Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reginald Dampshaw III
DampshawIIIఒ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

06-03-2022, 04:54 PM

REGINALD DAMPSHAW III

[Image: William-Regal-wwe.jpg]

Wrestler's Real Name: Reginald Dampshaw III

Wrestler Age/Date of Birth: April 25th, 1990

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 16 stone/225 lbs

Hometown: Ryde, Isle of Wight, England

Alignment (Face? Heel? Antihero?): Heel

Pic Base: William Regal

Backstory/Important Character Details:

Dampshaw was born in Ryde, Isle of Wight, England on April 25th, 1987. His family is known throughout England for their Dampshaw Jewellery Co., one of the most successful jewellery companies in the entire world. Because of Reginald's upbringing in a rich, aristocratic family, he is extremely arrogant, snobbish and disrespectful to anyone he deems lower than him. His grandfather and father are both also named Reginald Dampshaw, hence the moniker of III.

Finding success early in everything he does, whether it comes to wrestling or life in general, Reginald's lack of dominance in wrestling caused Reginald to seemingly lose his mind slowly. Always proud of his family's legacy as rich, powerful and dominating figures, Reginald is now hearing voices of his long gone ancestors, telling him his ultimate goal is to become a "king" in wrestling, by any means necessary.

Reginald is well versed in many styles of wrestling and fighting. Even though he will cheat very heavily, he is an extremely skilled and dangerous technician in the ring. Also, even though he is very snobby and seemingly fey in character, he has a conquering and megalomaniac side that manifests in extremely dangerous ways.

Reginald will use his technical wrestling skills still as a way of taking down his opponent, but is now starting to use more brutal attacks and submissions, e.g. if he has a person in a headlock, instead of just keeping the hold, now Reginald will bend down to bite the person's face and eyes, trying to blind them.

Usually, Reginald was able to contain his more mentally unstable tendencies at times, his psychosis has now become unable to be repressed, spilling out into Reginald manifesting all of his anxieties, insecurities and shortcomings into a omnipresent, omnipotent, immortal being known as The Time Lizard.

Reginald believes he is the embodiment of all of his ancestors, past and present. All of Reginald's motivations come from his devotion to The New Dawn. He has no morals, no empathy and no love for anyone or anything. His sole purpose is to bring honour to The New Dawn and in their name.

Strengths:

High Ring IQ
Trained in multiple international fighting styles
Backed by the grace and power of The New Dawn

Weaknesses:

Tempermental, easily prone to fits of rage, distracting him from simply winning
Reginald doesn't take losses well. Where some may shake it off and move on, Reginald stews and festers in that, causing him to become obsessed.
THERE IS NOW WEAKNESS IN THE NEW DAWN ONLY STRENGTH

Entrance Theme Music (Provide YouTube link as well as name and version): "Jerusalem" by Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Ring Entrance (PLEASE write one out for use in match/show writing):

The lights go out and soon, a blinding white light showers the audience. Two hooded figures come out. They both stand side by side, a large snake coiled over their shoulder. The lights go out once more before the dark, technical music kicks in.

"And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green
And was the holy lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen"​

Dampshaw slowly comes out, standing between the two hooded figures, the snake now resting on all three shoulders. Reginald begins laughing and then commands the two figures to return to the back. Dampshaw then shoots his eyes back to the ring and begins walking down the ramp. He notices the camera and stares directly into it as he is walking.

Announcer: From Ryde, Isle of Wight, England, weighing in at 225 lbs, he is He is "The Time Lizard".....REEEEEGGGGINNNNNALLLD DAAAAMMMMMPPPSSSHAAAWWW III!

"Bring me my Bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold
Bring me my Chariot of fire"​

Reginald slowly enters the ring and walks over to a turnbuckle. He climbs onto it and closes his eyes with his arms outstretched. He looks back at the camera, laughs and yells:

Reginald Dampshaw III: Behold! The Time Lizard!

In-Ring Style (Technician? High Flyer?): Technical with a lot of heavy strikes and brawling.

10 or More Standard Moves:

Standard Moves:
European Uppercut
Running Clothesline
Vertical Suplex
Bulldog
DDT
Snap Suplex
Tiger Suplex
German Suplex
Urinage Backbreaker

Submission Moves:
Koji Clutch
Octopus Stretch
Indian Deathlock
Surfboard Stretch

Flying Moves
Diving Knee Drop
Diving Dropkick
Diving European Uppercut

Trademark Move Name(s): Golden Buster
Description(s): Vertical Drop Brainbuster

Finishing Move Name(s): Cracking The Throne
Description(s): Dragon Sleeper followed by multiple blows to his opponents heads, causing a referee stoppage

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots:

Additional Notes (What are some things that they would ALWAYS do? Or would NEVER do?):

Reginald will always try to inflict as much pain on his opponent as possible, whether that's with brutal strikes, or holds meant to break bones and tear ligaments.
Reginald will never help another wrestler unless it means it will benefit him or the cause of The New Dawn.
Reginald will always talk about the glory and dominance of the great New Dawn ሁላችሁም አዲሱን ንጋትን ያወድሱ
Reginald will never NEVER go back to the Broadmoor Asylum nevereveryoucantmakemegobackever
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DampshawIIIఒ's post:
Dolly Waters (06-04-2022)