Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stinky Feet
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-10-2022, 04:57 PM

Vita Valenteen inexplicably found herself inside a castle. Why was she here? How did she come to be here? She didn't know. Vita kept to the dark. Her face was hidden in a mask of shadow. Behind her, otherworldly shapes danced on the cobblestones, as if being animated by the unreal presence of an unseen force.

Vita was trying to pray, to ask for guidance, for help.

A voice BOOMED from the heavens.

"Vita, look at your hands. Look at them. Are they clean? Are there any marks? Have you ever had any?"

Vita looked at her hands, she did have marks scared across her palms.

"You have been marked. We all have marks, but if you follow the light, there will be no mark on your hand. Your hand will be clean, completely, without any traces. No scars. You will look like a perfect person."

The voice was not one that Vita could see, for she's on a stage now, in front of thousands of people, being judged for her actions. People trying desperately to tell her that she has made a mistake, that she made an error.

"Perhaps... Or maybe you did it because you were trying not to make an _error_ of any sort?"

Maybe she took the wrong route, but maybe she's _not_ on the wrong path? She can only guess what's behind the voice. "We all make mistakes."

She looks up at a face, not a person, something that her mind can't quite comprehend. A light? So bright! It blinds!!

"And you should be careful with your pen, too. There are very dangerous chemicals in ink."

Vita didn't quite understand.

She looked around, then down at her hands and the ink that seemed to bleed from a scar running across her palm, deep, long, red, and thin. At the end of it, she saw her own fingerprints, tiny, hard to see, out of focus.

Then Darkness.

Vita sat up in her coffin. It was the start of a new day or night as it would be. Vita didn't need to wonder what her dream meant. She was torn up over the situation with Noah, and how he thinks that she was the one behind the wheel of the Hummer that ran him down last August! Did she? Who knows? It's vague, but what isn't vague is Vita's guilt in not only turning one of Sar's MANY interns, Jami Piper, into a vampire thrall but also lying to her about it for months!

It's because of this that Vita lets out a heavy sigh as she slinks out of her coffin to face yet another lonely day night. Vita hadn't realized just how much she enjoyed having Jami around until after she was gone. Now the old gym/home feels especially cold with Vita's unbeating heart being the only current tenant. With a glance at her phone, Vita confirms that Noah still has not responded to any of her 174 text messages over the course of the last week. This makes her sad(er) and her posture deflates to a stunningly short 4'11.

A sudden and unexpected knocking draws her attention to the big metal door located on the first floor. It's the primary entrance, but who would be knocking at this hour? Vita skips the steps and leaps right over the handrail, landing light on her feet about 20 feet below. Upon answering the door, Vita is shocked to see; "Jami!?"

"You bit me..."

It was true, she had. In a lapse of self-control, Vita attacked Jami in their first meeting, turning her into an undead thrall.

"It was an accident!"

"Just like it was an accident that you allowed me to go months without knowing? Oh yeah, I've traced it back all right! You bit me on the very first day that we met!"

Vita hesitated with her reply. "...You were kind of a bitch..."

"And that gives you the right to basically murder me? Fucking seriously!?"

Vita was quick to fire back! "You aren't dead!"

"I'm not alive either, am I!?!"

"I don't know... Probably not..."

"Oh, shocker, you don't know something!"

Vita took offense to the aggressive jab. "Hey! This vampire thing doesn't exactly come with a manual!"

"I'm not just talking about that! I'm talking about YOU, in general! You always act so full of yourself, telling anyone that'll listen that you're this marvelous wrestler that's going to do this or that, and the truth is, you're just a dumb kid running from one dumpster fire to the next! You didn't even know that the Cold as Hoth match was Xtreme rules!"

"It wasn't clear..."

Having little patience for stupidity, Jami pushed through the doorway, knocking Vita back as she entered.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning up this pig stye! Seriously, how do you live like this?"

Indeed, Jami was already hard at work picking up stray clothes and misplaced items. Vita was left bewildered.

"Wait, so you're not leaving?"

"Between you and Sarah... Well, I don't think that I have much of a choice in the matter."

Vita empathetically took a step toward her. "You can leave, I won't stop you. If Sar's a problem, I'm sure I can-"

Jami's nostrils flared and her face contorted in reaction to a foul odor. "Ew, what's that smell?"

Vita looked at her feet, which had rotting fish plastic wrapped around them. Jami noticed too, and then their eyes locked. Vita knew that she looked a fool and giggled nervously as she tried to explain. "I'm facing Tommy Wish and-"

"The foot fetish guy, yeah I scouted him."

"Oh, so you get it!"

"No, yeah, I do, but my advice?"

"Yeah?"

"He's a thug and your a wrestler, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, then go wash your feet and just focus on out wrestling the guy."

Vita knew that she was right. "Yeah..."

But maybe she wouldn't wash her feet til after the match. She still has P.T.S.D. from their last encounter.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-11-2022), Dolly Waters (05-10-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-10-2022), Raion Kido (05-11-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-10-2022), Tommy Wish (05-10-2022)