Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post LOF Update!
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-30-2022, 09:38 AM

Flynn marches through the hallways of the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, mumbling angrily to himself.

He also grumbled all the way on the elevator ride down with the competitors that also didn’t dive off the building.

“NK! Goddammit! What happened to the plan?!?”

Flynn punts the door open to the tag champs’ locker room.

“We were supposed to DOUBLE-COMPETE! All our strategies were based on having TWO guys! I had to…” Flynn retches disgusted. “improvise! I had to get real FUCKIN’ creative out there without you!”

He stomps in angrily, slamming the door behind him.

“I almost killed Bourbon with a cinder block to his helicopter…”

Flynn snorts angrily… Then looks up thoughtfully.

“Now that I think about it… The pilot didn’t land in the net. Did I kill that pilot?”

…Flynn shrugs, then goes right back to being grumpy.

“Whatever. GOD DAMMIT! Where were you?!? Whe-“

Flynn turns around. And their locker room… Appears empty.

“Where… ARE you?”

Flynn looks around curiously… Then his ears perk. A low muffled groan.

Coming from the lockers!

Flynn runs over and starts tearing them open one by on-

!!!

NK flops forward from the middle-most locker! Arms bound! Handkerchief in his mouth!

Flynn gasps… But doesn’t catch his partner who falls face first to the floor.

Flynn looks up to the ceiling, shaking his fists at the sky as he howls.

“THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-31-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-30-2022), Raion Kido (05-30-2022), Theo Pryce (05-30-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2022, 09:50 AM

Bobby saunters in, eating an apple. He stops, blinks, and observes Mark Flynn along with his bound partner.

That’s a lot kinkier than I expected.

Bobby tosses the apple core jnto the trash

You owe me a new pilot. Because of your antics my last one got bursitis, so I had to fire him.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Mark Flynn (05-30-2022), Raion Kido (05-30-2022)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2022, 10:05 AM

Apparently UAE and North Korea have some kind of beef that I wasn't aware of. These UAE guys wanted to straight up murder your boy and I was able to talk them into cramming the dude into a locker for the duration of the show. Figured that was a fair compromise.

My bad though if it messed up your guys plans. I was just trying to prevent WW3 from starting.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Mark Flynn (05-30-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-30-2022), Raion Kido (05-30-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2022, 10:08 AM

Dammit, Theo, I've been trying to start WW3 for, like, ever now! I mean if the Mario Brothers series is any indication, World War 3 will be a lot more fun than 2 while pushing the boundariesof what a Nintendo can do.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
ALIAS (05-30-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-30-2022), Marf (05-30-2022), Mark Flynn (05-30-2022), Mr. Oz (05-30-2022), Raion Kido (05-30-2022), Theo Pryce (05-30-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-30-2022)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-30-2022, 06:10 PM

Nox just happens to be walking by when he hears the ongoing conversation.

Maybe next time you pick the right Asians?

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post