Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chamber of the Mind
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2022, 01:53 AM

ON THE FLIGHT BACK TO NEW ZEALAND FROM THURSDAY NIGHT ANARCHY

Mastermind is on board his private jet, along with Antony the Jerk, the Misfits Manager, as they were flying back to New Zealand after Mastermind competed on Thursday Night Anarchy. It had been his first match in over 18 Months.

Mastermind was looking outside the window, watching the clouds roll by, and contemplating how he was feeling, and Antony was on his phone checking on reactions to the match.

"The Media is going crazy on you, Mastermind. The way you came out of the gates against The Jessica Anderson,"

"That's nice," replied Mastermind

"They say you look better than you did 18 months ago,"

"I feel better than I did 18 months ago,"

"They say you took no prisoners with The Jessica Anderson,"

"It felt like I kept the pressure on right from the start,"

"It certainly showed you were in the moment, like in a different mindset all together,"

"It feels like the shackles have been broken, but I don't know why I had been shackled in the first place?"

Suddenly Antony's phone beeped.

"Here's something interesting,"

"What?"

"The next card for Anarchy is out,"

"And who am I facing?"

"You are in the Main Event!"

"What?"

"Vinnie has put you in an Elimination Chamber Match for the Anarchy title against 5 others..... Unknown Soldier, 'La Reina' Daniela Raye-Weathers, 'Good Time' Stevie McKeown, Elijah Martin, and Bam Miller."

Mastermind digested the information for a second, and continued to look out the window. His infamous smirk crossed his face.

"That's nice."

MASTERMIND'S MANSION
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades into the mansion of Mastermind, and it fades into a room that is completely dark. The camera cannot see anything. Suddenly there is chuckling coming from somewhere in the room. Then clapping starts, and from out of nowhere Mastermind shows his face.

"Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie, I wish for once you would come up with something original yourself and not steal from other shows. Don't you know the Chamber Match was created on Warfare? My favourite show. But other than that, for whatever reason putting in a Main Event match on my second match back into the XWF is for you to fathom yourself. I'll be ready,"

Mastermind smirks that infamous smirk and then disappears back into the darkness but he can still be heard.

"For the last 18 months of my recovery, it has been..... well... you can say....Hell. Sometimes it's all about the darkness inside of me that I have to battle in order to get back to full fitness whether I can do this again. This room is where my demons hide."

Mastermind reappears on the left side of the camera.

"Look into my eyes everyone.... go on... look. Tell me if I am the same Mastermind of 18 months ago? I can tell you all that I am not. This coming Anarchy, I will show you all that this is my time to shine. It is my time to claim what I shouldn't be ready for, but yet someone else thinks I am. Anarchy will become my Kingdom, once I win the Anarchy Championship in the Chamber.

"Let's look at my so-called opponents. Unknown Soldier - You know I have to go back through my history. We, that's me and you..... have never met. One-on-one, tag team or in any other match. I find that quite spectacular, that we have never crossed past in 6 years. That says to me that you come and go a lot, and don't stay for too long. Is the Anarchy title worth that much for you? Because I don't think it is. So believe me when I say it's fate, that I put you down. There's no escape, especially in that Chamber."

Mastermind cackles and disappears back into the darkness, he continues to speak.

"'La Reina' Daniela Raye-Weathers, the one time champ. And how long did you hold the Anarchy title for? About a week? And you lost it to Unknown Soldier of all people. How dare you. You deserve to be sent away from the title picture, because girl, you aren't ready. I am. Because I am a double champion. An ex Television Champion and an ex Xtreme Champion. I know what it takes to hold a title. You do not."

Mastermind reappears on the right side of the camera.

"'Good Time' Stevie McKeown, believe me when I tell you..... it ain't going to be a good time for you inside that Chamber. I will be cleaning the chamber with all of you, because I am the experience one who has been inside a chamber match at least once. There's no good times, inside chambers. So you are not worth my time any further.

"Elijah Martin. Can you stand up for yourself? Are you wanting the Anarchy title? You'll have to get through me to get it. You may be a bit better than the rest, but at the end of the day, it is my time."

Mastermind disappears back into the darkness, and then reappears in the center of the room.

"That leaves Bam Miller for the last. Do you think you have a chance man? I don't think so. You may give me a run for my money, but you will come up oh so short. It's my time Bam, not yours."

Mastermind disappears into the darkness, and then claps his hands. The light turns on, and it shows Mastermind sitting in his chair.

"Listen up you five wannabes. I will win this Chamber Match because it is my time. The darkness will clear. But 18 months of darkness will still be there for me. Anarchy will become my kingdom, so ready or not the Master of Minds will rule the chamber."

Mastermind starts laughing, and disappears back into the darkness, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2022), Dolly Waters (06-17-2022), Theo Pryce (06-17-2022), Unknown Soldier (06-18-2022)