Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Rise and Fall of Jenny Myst
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-07-2022, 10:32 PM

One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through, and it will be someone else's survival guide.

Lately, she had been pretty upfront with her past. It was something she was not proud of and although some have accepted her apology and allowed her to move on, it may still be dug up from the grave somewhere.

Those thoughts lingered on in her head as she looked at the fire pit right in front of her. The night was silent and calming. Being out in the woods alone was her cure for any problems she was dealing with, whether it was work related, or personal stuff. Life was good for the most part, but somehow the devil still appeared on her shoulder every once in a while and tried to question her life choices.

Lexi wore an oversized hoodie, jeans and sneakers as she pulled the hood over her head, obscuring somewhat of her eyes and hair. Off to her side there were a set of clothing items that were a reminder of her past every time she wore them. She grabbed them and flung them into the fire, then she pulled her hood back and watched them burn into obscurity. She turned her head to where the clothes were laid and noticed a small white box, almost forgetting it was there. She grabbed it and opened it slowly revealing it to be a wedding ring from her previous marriage, which she still kept around, but the divorce was finalized months ago, and now she is very much happy with her relationship with Elijah despite people's judgement, placing the ring back in the box, then didn't hesitate to throw it into the fire as well.

The flames were slowly diminishing. She continued to watch, leading her to fall into somewhat of a trance. Just as that was happening, a snake appeared and slithered next to her legs, looking down to notice it. Not sure if it was the alcohol playing head games, but part of the snake transformed into human form. What made matters worse is it resembled her ex-husband, then suddenly it started to speak.

The snake: “If you hadn't put your career first over our marriage, maybe we would have still been together. You are selfish.”

Lexi Gold: “I admit I was somewhat selfish when I said that, but what upset me was the fact that we would hardly see each other even after all my attempts. We became very distant and therefore I was unhappy. I felt divorce was the best decision, even if you dislike me now and want to drag my name through the mud. Part of me still cares about you and wants you to be happy.”

She sighed and shook her head.

Lexi Gold: “How the hell are you talking to me looking like that? Am I actually talking to a snake, or is this all a weird dream?”

The snake: “I'll let you figure out that answer. In the meantime, don't offer any apologies or sympathy to me, because unlike the others I'm not going to be stupid enough to forgive and forget. Save your troubles.”

She sighed, and the snake transformed back to its original form, slithering inside a hole in the ground and remained to be unseen after that, leaving her to remember the thoughts about the devil and how he appears. This was one of those instances, but like always the devil failed at breaking her down, and instead she chose to block out those thoughts and remained strong and true to herself as she got up from her seat and went inside the cabin house for a good night of rest.

“Don't adjust your screens. This isn't Madness programming. I realize that, so why did I agree to wrestle for Saturday Night Savage? There are several answers really, I wanted a change. Most importantly, I've seen the matches, and although I'm not on the same caliber as the names that bleed for this show, I wanted a challenge. I got my wish. However, this challenge is no walk in the park, and it requires me to step up my game in a big way. The fact that I'm going to be standing across the ring from a name like Jenny Myst is both intimidating and piques my interest all at once.”

She brushes a hand through her hair and clears her throat, then stares off into the distance, recalling not so fond memories in her head.

“Once upon a time I walked through a path of darkness and carried the same persona just like you are currently doing. I spread misery and weird vibes everywhere I went. This went on for months, but after a while you just get tired of being a complete asshole and realized it was not worth it. None of it was worth it, so I made the necessary changes to better my life, but maybe you don't share the similar mindset.”

“I mean, you parade around with a man's ear that you bit off around your neck, wearing it like it's a badge of honor. That says a lot. While I don't agree with those wrongful actions, I'm going to look at the positive side and acknowledge your work in the XWF. You have been a mainstay with the company for six years and during your time here you were able to capture the Shooting Stars Champion for one hundred and one days. ”

She clapped her hands, but not in a cocky, or sarcastic manner as her eyes stared directly into the camera.

“That's impressive and I can't say I've had the pleasure of accomplishing a huge reign such as that, and instead of being jealous, which is a destructive quality to have, I'll applaud you instead. However, don't take that praise and use it as a sign that I plan to throw away this win. This is important as it is to you. By beating you, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by adding my name to the record book that you rank so highly on. I know I haven't collected dozens of wins here, but I won't allow that to kill my motivation to rip you off the mountain top and bring your ego down with you.”

“I love how instead of a traditional singles match, they decided to throw us into the fire with weapons in the mix. If anyone that has followed my career over the years will tell you that I'm no stranger to weapons, nor am I a stranger to violent matches. In fact, I'm like a kid in a playground whenever I'm involved, so I'm walking into familiar territory you could say and using my body to throw caution to the wind whether inside or out the ring. The weapons will just be my bonuses. Once the smoke clears and my hand is raised in victory, you will not only remember my name, but also the impact I left on your body and mind to attach with it.”

She nodded her head confidently and fumbled with her fingers together, anxious to walk out to the ring and prove her point.

“I'm aware you might attempt to kill any chances of me grabbing that big W just like you have with previous opponents, but your attempts will fail you and my intimidation I had for you will slowly start to diminish, and the roles will reverse, leading you to be intimidated by me. In the end result, your lustrous career here will turn into a downfall instead of a continued rise.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Lexi Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-09-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-07-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-07-2022), Dolly Waters (05-07-2022), ElijahMartin (05-09-2022), Jenny Myst (05-08-2022), Raion Kido (05-08-2022), T.H.U.G.S (05-08-2022), Theo Pryce (05-14-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-07-2022)