Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-14-2022, 04:13 PM

Oswald yawns a bit, looking at the card. He does not see his name against Vita, yet again. To reclaim his fixed loss to Vita to continue her streak. So, he looks at his interdimensional camera, sighing softly.

"What did I say would happen if I do not see myself against Vita in a rematch for this tournament on Anarchy? Oh yes, I was going to make a mockery of it. Hope you're ready for a count out victory, Ruby.

See you at Anarchy.

Lacklan, you chose to help Vita and fixed her match against me. So, fuck your tournament. You don't deserve to see me in action. These poor fans are going to riot some day when you put me in yet another non-Vita v Oz match for this shitty contest of yours, and I walk, again.

Prepare a good spread at catering. Because once I get myself counted out again, I'm going back there and having a little bit of snack before I fly back home."

He growled deeply before yelling in such a way that it sounded like a bear learned how to speak and was roaring out its words

"WHERE I AM SHOWN THE GOD DAMN RESPECT I FUCKING DESERVE, YOU BITCH!"

His hair spread out as he yelled out. and his hands moved to gather and smooth it all to the back of his head.

"See you there as well."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-14-2022), Dolly Waters (06-15-2022)