Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T on a Podcast...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-05-2022, 06:39 PM

[Somehow, Tommy was invited to guest on Tana’s podcast called Cancelled, so he took a flight to the location few days earlier and lodged in a cheap motel. Anyways, when he arrived to the set, wearing his THUGs shirt, black jeans and sneakers with a snapback on his head, Tana and her co-hosts where roasting his outfit. It didn’t make it to air, but some other things did as the podcast went smoothly.]

Hunter: Yo man, I hear you are a rapper who wrestles right? Do you get anybody on the streets saying “you can’t see me?” like Cena often?

T: Nah, nothing like that, in fact I am more or less unknown in the rap game. I tend to be blend in the background more then I should be.

Brooke: Well, then you should try to get on with clout rap like others. Maybe, you need to get some new clothes because what you rockin isn’t cool, bro.

T: Yeah yeah, I know I anit cool nor I am not tryin to be, shit I’m old enough to be Trisha’s uncle.

[Tana’s eyes widen at that joke.]

Tana: What you talkin about bein old to be her uncle, SHE told me that she dated old guys like you before she got married to Ethan’s bro in law.

T: She did?... well, good for her I guess anyways… uhm…

Hunter: So Tommy, you think you can teach me how to wrestle?

T: No, hell nah… I can’t teach worth a damn, let alone moves in the ring.

[Then Brooke and Tana chimed by saying “TEACH HIM” with the upmost whiny, blondie, Roxy Cotton like voice until he agreed to. Then they get up from the couch, and he locks in a Headlock on Hunter, for about a minute he was teaching them things they won’t remember. After that was done, they got back to the couch to chill and talk.]

Tana: Like oh my gosh, I think I could sooo wrestle like Logan Paul in the WWE. Tommy, you think me or Brooke can put on a match one day?

[Tommy looks at Hunter, and they giggle for a second, and they both rolled their eyes on both of them. Then Tommy takes a sip of water in the bottle, as Tana scrolls on her phone and see’s something interesting on T.]

Tana: So Tommy, is it true you were involved with Rebecca Black at some point, and had her involved with some wrestling stuff?

T: Uh… you can say that I did, but she’s with my other friend, most of the time I just be coasting in the backstage not paying attention to much.

Brooke: I think she’s involved with Reggie Estrada?

Hunter: Yeah, I think he’s going through some legal stuff with her. So T, you think you gonna bail him out before it turns into that Amber/Depp case?

[Tommy nods his head hesitantly, and sways his eyes to the side. Then he fixes his standing mic, and he accidently drops his bottle water on the floor, and he picks it up. He looked down at Tana’s pink pedicured toes in trillion dolla Gucci slides for a second as he takes a sip.]

Brooke: Hey we noticed you looked at her flip flops, you like them or something?

T: Yeah, they looked nice so I had to take a look, is that wrong?

[Hunter shook his head no, and then Tana scrolled on her phone and see’s a pictures of Tommy doing foot related things in the ring. She passes it to her cohosts and they all looked shocked at these photos of his in ring exploits.]

Tana: Oh wow, you’re one of those guys I see…. A foot guy, I think… you know, we could do some Onlyfans with that type of stuff you do.

T: Yeah, I’m game for that one day… just let me know, and I’ll be on a next flight on there.

[From that point, the feed cuts off to a still image of Tommy and the Tana crew doing random flexes. Then we see him back in his motel, recording himself after the experiences.]

T: I think I had a ball on it, I was sent the footage, but it wasn’t full. I think it’ll be on Spotify on full, and that Onlyfans things she said got me thinking I should do one. I won’t do no male nude stuff, but you know other things like that. But, that will come down the line when XWF fires me or I end up retiring from the in ring exploits. Whatever occurs, I got to make some money when I can’t be on tour.

Speaking of a tour, I am heading to Florida and I am going to take on my Demon High Vamp, Vita Valenteen. I know we had some matches or whatever, but they all seem to me indifferent to an extent. But now, it’s me advancing in some Pidgeon tournament against her, and I read or saw what Sarah said in her blog, she already knows she gone go past me and shit. To that I say…

You right, boss lady!

Even if that’s the case, that doesn’t mean I will not put up a fight against Vita, who knows? I might be lucky and steal her boots and drink her blood like a fuckin demon, now the second part isn’t going to happen but you know me. I am going to beat her like if she owes me some money.

Vita, I know you are in your crib being on top of the world, and knowing you might not see me as an equal… that’s fine, that just means I have to sneak in beatdown on you, that you will end up cancelled on twitter before you can clear your name in your court battles.

So my friend, see you in the ring, I guess…

[Then he turns off his camera, and the scene fades into black.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-06-2022), Dolly Waters (05-05-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-05-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-10-2022)