Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
A REAL Leap of Faith
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2022, 02:18 PM

A TRUE LEAP OF FAITH

[Image: 4354407552_739a6325c6_b.jpg]

It was after midnight when the plane Ring Master and Xavier Woods were on entered the final approach to the airport. Ring Master was looking out the window noticing the skyscraper in the distance lit up for the world to see. He tapped Xavier on the shoulder wanting to show him. Xavier looked at it half impressed as Ring Master spoke.

Ring Master: How can you not know the history behind that building over there? It is known as Burj Khalifa. It is the world's largest building standing over 2,700 feet in the air. This country is amazing just for that alone. Thunder Knuckles might be X-Treme champion but even he doesn't have the balls to do what I'm about to do.

Xavier looked at him with a bit of concern on his face.

Xavier Woods: What the hell are you going to do? Were supposed to be training for your match or did you forget? It's only a few days away you know.

Ring Master: Xavier, we have been friends a very long time. You should know how I am. You even said it earlier proclaiming that I am the definition of fun. Well, I am going to live up to that. When we arrive at the airport, I plan to speak to Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. He is the one in charge of making things happen.

Xavier Woods: What do you plan to ask him?

Ring Master: I want to show the entire XWF nation and Thunder Knuckles what a true Leap of Faith is. I don't want to spoil it for you so like everybody else you will have to wait and see.

Xavier Woods: You're starting to scare me a little. You need to really think about your match and not about playing games.

He looked at Xavier. His eyes widened as he leaned over getting in the face of his best friend.

Ring Master: Xavier, stop worry about my match! I'm the one competing in it not you. I understand the threat Thunder Knuckles is. I'm aware that training is needed in order to have a chance against him, but you see this week has proved I belong in this company. It shows that no man wants to get in the ring with me because win or lose I make them sweat out the victories. Thunder Knuckles saw my name next to his and thought it would be an easy victory for him. I don't care what he might tell people here's the truth. He wanted his bastard friends to know he was confident. He wanted them to know that Ring Master is not going to be a name associated with his X-Treme Championship and they believed him. Why would they not right? His word is final or so they think. I've stayed quiet about this until now Xavier. This match is not Ring Master vs Thunder Knuckles. It is Ring Master against the entire Brotherhood of Bitches. Hell, some might even think it's Ring Master against the world. I'm fearless and want it to be that way. It will make my victory at Leap of Faith so much sweeter knowing Thunder Knuckles looks like a liar. He will need to answer to his Bastardly God on why he failed. No answer will be good enough for his God it will be an excuse no doubt. It doesn't stop there though. Once Thunder Knuckles is held accountable to his God he will stand before the brotherhood. They will look too him for answers, and he will be speechless. The brotherhood will shun him in disappointment, and it will Ring Master they can thank for showing them the real Thunder Knuckles. Failure has never been an option for him, but I will leave no doubt that failure is something he needs to accept when our match is over.

Xavier Woods: Wow, you really have been thinking about this.

Ring Master: Of course, I have! This is what I do buddy. All I needed was him to expose his weakness to me and I knew what needed to be done. The entire XWF nation is counting on me to bring the legendary Thunder Knuckles to his God damn knees and I'm going to give them what they want. The entire roster will see him cry like the bitch he is. XWF will be shocked when I look into the camera and hold the X-Treme Championship to my chest knowing I did what some deemed impossible. You best believe that I am all business when the bell sounds Xavier, but I am not settling for just X-Treme inside the ring. I will be known as the X-Treme freak of XWF outside the ring as well.

Xavier Woods: I am sorry I even doubted you for a minute. I know how much this means for you. I understand what you've been through to get to this moment in your career and let's face it the XWF did not expect you to make a big splash, but you have. If you want my opinion, I think they put Thunder Knuckles in your path to bring you back down to earth. Doesn't mean they did but that's just me.

Ring Master: Xavier, let's say they did put me in this match to teach me a lesson. What lesson are they going to teach me? Is it a crime to be strong, creative, determined and destructive? Is that not what XWF is all about? I believe they put in the match to see what I am truly capable of. This company measures you on how you handle yourself the moment you face a threat. They want to see what Ring Master does when his back is against the cage. Will I crumble or will I battle with every damn beat of my determined heart. I can't wait for that moment because Thunder Knuckles is going to find out how hard I push back. Nobody backs me into a God damn corner. What's so special about him anyway? He wins and losses matches just like everybody us. Does he get off on being a complete dick? Probably. Does he believe everything that comes out of his damn mouth? Yes, but you see Xavier, you will never hear him say I'm a threat. He is too good for that. He would rather deceive himself instead of realizing that Ring Master will walk out of Dubai the X-Treme champion. The man has had a good run Xavier no one would disagree, but change is inevitable Thunder Knuckles. You can try to avoid it all you want good sir, but all must deal with karma. Unfortunately for you I'm the worse version of karma and it's time to be humbled.

He was about to continue when the flight attendant announces the plane will be landing in a few minutes. Everybody buckles up as Ring Master looked out the window seeing the building once more. A smile appeared on his face. Eventually the plane hits the runway jolting them forward slightly. Once the plane stops Ring Master runs off the plane excited to be in Dubai. Xavier runs with him trying to keep up. Both men run pass a group of reporters who wanted to have a word with him. There was no time to waste for Ring Master though as he needed to speak with the leader of the region. They hit the exit doors and out in the pick-up area. They flag down a taxi and get in.

Ring Master: I need to speak with Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Taxi Driver: Ha! Good luck with that. I will drop you off at the entrance of his mansion. I am not responsible for anything after that.

Ring Master: That's fair. We appreciate it.

The driver takes off heading to the mansion. He swerves around traffic and pedestrians. It was a roller coaster ride for sure. Both men are having flashbacks of New Jersey but try to hold a conversation.

Xavier Woods: So now that you've around here in Dubai does it feel real like your match is happening very soon!

Ring Master: Yeah man. I have not been this excited since Footloose came out and shaking my booty all over the place. I'm not sure if me being calm right now is a good thing or if it should worry me.

Xavier Woods: I think not having emotions would be scary but the fact you're relaxed means you're comfortable. You are prepared and will be giving it everything you have.

Ring Master: This city will riot when I beat Thunder Knuckles. It won't be your average riot either. I'm talking worldwide news that gets more coverage then Mount St Helens. I am definitely not going to complain because I love one huge bonfire.

Xavier Woods: Yes, you do. I am curious about this meeting though. How are you going to get inside? You already know this guy probably prefers Thunder Knuckles just like King Caesar did. Sorry more people don't believe you

Ring Master: I am one step ahead of you buddy. This entire region is shady just like Thunder Knuckles and no matter what I do people won't change their minds about me. I've tried and failed that motherfucker has got a strong grip on the XWF faithful. He has them brainwashed but it all comes crashing down soon.

Xavier Woods: I hope you're right.

The taxi begins to slow down coming to a stop at the edge of a long driveway. It had large gates with security all around. The moment Ring Master got out he was confronted by the guards.

Head Guard: You! What is your business here!

Ring Master didn't understand why he needed to yell. He stood upright and answered.

Ring Master: Listen here good sir. The name is Ring Master. I'm sure you follow XWF and will be attending Leap of Faith. I am here to speak business with Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. I know he has better things to do but I promise it will not take long.

Head Guard: Absolutely not! He would rather watch paint dry then speak with the likes of you.

Ring Master: Oh! I'm sorry I got confused for a second. This man next to me is Ring Master. I am Thunder Knuckles the biggest bastard of them all.

Head Guard: Are you sure?

Ring Master: Yes!

Head Guard: We were hoping you'd stop by we love everything about you. Let me go speak with him and see if he can fit you in.

The guard leaves for about ten minutes before coming back. Ring Master and Xavier did not really expect this to work but when the guard directed him inside the mansion and Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum was waiting for him at the top of the step. The leader dismisses the guard and takes "Thunder Knuckles" into his office to have a private conversation. They take a seat as he was offered a cigar by the United Arabs Emirates leader,

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum: Pleasure to meet you Thunder Knuckles. I must admit I was expecting you to be a little...

Ring Master: White?

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum: Yes.

Ring Master: That's because I am not that no good bastard Thunder Knuckles, I'm the clever Ring Master. I just proved to your guards and the great leader of this region that I can do what is needed to get what I want. I don't make a living off it like Thunder Knuckles but it's more strategy than anything else. Now before you call your guards and have them take me away give me a moment to tell you what I seek.

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum listened clearly not happy with the little stunt he pulled. However, he knew Ring Master needed to appear at the event.

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum: Okay. I am listening.

Ring Master: I wish to enter Burj Khalifa.

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum: Not a problem.

Ring Master: I'm not finished. Not only do I wish to enter the building I want to do something no man has ever done. I am going to make my way to the top of the building and show just how fearless I am.

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum started to laugh. Was he joking or was there truth to what he was saying?

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum: You can't be serious. Your dumber than you I thought Ring Master. You realize that is a death sentence for you. If death doesn't bother, you then be yes, I will allow the rare access to the very top of the building. I hope you're not afraid of heights. Don't say I did not warn you though.

Ring Master: I understand the risk. The risk never bothered me anyway. It is about the thrill I seek. The very moment I reach the top it signifies my ascension to XWF stardom. I know it does not seem to make much sense to you at this time but trust me soon enough it will. I thank you for the time and I take it you will arrange for this event to happen later today?

Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum: It is short notice, but I suppose it can be arranged. Make sure you contact your boss and let them know a replacement will be needed.

Ring Master scoffs at him and then exits his office. Once he leaves, he finds Xavier waiting by the gate.

Xavier Woods: How did it go?

Ring Master: He fell for it hook, line and sinker. He agreed to allow me access to the highest point on the building.

Xavier Woods: No! Not happening. You are going to be killed man. Is this willing worth it? Do you want this to be your final moment in XWF and let Thunder Knuckles continue to be champion? I hope not but knowing you this is not going to end how I expect.

Ring Master: Xavier, I have some dark secrets even you do not know. I promised the fans I would make headlines at the event. This is the way to do it and when it happens it will show I am a crazy motherfucker that will not be held down by stereotypes or a certain agenda.

Xavier Woods was quiet as they managed to call a cab to pick them up. The driver took them to downtown Dubai as they walked around enjoying everything they could about the place. Hours go by as they enjoy laughter. Ring Master realizes what time it is and knows the Fountains of Dubai is where they need to go. It was only feet away from his destination. Once they arrived, he noticed two guards nearby. It surprised him slightly not thinking he was going to keep his promise. He approached the guards as they verified who he was. Once Ring Master was identified they ordered Xavier to stay behind.

Xavier Woods: How rude!

Ring Master: Be a good boy.

When Ring Master disappeared into the building Xavier took it upon himself to contact the emergency services. They need to try and talk him out of this. Meanwhile Ring Master and the guards walked into the lobby and got on the elevator. There was a red button inside a glass box that says, "Do Not Touch."

Ring Master: Hit the red button damn it!

Guard: Silence! I kill you.

They gain access to the box and smash the red button. The elevator takes off and slows as it nears the top. All three men could feel the sway. The wind was no joke. The elevator door swung open as Ring Master stepped into a small observation deck. The guards stood nearby as Ring Master looked down.

[Image: 3013407-poster-screen-shot-2013-06-24-at-83637-am.png]

He noticed the very small emergency response team Xavier had called but he was high enough that them yelling would not matter. Instead he focused on everything else around him as he spoke.

Ring Master: Thunder Knuckles everything is so peaceful up here. It is not something I planned to do but had to the moment I saw this place. You see this is where a true Leap of Faith is needed. It's not at DUBAI INTERNATIONAL CRICKET STADIUM like we've been told. All this week you thought I was playing games. You see now it was all part of my plan. I don't care if you want to call me Ring Master, Odd Master or Dumb Master. It gives me great joy to call your bluff for I do not play games sir I get shit done. The way we live our life is how we are truly remembered. You don't think I live dangerously or on the edge but looking down is there anything scarier than this? Knowing at any moment I could fall to my death and be Smash Master. A monument would be placed in front of this beautiful land and my legend would be complete. You on the other hand will keep competing at a high level and still fall short of my legendary status.

He continued looking down before looking away and noticing a small flight of steps to the roof. There was nothing in his way as the guards clearly wanted him to take a Leap of Faith and rid the XWF of Ring Master. They watched him walk up the stairs and open the door. The wind fought with Ring Master not wanting him to be on the rooftop. He kicked the door down as it blew right off the building landing who knows where. Taking the last few steps Ring Master stood in the doorway looking out for hundreds of miles as he closed his eyes the wind swirling all around.

Thunder Knuckles just like that door I will show you, whose boss. I know it's a double cage match and anything goes but part of me wishes we could use the entire city and make this the most destructive match in XWF history. The winds might be swirling around me right now Thunder Knuckles, but the world's tallest building and strongest winds known to man are never going to stop me from my mission. It started in Atlantic City, and now it ends here in Dubai when I prove that the Brotherhood of Bastards are the weakest link in XWF. The man who represents you as X-Treme Champion is the center of that link. The double cage match is my fucking domain. I'm the one that will make the match memorable not you. I get what you're seeking to do, and I admire that but for once in your God damn life grow some balls and take a real Leap of Faith like me you no good bastard son of a bitch!

As he finished those words, he charged into the wind prepared to jump as he counts down 3...2...1...

The scene fades to black

Good Luck TK I had a blast
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ring Master's post:
Charlie Nickles (05-27-2022), Raion Kido (05-27-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-27-2022), Unknown Soldier (05-27-2022)