Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Times Up! Its Miller Time1!
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-24-2022, 07:09 AM

The scene opens up inside an empty Dubai International Cricket Stadium where Bam Miller sits in a steel chair inside the ring he will compete in on May 29. He clutches a microphone in one hand and an old school pocket watch he has in one that he has hanging down as it goes back and forth.

Tick Tock…Tick Tock.. Tick Tock…

Bam smiles with a sinister grin as he keeps the clock going back and forth slowly as the hand on the clock continues to tick.

Time is running out for five souls that will soon have their fate decided by my hands, how I plan to bring unimaginable pain as I torture them physically and mentally inside the ring for a course of however long it takes me to get rid of their soulless boddies out of the ring. My suffering is about everyone's suffering in this match. The years of being everyone's punching bag and punchline joke will be no more after I put on a massacre in this battle royal and earn my opportunity to challenge for any Championship but the Universal Championship and that Champion is luck because every other Champion is worried right now spending on who wins that opportunity and I don't have to do a Twitter poll to know that everyone fears me! I can tell by how quiet they get when I walk around backstage and we become inches apart and they freeze up with goose bumps going down their spine as I look them into the eye with an emotionless smile. They know and soon everyone else will know my time is coming and every Champion is on borrowed time, just listen to the clock Tick down.

Bam puts the lock to his ear as it continues to just Tick Tock… Tick Tock…

You hear the time running out for your favorites and you get nervous and you should be because I know everyone else is feeling really nervous with the butterflies because the Top Guy Slayer is on the move and he has a goal in his sight and I can tell you I'm already dangerous on a regular day but now you dangle a goal in front of em and tell me the only way to get it is throw six other jackasses over the top rope and you think I won't do it? You have to be drinking piss beer to think I'm not the favorite to walk out as the winner. You look at any of them and think they got a chance to throw a hungry individual like myself out the ring. You got me confused with your coward of a father because I have suffered enough in my life! From the dumpster to the foster homes and all the way into a wrestling ring I have endured pain and punishment to be right here. One win away from changing my luck and my career and I'm not going to miss my shot. I am focused on the task at hand and don't care about putting on a show for the fans, I don't care about doing some insane spot that gets me views on youtube. I only care about kicking ass and collecting the win, these other wrestlers are nothing but smoke and gimmicks, they have no real skill.. Well maybe Lux since he's in CCPE Page doesn't let just anyone in so he's got to be worth something in a match but i'm not giving him any special treatment everyone in this match is an enemy of mine. I will not hold back what so ever. Everyone is getting lined up just to get their asses handed to them accordingly. I once said I was going to be a pillar of the next era here in XWF and I'm not going to go back on my word. I've already been a Champion in this company but it wasn't the best run anyone would brag about so now it's time for a do ever. This opportunity is going to be my chance to rewrite history and show everyone I'm not a joke.

Bam laughs to himself for a moment.

You know I say I don't find jokes funny but I must say watching some of my opponents promotional videos all I can think about how some of them are jokes like Money Oswald for instance who had the nerve to say that Lux was the only one in this match that has any history with this company. What an ass he must feel like when he finds out Im a former Xtrme Champion who beat Jim Caedus of all fucking people! This guy Oswald doesnt have anything that comes close to my acchoplishment in such a small time Ive been here but yet he ran his mouth without fact checking his information and now he has to sit their at home as I fucking rip him for it. Like how hard it is for him to do some research before opening his mouth. The lack of respect shown my way doesn't sit well with me and I will make sure to show Oswald extra attention when it comes to putting my foot up his ass! This is the same guy that had the most boring Anarchy Championship run last year that this company has ever seen, the show suffered greatly for it but now Anarchy has guys like me to help make it the number one brand in all of pro wrestling. Oswald is the past, a past of failure and shame that Anarchy would love to erase but now the future looks so bright with me on the brand. Anarchy will be taken seriously and no longer a joke just like me. Together we can overtake XWF and be the face of the company. In due time the clock will run out for Oswald very soon his time is up and Miller time begins.

Bam smirks.

But let's not forget one of the biggest jokes in this match and that Ray Ray who thinks he's going to somehow make an example out of me to prove Chris Page wrong for blowing him off. Reality check buddy if Chris Page didn't give you the time of day it's probably because you lacked anything that would make you a top star. The fact you was all over Twitter begging to be signed by anyone that would give your vanilla ass any attention which wasn't much, Hell XWF lets anyone in their doors so don't get to happy about a contract, you were kinda their charity case for the month but seriously my guy you really are a nobody that's not worth a damn and the fact you think you can embarrass me or CCPE is an even bigger joke than you. You might as well take your ball and go back home to your hillbilly town because you not proving Chris Page wrong or making anyone regret not signing you, the only thing that's going to happen is me proving you didn't deserve a chance in the XWF and once i toss your ass over the top rope they'll be sending you home with your tail between your legs.

Bam continues to let the pocket watch swing as he stands up in the ring and looks around the stadium.

In just a few days this place will be filled with thousands of fans that will no choice but to sit there as they watch me decimate their favorites and takes years off their careers before I decide they've had enough punishment before I throw their sorry ass over the top rope, then once I'm the last one standing in the ring they will all have to look at me as the winner and know that my time to be Champion in XWF is not far away, it's just all about timing and picking my spot on the right target. So many Champions I could take a swing at and take as well. None of these Champions put any fear in my heart, all of them I believe I can beat on my worst day but I will say if TK keeps The Xtreme Championship, that's a match that would greatly interest me and plus he does have something that once belonged to me. So who knows what road I travel but just know it won't be long because time is ticking down.

Bam puts his ear to the clock again and listens to the tick as his facial expression turns from a sinister grin to a focus look.

In just a few days I will step into this ring and beat five other individuals that many will favor over me and that's ok I enjoy breaking people's expectations I've done it all my life so keep stacking the deck against me, keep doubting me and not giving me a shot at winning this battle royal. All you are doing is setting the stage for me to stand even more triumph on when I win and shock the world and all the laughing and jokes come to an end and the era of me being taken seriously begins. The clock is ticking down and when it says the five of my opponents time is up there will be no debate or struggle, they will easily be put down by me the Slayer of all that walk this earth and step into a ring. The objective is simple beat you all within an inch of your life and toos your stupid asses over the top rope, time is lamost up and Miller Time is about to begin.

Bam points to the clock as the camera flickers off and the scene comes to an end.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-24-2022), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-25-2022), Dolly Waters (05-24-2022), Mr. Oz (05-24-2022), Theo Pryce (05-27-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates BamMiller's post!
Mr. Oz (05-24-2022)