Nandos.

Basic Moves:
  • All Suplex Variations – loves a suplex. Can’t get enough. Seriously. Suplexes.
  • Kicks – will go for kicks before punches. He can punch, obviously. I mean he has arms… But still, loves a Roundhouse and wear down kicks. OH! And a superkick… Can throw out a superkick from anywhere. It’s not really a finisher, but I does enjoy a good superkick.
  • Enjoys hitting a DDT, especially as a comeback move – tends to hit this at the beginning of a comeback. Hits the DDT and immediately does a Kip-Up to maintain momentum. I know, you’d assume it would be a suplex, right? But no… DDT… Kip-Up… Then into a sequence of Suplexes that any writer would think chain together.
  • Submission holds – loves to wear an opponent down. Given one of his finishers, he tends to focus on an leg. So any submission focusing on the arm.
  • Whilst not an aerialist, due to his speed he is happy to use high risk moves. Elbow drops, drop kicks, running knees from the apron. He’s also known to use a suicide dive from time to time, and a lovely moonsault from high risk places so long there’s a group of people to land safely on. He’s not insane.

Signature Moves:
  • The Conquest – German Suplex, roll through, release Turnbuckle German Suplex, Standing Moonsault kick into the corner – sprints back to the far corner before hitting the “Bit of a Kick”

• Markham Missile – Spider Suplex from the top rope, opponent groggily rolls through and staggers to their feet, only to be hit with a moonsault diving headbutt

• The Stamford Bridge – Modified Tiger Suplex with Bridge pin (Tends to be out of desperation – tends to follow avoiding an opponents move, whether that be locking the arm from a clothesline or punch, or the leg from a kick)

• The Emperor Lock

• The Kings Road

• The S4S

Finisher (In order of preferred use):
  • The Empire Kick

• The Peoples G.S.H.O.A.T - A Sleeper Hold that can be applied from over 697 different positions and scenarios.

• Excuse Me - Rarely used, Highly Protected Finisher - designed for use when all else has failed or to end a particularly vicious battle. Well accepted that the move could well be a career ender.

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: Empire Kick through a table or with a chair in the oppoents hand. Excuse Me can be done onto pretty much any weapon, but it's not recommended. He likes to use chains in a fight.

Past Accomplishments:

1 x UGWC Grand Slam Winner
1 x UGWC World Heavyweight Champion
3 x UGWC Cooperative Champion
1 x UGWC Cross Hemisphere Champion
2 x UGWC Chaos Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post