Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
The Drinking Time Bomb
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-27-2022, 07:23 PM

It’s hard to tell how much time has passed since Xavier found himself buried alive in a crystal casket, right next to the remains of his father in a similar casket. He appeared to be at peace with it though, willing to die right there and then knowing that the man that had tortured him most of his life, tried to murder him most of his life, was finally confirmed dead. The regret, even if just a smidge, is that he didn’t do it himself or wasn’t at least there to watch it happen. Don’t get it wrong, Xavier is not a murderer, but he has killed before, in self-defense, this one would have been his first true, premeditated kill. As a kid that man was his hero, and the reason he became a wrestler, as an adult, his nemesis, as he did nothing but try to ruin his life, in and out of the ring. But that is over and done with, and he would be happy to be over and done himself, except, it seems, it is not his time. The dirt all around him is shaking and shifting, he doesn’t open his eyes, but he can feel it. Just then something hits the top glass, a shovel, cracking it, and then a voice is heard saying “we found him…” The shovels are multiple now, digging around him, clearing all the dirt. Once enough has been removed, the casket is lifted by many people around it and handed off to other sets of hands. One of the gravediggers asks... “what about the other one?”. Someone answers… “Leave him, he belongs here.”

Moments later…

Xavier sits in the back of an ambulance, breathing out of an oxygen mask and having just had his vitals checked; there are colored lights flashing all around. We are in an old cemetery at an undisclosed location, and it is nighttime. A short, old Hispanic male approaches Xavier and upon seeing him, Xavier smiles then removes the oxygen mask. That old man is Paco “The Drinking Time Bomb” Perez, Xavier’s former manager and ‘real life’ Godfather, he’s been with him through everything.

Hey mi’jo, how you feelin’?

Hey old man, I’ll live I guess?

Of course you will, good call on inserting a tracker on your body, you knew that Marcus couldn’t be trusted… But I never thought he would go this far.

I knew he was pissed, but to bury me alive next to my pops? By the way, did you know he was buried here?

Nah, I didn’t even know this place existed until now. Marcus dug out your father from Enigma’s home cemetery and moved him, we had no idea.

So Marcus didn’t kill Scorpion?

Doesn’t look like it, I mean if you want, we could ask for an autopsy to be done on the remains and-

Nah, it’s done, that’s all that matters. But wait, was Enigma in on this?

Nah mi’jo, Enigma is also dead, died a while ago, on his own, all alone, found out not too long ago.

Shit that’s sad, are any of the original Deadly Sins still alive?

Well, ironically, ‘Suicidal’ Juvenal is still wrestling somewhere in Mexico and ODJ is still in DC, trying to hang on to something he should have let go a long time ago.

Well at least he’s not trying to re-open his old promotion.

Nah, he’s only half crazy. But anyway, enough about the old guys, let’s focus on you, the last one standing for now, what are you going to do about Marcus? What about your match in XWF? We are far from Dubai.

Are we? Well, I will go after Marcus, eventually. I think I may pick up my father’s other hobby after all.

You’re not an assassin.

Maybe I now torture Marcus like my father tortured me. I wonder if his shooting range is still up?

It is.

Let’s go, that will help me let off some steam and I can talk about my opponents at the same time. XWF is the priority, winning this match, earning myself a title shot. After Dubai, the hunt for Marcus begins.

Sounds good mi’jo, let me talk to the medics to make sure you are good to go.

Xavier nods and puts the oxygen mask back on, tilts his head against the door of the ambulance and closes his eyes.

A few days later…

Xavier is at a private shooting range that used to belong to his father but with his passing, who knows who it belongs to now but it is still being taken care of by the same hands that confirmed to Xavier that they have been paid well in advance and since his father stopped visiting a while ago, he is more than welcome to use it whenever. None of them have any idea of the history between his father and him, they just know he’s his son and that’s good enough for them to give him access. We’re in the dessert somewhere, barren lands all around us and hills provide a nice backdrop on a nice sunny day, not a cloud in sight. It looks like Xavier has been at it for a while, as we see different types of guns and rifles scattered around him, he’s sweating profusely, and currently holds in his hands his father’s favorite weapon: Nr.2 Steyr SSG 69, Austrian Sniper rifle. He is in position, just waiting for Paco who has finished setting up a bunch of cans about 100 yards away. He makes his way to the safe zone then Xavier takes aim and adjusting the settings of the rifle and scope.

Bam Miller, unlike you, I’m not leaving you for last, I’m addressing you first because you’re the first one I’m tossing out of the ring on Sunday.

Xavier works on his breathing then shoots, blasting the “Miller Lite” can perfectly.

You talk about Chris Page taking a leap of faith on you, well, he took one on me too but the difference between you and I is that at some point, and very soon, I will pay dividends while you, sooner rather later, will join Elijah Martin at the discarded pile. You want to talk about me not doing anything when all you have done of note in that same time span is winning a 24/7 title that doesn’t take skill but luck to win; and you lost it just as quick as you won it, please man. Take on the current World Champion, live to talk about it and then come at me. Or how about you take on the current King of XWF, push him to the limits of a double count out and then COME AT ME.

Xavier shakes his head, clearly annoyed. A “Miller High Life” can is now blasted away.

Now you want to bring up my past promotion, fine, but regardless of what we all feel about it now, when I was a champion, the promotion, and the title were respected and meant something. Then, like everyone else, want to talk about me riding Peter Vaughn’s coattails. Let me remind you all: Peter Vaughn was one of the seven men I had to beat to become the World Champion… In one night, I defeated many to secure a world title that when I was the champion, was more than respected, it was feared. Sure, I “eventually” lost but not to Peter, and the promotion and its champion went to shit, that’s not on me. But before that, I had defeated Outcast multiple times and Vaughn has yet to beat me in a one-on-one match up. Now that I think about it, the only win he has over me is a 3 way on which the point was to defeat Drew Archyle. It wasn’t my time then it was Peter’s, and he got the pin on him. But since ya’ll seem to think that he’s the better wrestler, maybe when I win the briefcase I will go after the Supercontinental championship, that is, if he manages to win it.

He relaxes, aims, fires, Miller Red Label is no more.

But this is about you, and you couldn’t lace either of our boots, you Velcro wearing mule. Yeah, I’m struggling in XWF, but at least I stay and fight, I OWN IT, I do not run from hard times like you did not too long ago. What, you think I would forget that you picked up your ball and went home because you simply weren’t cutting it ANYWHERE? How can I forget that sad little story you told on twitter? Nah, I remember Bam, and while I was showing respect before this, that has gone out the window and you think that because we are both part of CCPE, that changes anything? You gonna throw me a damn bone? Out of everything you said to me, that was the most insulting.

CCPE is not a stable, BITCH.

Xavier is about to shoot a “Miller Genuine Draft” but asks Paco to bring it over instead, he does, hustling over, handing it to Xavier who looks at it and laughs.

Genuine? Ha… Truth be told, I don’t like most of the guys represented by CCPE and that includes you now, so what I’m going to do is, grab that bone you are tossing me and stick it straight up your unoriginal “Miller Time” ass. How can you leave this business and come back over and over again and never re-invent yourself? Same sad piece of crap, geez look at you Miller, you are a carbon copy of every damn redneck out there trying to be a wrestler, chugging crappy bear, smoking shitty cigarettes, and acting, because make no mistake about it, you are acting like a tough guy, but you are not one and at Leap of Faith, I will prove it.

Xavier crushes the can with his hands and tosses it aside. Paco steps in, taking a shot of Tequila before speaking.

Paco: Oh and by the way, punta means point in Spanish, Xavier is not Latino but I am, you barely speak English, stay in your lane, pendejo.

Paco hands Xavier a real beer, a Guinness Draught, Xavier chugs it, not spilling a single bit. He smirks, and then hands the rifle over to Paco who goes to put it away, not before handing him another beer. Xavier takes it and leans against the countertop, drinking about half of the beer before continuing.

The Wolf of Afghanistan, you are a very interesting character to me… You seem to be the other veteran in this match aside from Oz, but unlike that big idiot, you seem to have a good head on his shoulders and appear to be a respectable opponent. So, I’m going to do what very few do here in XWF and give you, my respect. I gave it to Bam and we all saw how quickly he shat on that, I know that is the norm here in XWF. But Wolf, you don’t seem to be cut from that cloth, so again, my respects to you soldier. Looks like you are a man familiar with not only the battlefield known as the wrestling ring, but the actual war going on in the middle east. Whether present, or past, I couldn’t tell from your promo, but still kudos to you sir and thank you for your service. Having said that, I think you are more consumed with that war than the war that is going on here in XWF. You recently lost your return match at the aptly name Warfare show, and I’m sure that was a letdown, not what you had planned, but at least you don’t seem to be letting that bother you and are looking ahead to our match, ready to give it your all and warning us that you won’t be a walk in the park.

Good.

I wouldn’t have it any other way man, I’m all about earning my wins, which is why I have so much beef with Oz walking out on me at Anarchy. But earning this win will do great things for me, title shot aside, and if you and happen to be the last man against me, then nothing would please me more than to go toe to toe with you because I don’t know if you are or will ever be the standard of XWF, but at least in this match, you are the standard I am measuring up to. How can I want to measure up to a hardcore junkie some may ask? Well, because I am a hardcore junkie myself, so maybe somewhere down the line, you and I can meet in an anything goes match, or any type of hardcore match you want. I would very much like that, taking on the former Extreme Champion. Looking forward to it man, cheers.

Xavier toasts with his Guinness and then finishes it. Paco hands him another and then points to his watch, letting him know it’s time to go. Xavier nods.

Garry with two ‘r’s’, you are something kind of special ain’t ya country boy? I mean do the two ‘r’s’ in Garry stand for “Ray-Ray” or is your name really Gary with two ‘r’s’ “Ray Ray” Nelson? That’s a mouthful, but unique to say the least, bless your Momma… But then again, seeing what she is doing with a pastor no less, I’m not sure she’s getting blessed… At least not by the good Lord in heaven, but by the pastor if ya know what I mean, and it looks like you do. But hey man, at least be glad it’s not your biscuits he’s after, right? I’m sorry, I’ll stop, is not like me to go for the low hanging fruit but it was too good to pass up. In all seriousness though, I do hope you get your passport sorted out, I would hate for you to miss your very first ever pay-per-view match… In Dubai no less, that is a helluva debut for a young man such as yourself.

Especially when you are new to wrestling.

I hope the moment isn’t too big for you.

But I won’t hold any of that against you, you appear to be a big boy who can go, you do have some big ass hands so I am not looking forward to getting hit, or even worst, chopped by those but I am willing to do whatever it takes to win that match in Dubai, so bring it all on.

You seem to want to get in with CCPE too, well, I won’t say if I have any pull or not, but give me everything you got at our match, and if I am impressed, I’ll put in a good word for you, straight up.

Xavier stands up and then begins to head out.

Oswald, I left you for last because I just don’t know if you’re going to show up, but if so, will you stay and fight or are you going to walk out again, saving the five of us the trouble of having to toss your overgrown ass over the top rope? Speaking of overgrown, I can’t believe I sat through that entire promo of yours, I’ve seen all five Jurassic Park movies, I am not going to bother with the sixth one coming out soon, so I didn’t need to see that cheap, crappier D rated version of it. But you and dinosaurs will have one thing in common after Leap of Faith, both of you will be extinct and there is no formula in the world that will bring you back Oz. Your time has indeed past, a lot of these guys are just starting out, me, I’m still trying to find my footing, so is Wolf, but you, you have been here a long time and are still stuck opening pay-per-views with the younger talent. You were at this very event last year and came up short, what do you think will change this time around? Nothing, and this time there will be no consolation prize in the form of the Anarchy championship waiting for you. Want to know why? Because I would love nothing more than to make that title mine… But we’ll see if at the end, that is the title I challenge for once I win the briefcase.

I will say this, you are right about one thing, you cheated me out of a match, cheated me out of the debut win I deserved. But you need to realize that you punished the wrong guy, it wasn’t my fault you lost at the previous match; it wasn’t management’s fault either. All you gotta do is look in the mirror to find the culprit, yeah, this is all on you and it is clear to me that you can have all the money in the world, but it cannot buy you ring smarts or skills, or this win on Sunday.

And you have the nerve to call me a joke? Who’s the one fighting dinosaurs? Who’s the one living in a fantasy world? You want to pretend I was the dinosaur? I don’t need to be 50 feet tall to defeat you, I can do it with my 6-foot frame, and I will prove that to you at the battle royal when I, single handedly, eliminate you from our match.

Xavier exits the shooting range, walking towards the parking lot where Paco is waiting by a black Hummer, the original.

Any word from Jacki?

None, maybe she’s out of season?

Whatcha mean?

Season of the witch?

Huh?

You know, Halloween?

Oh, right, her make-up and stuff. You’re stupid, hahaha.

Feeling better I see?

A little, got a long road ahead of me… Both in and out of the ring.

Paco pats him on his back, Xavier smirks and nods, then they both get in and drive away leaving a cloud of dust behind.
------------------------------------------------Word count: 3000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-28-2022), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-28-2022), Peter Vaughn (05-27-2022), Raion Kido (05-28-2022), Theo Pryce (05-29-2022)