Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Season Premiere
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-20-2022, 01:38 PM

[Image: WEgMGv4.png]

This ear felt different. It didn't have the warm, rough and worn in texture to it that the other one had. This one was smooth, smaller, and wasn't as good of a secret keeper.

She didn't trust it.

What is the purpose of having an ear if you can't talk to it? If it hears you, but never truly listens? If you tell it your deepest, darkest secrets but you feel like it when in one side and out the other?

The back side was still a mass of mangled flesh from where it had been cut from the skull. The blood had long since dried on it, but she didn't like this blood as much as the other ear.

It tasted different.

Jenny sat Indian style, her face illuminated from a distance, the soft greyish blue hue showing us just enough of her face to make out that its her. In front of her, there sat a tray. One of the plastic type the give you in the asylum's, with the multiple slots for whatever different combinations of slop they decide you are worthy of eating that day.

The ear was on a lanyard around her neck. It gave her easy access in case she wanted to tell it something. She LOATHED when she had a secret and there was no ear in sight, or it had been misplaced.

The only way to get this ear was to pry it from her cold, dead body.

The tray in front of her had an assortment of snacks on it. It was the season premiere night after all. What is a season premiere without snacks?! Popcorn, chips, Twizzlers, assorted Skittles (but only not the yellow ones, never the yellow ones), Starbursts (already unwrapped), broccoli, egg whites, Lance's ear drum, mashed potatoes mixed with chunks of blood dried lobe, goldfish.

Actual goldfish.

“We’ve been waiting for this Artie!” She gripped the ear again, brining it up to her mouth. The ear had a name tag that appeared to be stuck onto it. “Auris Externa” “This is something we have been long due! It is our chance to shine! It is our chance to prove that all that pain, all that hardship we felt, that fight to get back here, was worth it.”

She sat there for a moment, as if expecting an answer. Her face curled into a frown. She pulled the lanyard off her neck and gripped the ear, the long Little Mermaid lanyard hanging down from her clenched palm.

“YOU DON’T SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!!” she threw the ear across the room, into the darkness.

Bringing her knees up to her chin, she began to rock back and forth. Artie didn’t talk to her the same way Demi did. He just didn’t listen! A single tear rolled down her cheek. She felt alone, suddenly. She looked next to her, into the dark abyss, as if she was expecting someone to sit there. Ash Quinn was nowhere to be seen. She had pushed her best friend away, and hadn’t spoken to her since that day inside the house. Ash had locked herself in the bathroom. She had called the doc. She had narced, snitched, sold her up the river.

Little fucking rat.

She missed her.

There was a hiss from the corner of the room. The light that brightened her face flickered. Jenny gasped. She looked around, desperately searching with her hands. WHERE IS IT!

She got up, disappearing into the darkness before appearing again, holding Artie on the lanyard.

“Phew. I thought I lost you. Guess what! On this episode I hear and old man who has been wildly successful in life but has hit some hard times after befriending a woman twice his younger goes on an adventure. He has been suffering from some hard luck as of late, and tonight I heard is the season premiere where we see all of his failures, and get introduced to the hardest challenge he has faced yet. Will he survive?! Eeeeee! This is riveting TV!”

She brought Artie up to her own ear.

“SHH!! It’s starting.”

She pulled a spork out of her pocket and took a mouthful of lobe mashed potatoes as she stared doe-eyed at what can only be assumed to be a television screen.

"I gotta say...when the match was announced and I saw it was Centurion I would be facing at Leap of Faith, I was overcome with a tidal wave of feelings. Emotions. The one that was so blindingly devastating, choking me like a thousand hands on my larynx...squeezing on my windpipe until my face is a shade of purple not yet discovered.....was disappointment.

Overwhelming waves of disappointment.

But not disappointment for me, oh no. Disappointment for you, Cent. Disappointment for how far you have truly fallen. Someone I used to look up to being reduced to nothing more than another warm body to fill up a card on a roster that has long since forgotten him. I am the reason you are booked here, Centykins. Think about it, use that melon of yours. Charlie chose me, and Theo chose you for the pure reason of continuity. You have been playing my game for months, so who else would be the logical choice? Your placement in this match, on this card, in this company from here on out, is BECAUSE of ME. Without me choosing you as my recess buddy, you'd be in an early card match against an Anarchy nobody, if on the card at all. You get this chance to compete and lose because I have given your career purpose again. That purpose? To lose to me and watch as I hoist up the title you're no longer good enough to hold.

If not for me, if not for this match, if not for what is at stake, there is a chance you may not be on this card at all.

And the way that things have been going for you lately, maybe it would be best if you weren't. Back to back Pay Per Views with Television Title shots, and staring back to back losses in the face. Back to back shots at a belt you've always looked at as below you while men you claim will never live up to your name pass you by. Leave you in the dust. BE when all you seem to do is EXPECT.

You've never thought very highly of me, have you, Cent? I have always been a peasant in your eyes, a pee on, a nobody. You even called me "easy" one time. Mean! How did that go for ya, hmmm? I took you to the absolute limit at Fire & Ice, but you prevailed that day. You survived. I opened your eyes to your downward spiral, and you haven't been the same since. I have been in your head, consuming your mind, and for the first time in your egotistical career, I think you're starting to notice someone besides yourself. I planted myself in your cerebral cortex, and you've been playing my game for months. I took your normally unflappable demeanor and I broke you down, I made you lose focus, I played mind games with you for weeks and you took your eye off the ball. Swing and a miss. You had ME on your mind. Was I going to get involved? Was there going to be some sort of hi-jinx again? Was I going to cost you the match?

I put you in a mental state of unrest, I shook your cement core to the very frame.

I brought you down to my level

Not only did you LOSE to Charlie after weeks of harassment by yours truly, but you gave up. You QUIT. You're a quitter, Cent. A quitter and a coward.

You had to watch your bitch get KOed in front of you at March Madness after weeks of torment, you had to swallow your pride and quit in front of a national audience, only to go to Anarchy and get your ass handed to you by team MAGA. They left you twitching in a puddle of your own piss while the TV audience asking "WHO?". You lost AGAIN that same night to Jason Cashe, and if that wasn't enough.....you lost to HGH the following Anarchy. HG fucking H. Ever since I included you in my game, Cent, you've been a meteor falling to earth, breaking apart piece by piece as you plummet through the XWF atmosphere. I have been on the rise, liquid hot magma bubbling up into the mouth of the erupting volcano, leaving nothing but devastation in my path. I am Mount Vesuvius, you're Pompeii.

Someone I used to look up to is becoming someone I don't want to be seen with.

Disappointment.

She looked down at the tray. She had made a significant dent in her snacks. "What do you think so far?" she asked Artie, nodding as if she agreed with his opinion on the opening part of the episode. She picked up a goldfish and put it into her mouth, swallowing without chewing. She hated commercial breaks. Why were commercials always so much louder than the actual show? You need to turn them down as to not wake the neighbors, and for your own sanity, but then when your show begins again you can't hear it. Press the up button! Where is that damn clicker?! Why can you never find the clicker when you need it?!

Ohh! Ooh its back on! The old man has just been beaten up by a homeless looking man with the younger woman unconscious next to him. Did he attempt to save her? Is he a hero? This was going to be good!

She picked up a piece of broccoli with the spork and smiled as she put it in her mouth. The homeless man had the older man tied up! It looked like he was going to hit the now-stirring girl with something........SUSPENSE!

"This match has "JENNY WINS" written all over it. It almost feels like destiny. The hunter becoming the hunted. The passing of the torch. Vinnie even said that my little game with the Nickleman has been one of the best on TV, that I am a natural fit for this match. That I--wait for it--deserve this match. Management feels so bad for you that they aren't even naming the match stips yet. They don't want to give everyone's favorite senior citizen a heart attack before the match even happens.

Leave that to me.

How does it feel? Tell me, how does it feeeeeeeeeeeeel Cent, to be put into this match as a charity. One last favor for a dying man who gave his life to his craft. How does it feeeeeeeeeeel to finally be the hunter after all this time of bein the hunted? Pretty shitty huh? I bet. Some may call it the upset of the CENT-ury, I call it business as usual. I refuse to look at myself as an underdog, as David battling Goliath, because I don't view myself as your inferior. You may have struck fear into your opponents for years, hell even me at one point, but I don't fear you anymore Cent. I know I can beat you. I know I will beat you. I am already in your head, I already started your downfall, and now it is time that I finish the job. Now it is time that I become the hunted......

Being the hunter shows weakness. It shows desperation. It shows cowardice. When you're the hunter, you're fueled off jealousy, you are consumed with vengeance, you'll do anything to get your way at the expense of someone else.

A true narcissist.

The tables have turned, the sand has reached the bottom of the hourglass. Your time as the hunted is over and your time as the desperate hunter begins. This is a race you're no longer able to win, so if you'd do me a favor I'd be forever grateful.

Tell me how good my butt looks when I pass you by.

You're washed, Cent. There is no more feel good story here. There is only pain and suffering, there is only the deterioration of a human in front of our very eyes until the inevitable death. I never thought that I would be the one ringing your death knell, the one digging your hole, the one that finally closes the book on the long-winded story that went on far too long. Why don't you get in the ground already old timer? You're dragging the rest of us down. The consequences have been dire--just look at your medical expenses and recent performances against competition that normally couldn't wash your jockstrap--, your hip bone is nearly sawdust now, and on May 29th, you're going to get the Old Yeller treatment that's been coming your way for months.

She bit down on the ear drum. It was kind of like the yellow part of a deviled egg. Why did the drum resemble wax? It wasn’t as good as Demi was. So apparently the older man was given a choice. He would quit, give up, put his pride on the line to save the girl, or he could let her be eviscerated by the scary looking man with the scruffy beard. It seemed like an obvious choice.

“This is an obvious one, Artie. Let her go, save yourself!”

She chewed on a few Twizzlers and was bringing some Skittles to her mouth when she damn near spit them out. HE SAVED HER. HE QUIT!

What a pussy!

Is the pussy that good? So good that it turns you into one of itself?! It MUST be. Either that or he is in lo—-loovv—-

She couldn’t say it. The word disgusted her.

Another commercial! Damnit, she had to pee but she didn’t know what was out there. Monsters lurk in the darkness. And not Monsters Inc. monsters with brightly colored fur. REAL monsters, that the English language doesn’t have enough words to describe.

She decided she would hold it in or go on the floor if it got too bad. At least she wouldn’t have to face the monsters.

She wondered if the man would save face somehow. If he didn’t it was going to be a long season for him. She wasn’t sure if she was interested in watching an entire season of one man getting his ass kicked.

Who was she fooling? OF COURSE SHE WAS! Especially this man! So arrogant. Small dick energy to the max!

Some people deserve and ass kicking and some people deserve an icepick through the cerebral cortex. He was the latter.

OOH! Back on, here we go!

………He is getting his ass kicked again! This time by a group of white supremacists who seem to worship some bronze leader that likes to talk with his hands and boast about himself a lot.

He also got his ass kicked by a man whose initials were the same drug they give to race-horses and got banned in baseball.

WHO HASN’T KICKED THIS GUYS ASS?

What an exciting season opener….but how boring at the same time. This man is boring. It is the same thing over and over again. Get your ass kicked, tell everyone how good you are, get your ass kicked again.

Her tray was almost empty, and she hoped the episode was almost over.

The most interesting man in the world got a whole lot less interesting, a whole lot more.......disappointing. When it is all said and done, and the letters have been chiseled out of the Centurion tombstone, and the Andy Cortinovis life begins, I want you to think of me. I want you to look in the mirror and know exactly who did this to you. Forget the two decades in the business, forget the multiple injuries and surgeries to fix them, forget the accolades. Look into the mirror and remember the game we played that unfortunate night in May, and remember, if nothing else, that you played the game and lost. The woman who was the butt of your jokes, the subject of your disrespect, the ultimate nobody in your rose-gold perception of reality, is the one responsible for everything you thought could never happen.

Your final fantasy.

She stood up, puddle of piss on the floor below her, carrying her empty tray to the very edge of the shadows. She set it down into the darkness, making sure that she herself did not enter it. The season premiere ended by showing a video of a blonde woman standing over the top of the older man, a boot on his throat. He looked pretty beaten up.

The television then was to static. The hiss behind her consumed the room. It had been static the entire time.

Sometimes, your own mind is better than any television show.

“If you think Mick Jagger will still be out there trying to be a rock star at age fifty, then you are sadly, sadly mistaken.”

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
ALIAS (05-20-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-20-2022), Jonathan Barrows (05-28-2022), Raion Kido (05-20-2022), Theo Pryce (05-24-2022)