Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
You Haven’t Seen Shit Yet..Just Watch Me
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-24-2022, 08:16 AM

The camera fades in on an unfamiliar clearing in the woods. The salt circle and burnt out black candles still remain where they were left weeks before. In the midst of the circle sat a lone figure Indian-style and hunched over. A low growling sound emitting from it.

We see the figure looking at their hands then straight ahead where a tree stump stood burning. Looking all around as if lost but instantly recognizing their surroundings while trying to process exactly what is going on with them. Long flowing yet unruly raven locks being pulled almost if they’re being driven insane. The growling growing louder with each passing second. Another look at their hands show longer nails but sharper nearly claw like in nature. Then suddenly a forlorn howl rips through the night as the figure turned. Eyes flashing white, then black then red.. it is none other La Reina. The young woman known as Dani to some in a foul mood after coming so close to capturing the Anarchy title days ago.

‘They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right Machina? You escaped a very gruesome fate a few days ago if I'm not mistaken. Kinda feel bad for the suckers who weren't as fortunate as you. Kinda. Ok that moment has passed. Thank God for that. I was beginning to get nauseous from that momentary lapse of judgment.

Speaking of judgment lapses, do you really think you have a chance of beating me? Aren't you just the cutest little thing? Look at you holding onto a shred of hope. You poor deluded child. Look at where we are. There's no such thing as hope in this place. Friendship or in your clouded mind a chance of hooking up with me for even a night is as foreign a concept as freedom. But it's adorable that you believe that you actually have a friend here and an actual chance at retaining gold. Especially retaining it against me. You just 'keep hope alive’. I'll keep on killing it. Because honestly I really don't think you have it in you to best a creature like me. You talk about all hell breaking loose. Well Machina..welcome to Hell and I'm Hell in flesh and blood. I am the new Reaper and I'm coming to collect.’

A dark and eerie grin appears upon her exotic features. Her eyes glowing like spectral orbs in the night. Her dulcet voice developing an unearthly quality to it.

‘You actually thought that I was going to hook up with you? Nothing against your preference for bed partners but I don’t swing that way Chica. Not my cup of tea or tequila at all but more power to you in that regard. Oh I get it. Because I rebuffed your advances, you decided to fight against me instead of with me? Because I’m not interested in dating you, you figured I was using you to get close to the championship? Baby girl let me clue you in on who the hell I am. I’m the progeny of two of the most feared factions during the 90s and early 2000s: LAX and No Limits Soldiers. I’m the stepdaughter of the man nicknamed the One Man Militia: SM Raye. I’m the niece of the woman who was called Dark Seduction and Àngel de la Muerta (Angel of Death): Serai Leone-Ramirez. The daughter of the woman called Beautiful Nightmare, the original La Reina: Isàbella Lya Sanchez-Raye. The niece of 187 himself Sean Mendez. I have fought in numerous Japanese Death Matches. Won several singles and tag team titles in my career. I will bulldoze and fight my way through anything and anyone to get to where I know I deserve to be. I don’t fuck or cow-tow my way up the ladder. I have worked my ass off to get this far. Kissing ass have never been my style. Lying and pretending to be someone’s friend isn’t my way of getting to the top. You have me mistaken for someone else completely. If I’m your friend, I’m your friend to the bitter end. No ifs, ands or buts about that shit. I’m loyal from day one. I don’t need to suck up to you or anyone in this company to make it. Trust me on that. I don’t do the backstage/under the table/office politics bullshit.

I’m one of those types that you don’t see in this business anymore. One of those that are a dying breed because promoters rather have asskissers and dicksuckers instead of wrestlers with passion and drive. What is that type called again? Oh yeah I remember now: actual hard workers with TALENT and SKILLS. I’m one of those first to arrive and last to leave the building types. One of those go the extra mile to give the audience their money’s worth types. One of those I’m not here for the money but I’m here for the love of the business types. One of I’m not here because I have family connections in the industry but because I genuinely love wrestling types. Yes I’m a generational competitor but I fucking love what I do. I bleed, sweat and cry for this damn business. I was born into the business. I’m married to the business. Most likely I’ll die for this business. So if you’re thinking I’m just the run of the mill, generic, cookie cutter flash in the pan….YOU REALLY BETTER FUCKING THINK AGAIN PERRA. I’m like nothing and no one you have ever seen or crossed paths with in the ring before. But I can guarantee you this: you will never forget me. Long after your career is done, you will always remember my name. The sound of my voice. My look. The size of the fight in me. I’m the one called La Reina. The Virus. The Beast. This is not the business as usual fight that you’re in for in Dubai. You’re in for a war the likes the world has never seen and one you didn’t expect. Yea I’m full of surprises Machina. The biggest surprise is yet to come when you are looking up at me with the referee holding up my hand while you’re flat on your back. Don’t underestimate me. I’m far from easy chica. Adios.’
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like DanielaRayeWeathers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-24-2022), Dolly Waters (05-24-2022), Theo Pryce (05-24-2022)