Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Gang$tas
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-07-2022, 03:15 PM

Oswald grumbled as he watched the recording of his loss at Leap of Faith. However, he smirked because it took every single one of those bastards to put him head over heels.

Cowards, the whole lot of ‘em. It was time to take how powerful they made him look and translate it into an Anarchy win. As much as he feels he’s been cheated, he wasn’t exactly alone this time. He was with one of his opponents, who he’d found as an opponent time and time again. Winning most of the time, but this time, the God Champion is on the same side with a THUG. He just hoped he is a better teammate than Thias was. Though, it’s a team he’s both beaten and has lost to. Mostly won against. Still, Wish has proven himself enough to be worthy of his time. After all, he’d financed the THUGS and still continues to keep a hand out for them if they need it.

He would hope that the hand that feeds, doesn’t need to be turned into the fist of an angry God against Wish, just like it was turned against his previous tag partner. Where he had to do everything and Thias essentially sat on his ass until he was laid out by Oswald.

He closed the app on his phone, calling Wish.

“Where are you? I’m waiting in this stupid spot.”

“Hey man, I told you to meet me in the Mcdonalds.”

“Motherfucker…”

About fifteen minutes had passed, and Oswald was sitting in a McDonald's booth, watching the Leap Of Faith recording on his Iphone 15S. Tommy see’s him, as he was holding a bag of twenty nuggets, and sits across from him.

“Hey Oswald, thanks for meeting me here. You wanna go half of these nuggets?”

“No. McDonald’s is for people who don’t know what good chicken tastes like.”

“Okay then, i’ll eat these on my own… so, the main reason why I wanted to meet you here, is to catch up.”

“Look. We don’t need to catch up.”

“Okay okay, it’s about this leftover tag thing against Centy and Raab, how you feel about it?”

“I feel that I’ve beaten Centurion. I feel that Raab is a nobody like several people who think they’re better than me. I feel that they’re going to absolutely lose their shit when I come down upon them with the rage of the God I am.”

Tommy eats a nugget, as Oswald speaks.

“You know what I can do firsthand. Centurion was beaten by me. Raab is someone I don’t believe I’ve ever had to deal with. Like two ships passing in the night. He’s a nobody to me.”

“Okay, well I know you are a man who isn’t afraid of challenge. I mean, this will be the first time we teamed together without our partners.”

“I’m used to being alone. I can work well with anyone, no matter who they are. Thais was an experiment.”

“But, do you think we’ll get the job done against them? I don’t know about you, but i anit afraid of going out a loser.”

“We’re not going out as losers. You forget who I am, Wish.”

Tommy munches on his nuggets some more, then drinks some water. He nodded his head no to him.

“I know you are a tough SOB that walked in the fed, and I am not going to lie, I am not going to forget about that fact alone. I anit blowing smoke up your ass, but this is just me being honest. Yo know what, fuck Centy and that Raab Lacklan stalker, we finna beat they asses!”

“We will, Wish. We’re going to absolutely annihilate them. You are working with the God Champion of the XWF. They’re not going to be prepared for the destruction we will bring to them.”

“Nahh, its going to be more than that, who knows?... they might as well just back out now or else they going to get hurt.”

“They chose to fuck around. Time for them to find out.”

“Exactly Mr. Oswald…. It’s true… but anyways…”

Tommy looks outside the window of Oswalds ride.

“Where you get that whip from mang?”

“I know a lot of people, Wish. Including Elon and the board of his car company. They make specialized cars for me, because they know I’ll pay them top dollar.”

“Well, if we come out of this match clean, I should ride the whip with us, I know a couple of spots in mind.”

Sure. You’re already proving to be better as a partner than Thias was.”

Tommy then smiles at Oswald, and he extends his hand out to him, he was hesitant at first but then gives Tommy a strong handshake. Then he sees Oswald about to head out the place, but Tommy ask him if he wanted anything.

“Hey man, last call… i got you!?”

“Toss a nug to me.”

Tommy simply hands him the bagged nuggets, and he sees him leave as the scene fades.

“Once again it’s me, T, and i’m here with the richest SOB right now. Tell them your name, bruh.”

“Big Money Oz.”

“Excatly, and yes.. Me and him shared a past. This is a new thing, and I know for a fact that these Anarchy fans are hyped for what’s to come!”

“They’re hyped to see their God Champion fuck people up.”

“That took, since a God is better then a Lord!... ha, anyways we are taking on Centy and Lord Raab, the two guys who make people go to the toilet when they wrestle.”

“Like they were the female wrestlers of the past. Not worth time to sit through.”

“Well since they are bitches, I agree with that. They might as well pray to god, because we are going to beat them very badly.”

“Limb from limb, they’ll be torn. Their spirits crushed.”

“Basically, we just going to fuck yall up, we out!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Jason Cashe (06-07-2022), Mr. Oz (06-07-2022)