Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spitting Dat Venom
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-07-2022, 04:25 PM

Act II: Venomous Words from La Reina
Camera: On (Web Cam)

A camera turns on quickly and as the vision adjust the visage of new comer to Fight One, Serai Daniela Sanchez. Her hair half covers her face as water drips from her raven tresses. The young latina has a serious yet relaxed look written on her face. Her smoky, hazel orbs shine hungrily through the relaxed gaze. She licks her lips and clears her throat.

Serai Daniela Sanchez: Nothing like a hot shower after a satisfying spar. Feeling hot water beating upon bare skin.. Mmmmm no feeling beats it. Well except for two but that I'll save that story for a different installment. But enough of that. Time to focus on the real topic at hand: my number one contender's triple threat match at Contraband.

She winks and begins to dry her hair as the remaining water still follows her skin. The woman known as La Reina wraps the towel around her head and taps her fingers against her chin as thoughts begin to enter her mind. She replay her last fight for Fight One over and over again for a moment as she sits silently for a moment. Her eyebrows furrow and her eyes narrow as she turns back to the camera.

The results of the match in and of itself is enough to irritate her, but the words exchanged and the anger that grew prior to it just sends her that much further into the zone. This upcoming fight is only her second in Fight One, but the sting is still fresh from the first and in her mind she knows she cannot allow history repeat itself.

Serai Daniela Sanchez: “Granted my debut didn't go exactly how I wanted it to go. Namely due to the “talent” that goes by the name of Jonny Bedlam and his tasteless slurs towards my gender and my ethnicity. That's no longer a concern although I do believe that he should be in sensitivity counseling for his misogynistic and prejudiced outlook on life.

Two very talented individuals in Kiba Bunson and Baz. Yes I have been very attentive. Watched copious amounts of tape. Took numerous notes. As talented as you both are, that talent will only take you but so far. My father used to always tell me that it's not just about talent, but skill, determination and the hunger to succeed and last in this dog eat dog business.

Can either of you say that you are hungry for this? I don't mean ‘just give me a bite and I will be good’ or ‘I only need a nibble here or there’. I mean pure unadulterated hunger. I'm talking about being so hungry that it overtakes and overrides EVERYTHING ELSE. Where the only thing on your mind is seizing this opportunity because you can't think of anything else. Where your focus is completed consumed and absorbed by this one thought: that title shot is mine.

That's the state of mind I'm in right now. You see, fellows, I've been WAITING for the opportunity to showcase my full abilities without hindrance. I can't think of a better moment than our match to show all of you that I'm not one to be taken lightly. Just because I am new to Fight One doesn't mean that I am new to wrestling or fighting in general. Ask Ladies Action Wrestling what I am capable of. I am one third of the stable with the longest title reign in the history of the company. I'm not here to make friends or play nice. I'm here to fight.”

Serai cracks her neck and rolls her head over her shoulders with a smirk growing on her face. She lifts a fist into view and starts counting off her next points with her fingers.

Serai Daniela Sanchez: Hmm let's review everything that I have achieved in my short career. Japanese death match and survived it? Check. Taking on entire factions and still remain standing? Check. Fight in back to back triple threats and not be swayed? Check. And that's just my first three months in. As you can see, I'm just getting started. If either of you think that I'm going to just hand you a victory over me, you really don't deserve to be called fighters. I was taught by the best. I can fight and kick ass like any man. Probably better. I know how to use my size to my advantage. I am as quick as I am nimble. As devious as I am sweet. As deadly as I am sexy. Do not let my cute face fool you. I am no angel.

Serai nods as she lets those words settle for a moment and pulls the towel from her head. She tosses it to the floor as her hazel eyes burn bright.

Serai Daniela: Oh trust and believe me when I tell you both that I am not the usual cookie cutter female combatant. I'm not here for a paycheck. I am in no need to fatten up my pockets and bank accounts. I am well off financially. I'm not here to get my shine on. I have multiple careers in which I receive much recognition as well as my philanthropic organizations and charity work. I don't require fame. I fight because I LOVE to fight. Not out of necessity. Fighting is in my bloodline. It's a part of who I am. Unlike most here, this is not a hobby for me. This is my life. My passion. My family are fighters. This is nothing new to me.

As a young child, I'd sneak into my family's gym to watch my mother, aunts, uncles and father along with people who I idolized train others how to do what we do right now. I'd hide in the tucked away corners and stare in awe as my late mother Isábella would spar with students and family preparing for matches. Fascinated by the exchange of information and knowledge that spanned decades from generation to generation. I soaked up everything I heard and saw. I knew at that moment that I was destined to be where I am right now.
Edit Hate Post Like Post