Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??????
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-11-2022, 01:44 PM

Xavier stands across from a small mirror, his hands firm on a black marble sink as he admires the plastic protective face mask he is now forced to wear. His nose is a little puffy, and there are bruised marks at the corner of his eyes.

Fucking bitch nearly broke my nose.

That ‘fucking bitch’ would be Jenny Myst, whom he recently had a 3-way match with along with Alex Vega. Xavier was able to get the win, but the win would come at a cost as a vicious palm strike from close range by Myst busted his nose pretty bad, but thankfully it isn’t broken. He adjusts the mask a little, clearly, he is not used to it just yet, but hopefully by his next match he will be. He leaves the small bathroom, stepping out into the light, and now we see he is wearing a black-on-black custom fitted suit. The bathroom he was in is one of those mobile, trailer bathrooms, and across from it appears to be a construction of sorts going on. He walks down the steel steps and is handed some blueprints which he struggles reading before getting that ‘a-ha’ lightbulb on his head, as he is able to put together what he sees on the blueprint vs. what is being built in front of him. As the camera pans around, we can see that we are on the hills of sunny California, just not the Beverly hills you are used to, but close. In the distance we see the Hollywood sign. Xavier finally hands the blueprints off and then turns to face the camera.

Wondering what’s going on behind me? Well, I’m rebuilding my home here in LA after a certain individual burned it down because he wanted revenge for being, and I quote, ‘left behind’. Whatever, let's not dwell on that, that’s not why I asked you to meet me here.

He adjusts the plastic mask again, clearly is bothering him. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls something out.

So guess who has been added to…

Holds up a piece of paper.

...the Sarah Lacklan Plump Pigeon Tournament… S block?

Feeling proud that he was able to read that on the first try, he crumples up the piece of paper and tosses it over his shoulder.

Me, that’s who! Surprise Anarchists! The proud member of CCP Enterprises is coming to Thursday nights and entering this... prestigious? tournament as a mystery/last minute addition, and my first opponent is none other than “Big Money” Oswald. That’s right Ozzy (a nick name I knew they called Oswalds before today), I am your surprise opponent and I hope you are ready to tear down the Hard Rock Stadium in my hometown of Miami, Florida!

But before I get into my opponent’s guts and tear him down like everyone in XWF seems to like to do to anyone and everyone, let’s talk about this tournament and the block that I am in.

Look I am going to be very frank, I have no idea what this tournament is about. I signed up to Savage and have been pretty busy over there getting my ass kicked by everyone who is a top shelf XWF superstar and barely getting by the bottom shelf talent. So, when I agreed to this, (a) it was weeks ago and (b) I was so desperate for a win that I was willing to go to any show, any brand, just to try to get a doubya. Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t trying to diss this brand by saying that the only reason I came here was to get an easy win, no sir. If I have learned anything about XWF, is that there is no easy win and I know that I can be put flat on my back for the 1,2,3 here in Anarchy just like I would on Savage or even Warfare.

BUT, what has changed is the fact that I was able to get back on the winning column on Savage, taking down two very game opponents, one of which did 'this'.

Points to the face mask.

But hey, from what I hear, “Big Money” is hard hitting, so this will come in handy. But who else is in this tournament? We have Vita Valenteen, who if I’m not mistaken, my homie Peter Vaughn just put down to earn himself a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. There is Ruby, don’t know her, Tommy from Wish… I’m sorry, Tommy Wish, my bad; don’t know him either. Someone calling themselves a generic heel. With a tournament that has the name that it does, I guess you must be able to laugh at yourself and that’s what this guy is doing by calling himself this… Or for all we know the General Manager of Anarchy hasn’t found someone to fill this spot, but just knows that he wants a ‘generic heel’ to be on that spot. Anyway, the last two spots are taken by my opponent Ozzy, and of course, myself.

So Ozzy, such a cool nick name, makes me feel like I’m fighting the prince of darkness himself, I’m sure not going to call you big money, as clearly, you are not. What happened at your last match in this tournament man? You had Vita literally on the ropes, you had her beat, but then you lost your cool because she was able to get to the ropes and instead decided to attack the official? Man, seems to me like you got some anger problems Ozzy. I hope you bring that anger to the ring when you face me on Thursday because if there is one thing I do love to do, is beat the shit out of hotheads, and you are up there.

But do not worry Oz, I got just “The Cure” for your anger problems.

Xavier winks at the camera and then turns back and begins talking with the architect as the scene fades to black.

------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-12-2022), Raion Kido (05-11-2022), Theo Pryce (05-11-2022)