Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legends?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2022, 01:46 PM

The scene opens with a limo appearing over the horizon on a long stretch of road. As the limo passes, we see a back window down and catch a glimpse of HGH as the limo drives by the camera.

HGH is looking out of the window into the California desert. He seems as though he is lost in his thoughts as usual. The camera angle then cuts into the limo.

”Harmon, you really need to stop daydreaming. You have a match coming up on Anarchy.”

”Tommy, you act like I don’t know what’s on my schedule. Yes, I know I have a match on Anarchy. What do you think I’m over here thinking about?”

HGH stares back out of the window of the limo.

”Dolly Waters. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse. The last stretch in this Plump Pigeon Tournament, and I draw Dolly Waters. Come on, Harmon, get it together. You’ve got this in the bag. Just stay focused. This match is the match you've been waiting for.”

”Harmon, you know Dolly is going to be one of, if not the toughest opponents you have ever faced in your young XWF career. She’s not just going to lay down for you. It’s going to be a knockout, drag-out fight. Come on, man, didn’t you see Leap of Faith? She went toe to toe with Thaddeus Duke; tell me you were paying attention to that match Harmon.”

”Tommy! Let’s get one thing perfectly clear. I am not taking Dolly lightly; that will not happen. What will happen, though, is I will be in Pasadena, California and once I am in that ring with her. I will walk right up to Dolly and offer her my hand to show respect, because let’s face facts, shall we? Dolly has had a very rocky career. She’s been to the top, and she’s also been to the bottom. She’s had some marquee matchups here in the XWF. However, for the first time in XWF history, it will be Dolly Waters versus Harmon Greyson Hays one on one.”

”I can sit here all day and go through the history of Dolly, but why do that? I’m only worried about what Dolly has been doing. Dolly comes back and is put in this tournament with one leg and could still muster the guts to perform. Kudos, Dolly, kudos. Then she heals up and puts on the good old Dolly routine, taking on Thaddeus Duke in a very emotional goodbye.

HGH begins to whimper; he manages to shed precisely one tear as he sniffles. He then looks up at the camera with a smirk on his face.

”Hello, Dolly! The whole world watched the whole Dolly and Thad show at Leap of Faith. Well, it hit me right in the feels. HGH points to his stomach. You put up quite the effort trying to send Thad out with a loss, but you couldn’t get it done. So now, as Thad is riding off into the sunset with a picture-perfect goodbye. Here we are with an emotional and possibly unstable Dolly. I'm left wondering if she could still do this whole wrestling thing without good old Thad to keep her motivated. Wake up, Dolly! Your fairytale ending didn’t happen. Who the hell cares. Here’s the thing, Dolly, I don’t want the shell of Dolly Waters in Pasadena. I want the legacy, Dolly Waters. You are a legacy, aren’t you? You do have the pedigree for this business, don’t you? The daughter of Muddy Waters. Where’s that, Dolly? Please bring the passion you once had to this match. I want to know that I, HGH, went to war with possibly one of the best in this business. I want there to be no doubt that I am one of the best young stars in this company. This match has the potential to steal the show, Dolly?”

”Harmon, do you know what you are asking? Are you sure this is what you want?

”Of course, I know what I ask. Listen, it’s like this. I’m out to prove that I’m in this tournament to win it. Now, Dolly, you may think you know who I am, but you know what? Keep thinking you do, Dolly; that's fine with me."

HGH pauses but only for a moment. Then Tommy chimes in.

"Harmon, you do know the venue you're competing in this week. You're in the Rose Bowl."

"You don't say! The Rose Bowl! Isn't this just a perfect storm? You see, Dolly if you aren't familiar with sports. It's poetic that we do battle in the Rose Bowl. The place where legends are made. That brings us to this. HGH versus Dolly Waters in the Rose Bowl. Where one legend is born through triumph, the other, the other's legend, falls into obscurity. I will assure you that I will not be the one to fall, Dolly. I will be the one standing tall after I beat you in the middle of that ring."

"Harmon, stay focused, you can't afford to stray from the path you're on."

"Oh, don't you worry about your pretty little head, Tommy. I've got this in the bag. Dolly, come Thursday, what are you willing to do to beat me? What could you possibly do to me that someone hasn't tried or done to me already? I want you to understand something. There isn't anything I won't do to come out with the win. Can you say the same thing? I'll see you Thursday; we will find out. I'll see you soon.

HGH smirks as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-08-2022), Dolly Waters (06-08-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-08-2022)