Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Look Into One of My Heroes and Inspirations: my stepdad The One Man Militia SM Raye
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-06-2022, 02:57 AM

Act I: One Little Voice
Camera: On (Hype Video)

Images of SM Raye flash over the television screens of those watching at home. The still shots are interwoven with live action of some of the most dangerous and awe inspiring maneuvers that the thirty-nine year old has done over his time in the wrestling business.

“A lot people ask me… What motivates me… What makes me tick… What drives me… It all comes down to one voice.. One lil voice.”

Raye is shown doing a fireman’s carry to knee neckbreaker from a top a twenty foot scaffold.

“I have had my share of injuries over the years… Some self inflicted…”

Images of Raye’s injury after being thrown head first into a car window show as medical staff attempt to remove glass from his eye.

“Some caused by others… But still one lil voice.. Pushes me to continue… And I will not stop until I have reached my ultimate goal.”

A shiny belt reveals itself, surrounded in almost a heavenly glow.

“To become.. The best.. That this industry has ever seen… People always ask me… What motivates me.. What drives me… Until the time is right.. I’ll just keep the vultures guessing...”

Act II: A Little Downtime
Camera: Off

Raye is enjoying a break from his own rigorous training and the teaching of young talents who may or may not prove to have what it takes to make it in the industry to play with his youngest children while his middle child and his girlfriend are taking in a movie. The thirty-nine year old wrestling veteran is playing a childish game with his twins, Julian and Jasmine. As he searches the house it is clear to him that his youngest daughter is winning this game quite easily.

SM Raye: Where could she be?

Julian, his youngest son shrugs and mutters something under his breath.

SM Raye: I know this JuJu we need to figure out better hiding places cuz this is ridiculous. We’re losing BAD.

Julian nods and tries looking behind a potted plant.

Julian Raye: Sissy cheats all the time.

SM Raye: Just because she is better than us doesn’t mean she cheats mijo.

While the two wander the house in search of Jasmine, unaware that Raye’s eldest child is pulling into the driveway at that very moment. Raye searches in the bathroom, but sees no sign of Jasmine even after looking in the shower. Julian checks the closet and gets attacked by a pile of towels. The avalanche of cloth buries the young man and his father cannot help, but laugh.

SM Raye: Well I may not find Jazzy, but I found an Abdominal Ragman.

Serai Daniela makes her way inside the home and looks around for her father and siblings.

Serai Daniela: Hello…..?

The two are oblivious to her presence and continue to search for Jasmine.

SM Raye: Seriously she is good at this.

Julian Raye: She cheat.

Raye shakes his head and heads out into the living room to relook there. Julian spots Serai and tackle hugs her leg.

Julian Raye: DANI!

Serai Daniela: JULIAN!

Julian Raye: We play hide and seek.

Raye looks up and sees his eldest child and nods before trying to find the youngest again.

SM Raye: And Jazzy is winning.

Julian Raye: Sissy cheats.

Serai just shakes her head and thinks before hearing soft giggling.

Serai Daniela: She's in the cabinet.

Raye raises an eyebrow.

SM Raye: Why do you say that?

Serai just gives him the ‘listen closely’ look.

Serai Daniela: Remember when I was little and we played? Where did I hide? And I hear her giggling.

He nods and sneaks towards the cabinet. He opens the door slowly and smirks.

SM Raye: And what is so funny young lady?

Jasmine Raye: You.. DANI!

The youngest daughter about falls out of the cabinet as she jumps towards her sister. Serai catches her smiling, the first time seeing both kids since their separation.

Serai Daniela: Hi Jasmine! I've missed you too.

Raye shakes his head.

SM Raye: How many times have I told you not to jump off things?

Jasmine looks over at her father feigning a pout.

Jasmine Raye: Sorrys…

The father looks at the three siblings and shakes his head.

SM Raye: What am I going to do with you three?

Serai Daniela: Love us?

She smirks. He smirks back and shakes his head.

SM Raye: You four are gonna be the death of me. You know that?

Serai Daniela: We add excitement to your life. You love it. I came to get you all for the cookout at Rena and Dom’s.

Raye chuckles.

SM Raye: And you about give me a heart attack on a daily basis. Oh is that today? I thought that was tomorrow.

Serai Daniela: It's all weekend. Ryan and Josiah are there already with everyone else. Malachi still in Japan.

He nods.

SM Raye: Man.. I got this match to get ready for… Hate multi-man matches.. Then it’s tag team on top of that? CHRIST!

Serai looks at her father with a self assured sense of pride.

Serai Daniela: You can do this. You've built a career on thriving in situations that people have written you off in.

He nods again.

SM Raye: Just not looking forward to it. Tag teams aren’t really MY thing, but yeah. Let’s go get some food.

The four start toward the door as Raye picks up items for his youngest children on their way out.
[/font]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like DanielaRayeWeathers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-06-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-06-2022), Marf (06-06-2022)