Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
The Scorpion & The Prince of Pain
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-20-2022, 09:20 PM

The scene opens in a futuristic setting in Dubai, UAE, with a state-of-the-art… brewery? And no, not of beer, “if only” Xavier thinks to himself as he sits at a table for two, across a person not known to the XWF universe. But more on that later. Yes, a brewery, but of coffee, yes, delicious java you can’t find anywhere else in the world but here at the Alchemy Coffee house, right across from the Dar Wasl Mall. At this sleek café, consider the number one coffee house in Dubai, didn’t have to google that, nope, Xavier Lux is having a meeting with a man he currently holds a tag team championship with for a promotion that is currently in hiatus. “oh, so a friend?” you probably think to yourself, yes, up until a few months ago. Now, the only thing keeping “Venom” from jumping across this table and ripping the man to shreds is the information he currently has that Xavier needs. We won’t go into full detail as to what happened between these two, we simply don’t have the time or the bandwidth, but the short story is… When that promotion closed, they went their separate ways, Xavier continuing to be an active wrestler while Marcus “The Prince of Pain” Ka’Derrion went back to retirement, but they agreed to reunite at some point if Xavier needed him. Well, when the time came Xavier chose to align himself with Peter Vaughn instead and join “The Exiles” and together they lit a fire to not only in the promotion Xavier was in, but the XWF as well. This did not set right with Marcus, and so he decided to get revenge for being forgotten by aligning himself with the owner of the other promotion and fought Xavier Lux in a steel cage match. Now as to who won, or lost that match remains undecided, but what holds true is the fact that Marcus stayed in that promotion, and Xavier did not return, choosing to stay loyal to only XWF. Fast forward a couple of months and if you saw Xavier’s promo for his last Savage match, you know he got a text from someone about meeting him to discuss their issue and Xavier’s father. If you saw Xavier’s promo for his debut match at Anarchy, you saw he is having his mansion rebuilt because ‘someone’ burnt it down… You can put those things together I’m sure, and so here we are, the two meeting at the request of Marcus, so he can provide answers not only on what happened, but also, the whereabouts of Xavier’s father. That is an even longer story, read his bio, but the ending of that was, Xavier wanted to make sure his ‘hated’ father was indeed dead and so he went to dig him out himself only to find an empty grave. Xavier has since been looking for answers, or his father, and it appears Marcus (who had been pretending to be Xavier’s father, again, long story) has them.

I can’t believe you dragged me all the way to Dubai to meet you.

Just had to make sure that the meeting was in my terms and you didn’t try to pull any stunts.

What are you talking about X? After all we’ve been through-

More like all you’ve put me through. You just don’t know how much I’m holding back right now Marcus. Come on, enough waiting, you wanted to meet and talk, here we are, talk.

Alright, I’ll talk. Big match you have coming up, excited?

Mutha-, we’re not here to talk about my match. We’re here to talk about why you been pretending to be my father all this time, hunting me down, playing a stupid game that ended up backfiring anyway.

Did it backfire? Somewhere out there in Margaritaville I hear a marshall laughing, don’t you?

Xavier stands up quickly and motions to go after Marcus but just then four men in suits quickly a move in but Marcus waves them off.

It’s fine. My bad, cheap shot, I know. Look we don’t have time to talk about that past, it’s over and done with and besides, you should spend that time talking about your opponents… I mean there is five of them, you have time to address them all? What were their names anyway?

Xavier sits back down, calms down but stares daggers at Marcus.

We… are not here, to talk about my match. Look, I found out it was you who burnt down my house just like I found out it was you who tortured me on that alternate reality simulator.

Please, I revealed myself to you.

AND I know it was you who dug out my father’s alleged ‘resting place’. So cut the shit Marcus, tell me what I need to know, or your damn bodyguards ain’t going to be enough to stop me from snapping that nerdy neck of yours.

Marcus smiles, and reaches for his cup of coffee, but he before he takes a sip, Xavier slaps it out of his hand, sending coffee all over the place. Again the guards move, but again they get waved off.

Dude, that was one good, albeit expensive, cup of coffee. You gonna drag me all the way out here and not let me drink it? You ain’t right man. But fine, yes, I dug out your Dad’s grave, but I too found it empty.

Bullshit.

No, I swear to God!

Swear to me!

Um, OK Christian Bale. Unlike you though, I didn’t give up looking.

I have never given up, otherwise I wouldn’t be meeting with you right now.

Yeah OK fine, but you don’t have the resources I have.

Fair, but why do you care so much? Can’t be just to mess with me, can’t be just to get your little revenge for getting dumped.

Ah so you admit it at least. But you should know why I care man, we are brothers. We are the “Sins of the Fathers”. We both have father issues, different sure, mine never tried to kill me like he did you, he did try to smother me with wrestling and being the next best him. But still, I know how much finding the whereabouts of your father meant to you despite it all, so I wanted to help. Of course, I never expected you to leave me behind after all we’ve been through, but I just had to finish this.

OK fine, so I’m guessing you found him, that’s why you asked me to meet you, where is he?

Yes, I have found him, but I don’t want to tell you, I want to show you.

Fine, let’s go.

Not so fast man, look you dragged me all the way over here, to sandy Dubai and obviously he is not buried here, we’ll have to flight back to America and I’m not sure you want to abandon your training for your next big match, probably the biggest of your XWF career, no?

I don’t know, facing Alias was big.

You lost though.

It’s not all about wins and losses man! Look, stop changing the subject, let’s go see my father, that’s priority right now, not some battle royale.

We will, let me just get another cup of coffee, this stuff is like liquid gold, so darn good. Let me just have this cup of joe, you can talk about your match and then we go. Deal?

Marcus reaches out with his right hand, revealing a very expensive looking watch.

I ain’t shaking your hand. Fine, drink your damn coffee, then we go.

Marcus retracts his hand but smiles, nonetheless. He calls for a waitress who quickly comes over and brings him a fresh cappuccino. He thanks him and then grabs the cup, takes a nice whiff and smiles.

Oh for fucks sake, get on with it.

So a battle royale huh? We do well in those, remember the last one we both were in?

Xavier ignores him.

Fine, don’t want to talk about the past? Tell me about your opponents.

Again, nothing.

Look, you just sitting there pouting is going to make this feel a lot longer than it needs to be. Just let off some steam man, use some of that anger you got built up for me for these guys. Come on, who you facing? I heard one of them is the guy who walked out on you at the last match.

Man forget that big oaf, he ruined my debut at Anarchy, that big goofy bastard was too busy sulking to fight me like a man. Well, at the pay-per-view, if the others don't get to him first, I will gladly give him a receipt and dispose of him.

There you go! Now doesn’t that feel good? What else? Who else?

Xavier rolls his eyes but realizing they really aren’t going anywhere until Marcus finishes; he might as well indulge him.

I mean, I don’t really know the rest to be frank. There is Joshua Schuler? Gray “Ray-Ray” Nelson…

Marcus puts down his coffee.

Ray-Ray! I know Ray-ray!

Do you really?

No, I can’t say that I do… Just feel like I should know a Ray-Ray know what I mean? I feel like, we all should know a guy name Ray-Ray.

The fuck are you talking about Marcus?

Nothing, continue.

He picks the coffee back up and takes another sip.

Then there is Jacki O’lantern and Bam Miller.

Well, I don’t know who the Irish chick is, O’Lantern, but Bam Miller you and I both know very well… You more than me, from that place we will not name.

Man forget that place, but yeah, when they went to war with XWF, Bam Miller carried their flag and waved it proudly and defended it with all his might even when guys like me, that promotion’s World Champion at the time, didn’t want anything to do with it.

And yet, here you both and Bam are, wrestling for the company who won the said war, though it really wasn’t a war as much as a one sided ass kicking.

I mean it was what it was, whatever, but Bam Miller proved a lot to me during that period, he showed me he was loyal, a warrior, a fierce fighter and a great ally. We may not have been shoulder to shoulder in the promotion wars, but we were in The Exiles for a while.

Marcus slams his coffee down.

Okay, we don’t need to talk about them, alright?!

Xavier smirks.

Jesus man, let it go.

We were a team man, I was your to go guy, not that damn custodian.

Janitor, dick.

Yeah whatever. Focus on your opponents.

Yeah well, to get back to Jacki, she’s not Irish, her names are word play, I guess she loves Halloween or something.

OH I GET IT! Like Jacko lantern!

Yes, bravo you. She’s making her debut if I’m not mistaken at the pay-per-view, same with “Ray Ray” and so right away the concern must be there as my pay-per-view debut was against another person making their XWF debut, and well he won. They won’t have it as easy, because it’s not a one-on-one situation, so they definitely have an uphill battle but at the same time they have a little bit of edge, a little of an advantage since we don’t know them, and we don’t know what to expect. Then again, they don’t know us, so unless they’ve done her homework, they will be in for a very short night…

If you ask me, I think you are all on the same boat, I mean you really don’t know any of them, and even if you know Bam, you’ve never wrestled with or against him. What about Joshua Schuler?

The Wolf of Afghanistan? Honestly, I don’t even know why he is in this match, last I saw, he was in the inactive/former roster.

Maybe this is the match where he is making his big return to the ring, to XWF.

Great, another guy looking to make a name for himself off my name.

Come on guy, they can easily say the same thing about you, especially The Fox of Pakistan. Seems to me he’s the veteran in this match, so ya’ll trying to make a name for yourselves at his expense.

Wolf of Afghanistan man, come on, that wasn’t even funny.

Is not that I’m trying to be funny, it’s just that I don’t care. Want to know why? Look, I finished my coffee.

Alright good, let’s go.

Yes, let’s, but before we do, I want to clarify something. I said that I would take you to your father, I didn’t say the means of how I would take you.

Marcus nods again, and his guards move in on Xavier who, having let his guard down, being suckered into talking about his match, is one second too slow to react, and just as he gets up, he is hit upside the head with a baton. He stumbles onto the table as Marcus gets up and backs away as his guards move in. Xavier swings at one of them, managing to catch him right on his jaw, dropping him. But he gets hit a second time with the baton, this time on the back of his head and that knocks him out. Two guards pick him up and Marcus walks over to him, grabbing him by his chin and lifting it, so they are face to face.

Oh yes Xavi, I found your daddy, I found your Scorpion… and I will take you to him as promised, you will be reunited and remain together until your bodies turn to the dust which you came from.

Marcus lets him go and the guards drag Xavier away. Marcus then looks around at the scared staff and guests, he takes out a wad of cash from his pocket and drops it on the table with an apologetic, yet sarcastic smile..

Amazing coffee.

A few days later…

Xavier breaths heavily, finding himself in a darkness he is not familiar with… I know what you are thinking, all darkness is the same, why would he not be familiar with it? Well, no, no it is not. Your darkness is not the same as anyone else’s, it is unique to you and what lies in that darkness that may scare you, may not scare anyone else and vice versa. Some people find solace or peace in darkness, not everyone is afraid of it. Xavier isn’t, and so he doesn’t panic, the heavy breathing is not that of someone who is desperate but that of someone who is running out of air. He moves his hands, feeling to what may be in front of him or to the sides, and quickly touches a surface not even a foot away from his face, same on his sides. He is in a small container of sorts he believes, and instead of feeling what’s around him, he begins to search himself in the hopes of finding some sort of light. It is now he regrets never picking up smoking, as he would have a pack of matches or a lighter handy… He feels in his back pocket and feels his phone, he pulls it out and pushes the buttons, but nothing happens, his breathing lets us know that his frustration is growing. He presses and holds the buttons, hoping the phone wakes up and to his delight, the apple logo comes on, lighting up his face slightly. “Alright, it was just off, not dead” he thinks to himself. As soon as it boots up, he’ll have enough light to see exactly where he is at, but what little light we now have, reveal that he has decent size cut above his left eyebrow, it hasn’t been treated and has dried blood on it. The passcode prompt comes on and Xavier quickly types his code in, he then swipes down and turns on the flashlight on and what was a look of relief, turns to horror. He is in a glass container of sorts, but not just any container, the dirt pressing against the glass not only on top of him but to his sides lets him know exactly what this is: a coffin.

I’m buried alive? How the-

He says this, feeling the cut on his eyebrow, but after not being able to remember, he begins to look around again, aiming the phone’s flashlight every which way but not really being able to see anything as the light reflects off the glass. He decides to turn it off briefly and checks to see if he may have a signal.

Nothing, of course hell wouldn’t have any bars… Thought like I’ve said before, I ain’t dead yet mutha-

He stops himself as he feels cold air caress his body. He turns the flashlight on again, except that this time, he doesn’t turn it all the way up, just a couple of notches on the screen. He then looks to his left, nothing, then to his right and there he spots something… Is it another container? Another casket? He narrows his eyes, hoping to improve his vision when-

Scorpion?!

AKA his father, Javier Lux, or, the zombie/mummified version of himself. I know what you are thinking, same name? Well, different first letter, it’s his mother’s doing, God rest her soul. Speaking of resting, the remains of Xavier’s fathers are indeed in the casket next to his, I’m not expert on how long someone has been dead and or buried, but he looks to have been dead for a while now. Xavier, surprisingly isn’t scared or sad or angry, he appears to be relieved.

It is true then, good.

He turns his head, looking up at the worms playing in the dirt and smiles before closing his eyes and killing the flashlight, leaving him in darkness again, but this one he welcomes.

To be continued…

Word count: 3000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-25-2022), Jason Cashe (05-21-2022), Jonathan Barrows (05-21-2022), Raion Kido (05-21-2022), Theo Pryce (05-24-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Venom" Xavier Lux's post!
Mr. Oz (05-25-2022)