Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE 4/30/22
MrBig Away
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-01-2022, 09:57 AM

04-30-2022

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE from ROGERS PLACE

EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA

DOLLY WATERS
- vs -
ELIAH MARTIN
STANDARD MATCH - 1 RP

"VENOM" XAVIER LUX
- vs -
ALEX MINETT VEGA YIN
- vs -
JENNY MYST
TRIPLE THREAT - 1 RP

VITA VALENTEEN
- vs -
REGGIE ESTRADA
STANDARD MATCH - 1 RP

ANGELICA VAUGHN
- vs -
RAION KIDO
STANDARD MATCH - SAVAGE RULES

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLIE NICKLES©
- vs -
RING MASTER
SAVAGE RULES - THE DEFENDING CHAMPION MAY CHOOSE A MATCH STIPULATION IN THEIR FIRST RP

An epic display of pyro and fireworks shoot up from the Savage stage as the fans go ballistic.

PIP: "Welcome, everyone, to Saturday Night Savage! We are coming to you LIVE from Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and what a show we have in store for you tonight!"

HHL: "That's right, Pip, we have plenty of action on the agenda, including Charlie Nickles putting his TV Title on the line against the Ring Master!"

PIP: "As usual, a jam packed card and we're kicking it off with a match worthy of being the Main Event as Dolly Waters squares off with Elijah Martin!"

The stadium spotlights rush up toward the ceiling and Waters appears under the XTron. She marches to the beat of Ode To Joy, the crowd roaring, her gaze set squarely on the squared circle. She climbs through the ropes and takes the center of the ring. Raising a single fist into the air.

HHL: “There are a whole lot of Dolly Waters fans in this building tonight, Pip! I haven’t heard a crowd this loud for an opening match in years!”

PIP: “A win against Elijah Martin tonight could be huge for Dolly! He’s a former Anarchy champion, and he’s one of the fastest rising talents in this company!”

The lights on the entrance way go dark as "Blueprint 2" by Jay-Z begins... as the song reaches the 21-second mark and the beat drops, an explosion is heard and the stage lighting comes back up, revealing Elijah Martin standing at the top of the entrance way. After about ten seconds of standing still to take in the crowd in the arena, Martin casually makes his way to the ring, yelling some random things at the crowd on the way.

He walks around to the hard cam side of the ring and hops onto the apron towards the end of the first verse of the song. When the song transitions into the chorus with the beat drop at the 1:25 mark, Martin raises both arms in the air and yells "I'M THE KING, MOTHAFUCKAS!" After a couple of seconds taking in the mix of cheers and boos, Martin steps into the ring and just paces around a couple of times before stopping at his corner and taking an ass bump to sit against the bottom turnbuckle.

PIP: “Elijah Martin believes he is the King, and he’s coming out here tonight to prove it to everyone!”

HHL: “That’s right, Pip! Elijah Martin believes he is XWF royalty and he plans on showing Dolly exactly why that’s the case.”

DING! DING! DING!

DOLLY WATERS
- vs -
ELIAH MARTIN
STANDARD MATCH

After the bell rings Elijah Martin and Dolly Waters immediately begin circling each other around the ring, both competitors looking for any signs of weakness on their opponent. Neither one spots a significant flaw, so they both just charge headfirst right into the center of the ring! When the two wrestlers lock up Elijah quickly gets an advantage and begins pushing Dolly back towards one of the turnbuckles. After a few steps Elijah lifts Dolly off the ground and literally throws her into the corner before laughing at and mocking her. Dolly looks right pissed.

PIP: “Elijah got the upperhand on that exchange!”

HHL: “Well of course he did, Pip! He’s twice her weight! The fact that she was willing to stand there at all shows how brave she is, but she’s going to need to fight a little differently to actually win against one of our fastest rising stars in Elijah Martin!”

PIP: “What a match-up for an opener!”

Dolly begins walking out of the corner while Elijah Martin continues to mock and ridicule her. Elijah places his hands behind his back and leans forward with his chin, begging Dolly to slap him. Dolly approaches the larger man, shaking her head with each step, clearly feeling disrespected.

HHL: “I’m not sure this is a game Elijah Martin wants to play.”

PIP: “He’s THE KING, Heather! He knows what he wants to do!”

While Elijah continues talking shit and leaning forward with his hands behind his back, Dolly finally reaches him before standing still. A few seconds pass, and then Dolly shoves her pointer and middle finger up Elijah’s nostrils! She starts sprinting towards the corner with Elijah in tow, being pulled by the nose!

HHL: “This is why you don’t disrespect Dolly Waters!”

PIP: “Something smells funny about this move, Heather! I’m not even sure it’s legal! I’ve never seen a referee allow someone to drag their opponent around with their fingers in the nostril!”

HHL: “I don’t think the referee nose that rule, Pip!”

As Dolly charges into the corner she leaps up towards the second rope before using her own momentum to propel her to the top. With her fingers in Elijah’s nose the entire time, Dolly then backflips off the turnbuckle and adjusts her arm to bring Elijah down to the mat with a reverse DDT!

HHL: “INCREDIBLE ATHLETICISM FROM DOLLY WATERS! HOW DID SHE EVEN DO THAT?!?!”

PIP: “THOSE WATERS GENES ARE JUST DIFFERENT, HEATHER!”

As the two fall to the ground Elijah’s legs pop into the air. Dolly Waters quickly grabs a hold of them and transitions into a pin attempt after her impressive display of wrestling improvisation.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!

Elijah Martin pops out of the pin and throws the smaller woman off of him. Elijah and Dolly both scramble to their feet, but Dolly is a half-step faster. She presses the advantage and hits Elijah with a wild punch before she grabs him and attempts to bring him to the corner. Elijah is quick to counter the grapple as he grabs Dolly’s hair and headbutts her smack dab in the forehead. This gets Elijah a nasty comment from the referee, but it forces Dolly to take a couple steps back. Elijah follows up by running at Dolly and gripping her around the waist. Then, he throws her across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex!

Dolly goes flying before slamming down like a ragdoll. She quickly pushes herself up to her hands and her knees, but Elijah is on her before she can get any further! He kicks her twice in the back, flattening her on her stomach. Elijah then kisses his bicep before dropping an elbow on Dolly’s back in the exact same spot. Dolly yips in pain as Elijah’s elbow forcefully drops onto her spine.

HHL: “Elijah is turning the tide here!”

PIP: “Of course he is, Heather! He’s the KING!”

HHL: “Right, and you’re his Tyrion Lannister…”

PIP: “That’s NOT OKAY, Heather!”

Elijah Martin pops up to his feet only to immediately come back down with another elbow on Dolly’s spine. If Dolly’s face is any indication, the second elbow looks like it hurt a lot more. Elijah Martin smiles in satisfaction with Dolly’s groans before climbing on top of her and putting her in position for a bulldog choke. Dolly tries to fight off the submission, but Elijah’s sheer strength allows him to lock in the hold and really start cranking it. The referee drops to the mat and asks Dolly if she wants to quit while her face begins turning blue.

PIP: “This could be it, Heather! Elijah might have this won!”

HHL: “Dolly’s not going out like that, Pip!”

PIP: “But how can anyone get out of that chokehold?! He has it locked in!”

As Dolly continues to struggle against the bulldog submission, Elijah continues to crank it harder and harder. Still, Dolly refuses to tap out. As Elijah begins talking shit to Dolly, however, she decides to bring her fingers back up and put them in Elijah’s nostrils! The sudden nasal invasion takes Elijah by surprise, and his grip loosens! Dolly pushes the chokehold off while Elijah reaches up and pulls her fingers out of his nose.

The pair roll around on the ground as Dolly Waters does her damndest to get out from beneath Elijah Martin. She tries to roll left, but he grabs her by the waist and keeps her contained. She tries to shoot straight up and push his arms off of her, but he uses his foot to press her ankle to the mat! She tries to sit-out, but he buries his chin into her shoulder blade and drags her back down to the mat.

HHL: “Elijah is using every trick in the book to keep this fight on the mat!”

PIP: “It’s a smart strategy, Heather! Dolly is a high-flying extraordinaire, Elijah’s best chances are in an old-fashioned RASSLIN’ match!”

While Dolly is trying to escape, Elijah rocks her in the head with a couple of hammerfist punches. The blows don’t deter Dolly’s fighting spirit, but they certainly slow down her escape. Elijah then digs his knuckles into Dolly’s rib cage while choking the back of her neck with his other hand. Dolly is able to throw back a wild elbow that cuts Elijah open just above the eye, but he responds by headbutting Dolly in the back of the skull!

HHL: “Elijah is going to give himself a concussion if he keeps fighting like that!”

PIP: “We don’t use the ‘c’ word on TV, Heather!”

Dolly tries to pop back up to her feet, but when she gets there Elijah immediately wraps his arms around her waist. He rests his beeding head on the back of her shoulder before flinging her into the air with a belly-to-black suplex! Elijah lets go off Dolly and falls to his back. Dolly, however, lands on her feet! The crowd goes wild, in awe of the athleticism! Dolly accepts the cheers and basks in the fans for a few seconds while Elijah picks himself back up, completely unaware of Dolly’s landing.

HHL: “What a change of pace! Dolly’s finally back on her feet, and Elijah has no idea! In fact, HE put her there!

PIP: “Look behind you, KING!”

Elijah has a satisfied smirk as he stands up and turns around. That smirk fades immediately as he sees Dolly standing there expectantly. Dolly kicks Elijah in the gut, forcing out the breath and cockiness to leave his body! He takes a few steps back as he tries to regain his composure. Dolly uses this time to run towards the side of the ring. She hops up on the second rope before flinging herself off of it immediately. She comes flying back to Elijah Martin with a missile dropkick that opens the cut above his eye up even further! The two wrestlers collapse to the mat as the crowd goes apeshit.

HHL: “Dolly Waters with the missile dropkick! She sent Elijah clear across the ring! What can’t she do?!”

PIP: “She can’t beat the KING!”

HHL: “We’ll see about that, Tyrion!”

PIP: “Hey, if you don’t stop that I’m going to file an HR complaint!”

Dolly Waters slowly pushes herself over to her stomach while Elijah lays motionless on the other side of the ring. Dolly gets to her feet and slowly begins approaching the turnbuckle. Once she gets to the corner, Dolly doesn’t waste any time stepping onto the second rope and then the third rope. Dolly turns around and faces Elijah Martin as she rises to a standing position on the top rope in the corner. She then dives off and connects with a Frontsault Legdrop that sends the crowd into a frenzy!!!

PIP: "Serenity Fall!"

From there, Dolly rolls into a YES! Lock that gets the crowd going even MORE!

HHL: "Rolling Waters!!"

Elijah Martin tries to fight his way out, but Dolly’s got it locked in too tight! This forces him to try and reach for the ropes, which are just inches away from the tips of his fingers! Seeing this, Waters rolls them backwards, trapping Martin in the center of the ring!!!!! With no chance of escaping, Elijah is left with no choice but to tap!

Winner: Dolly Waters via submission

PIP: "Great win for Dolly! She's certainly coming back to old form, wouldn't you say Heather?"

HHL: "Absolutely! Elijah Martin's no slouch, getting a victory over him is no easy task! On the flip side, the same could be said about Dolly, as well!"

We cut to the backstage area where we see "Venom" Xavier Lux walking down the locker room area, already decked out in his wrestling gear, ready for his 3 way match later on tonight. He arrives at the destination, the locker room of the "Grand High PooBOB of XWF", Bobby Bourbon. He goes to knock but stops an inch from the door, taking a deep breath, not knowing what to expect, but also making sure this is what he really wants. He nods to himself and then knocks. After a little while the door opens and out steps the PooBOB himself; the crowd in the arena cheer loudly.

Bobby: What do you want?

Xavier: Just to talk 'your majesty', nothing more.

Bobby: Go on then, talk.

Xavier: Look, things haven't gone exactly how I've wanted them to here in XWF, but I'll take a loss like a man, even if I lose 3, 5, 10 straight. But what I cannot take is a draw.

Bobby: yeah I know, it’s like kissing your sister.

Xavier: I don’t have a sister.

Bobby: It’s an expression dumbass.

Xavier: Is it? Look, whatever you do with your sister is your business. The truth is, I know I didn't have you beat at last Savage, but I also know you didn't have me beat either.

Bobby: I see, so you think we got unfinished business or something? Look man, I got bigger fish to fry and I -

Xavier: Oh, so you are perfectly happy knowing you couldn't beat me on your first try like Raidon Kido could? What bout Alias? Wasn't easy, but he pinned me. But you, the king of all XWF,

Bobby: It’s Grand High-

Xavier: I ain’t saying all that man. Look, the bottom line is you couldn't do it... You happy with that??

Bobby: The hell? I KNOW I can beat you alright, I just don't have time for you right now.

Xavier: While I, I have all the time in the world. Look 'king', if you know you can beat me, then you'll make time in your busy schedule for a match, how about at the next Savage?

Bobby just scoffs and clearly has heard enough, choosing to close the door on Xavier’s face. Xavier smirks, turns to face the camera but is actually looking past it.

Xavier: Alright, since peace clearly isn’t the way to go, war… fare it is.

Xavier walks away as we cut back to the announcing team.

PC: Interesting exchange right there between Xavier Lux and Bobby Bourbon.

HHL: He’s the Grand High PooBOB to you and to that vermin Lux. Who the hell does he think he is asking for a match with him like that? He’s not worthy.

PC: Bobby didn’t beat him and he didn’t beat Bobby, Xavier just wants closure. What do you think he meant there at the end, war, space, fare it is?

HHL: Doesn’t take a genius to figure out he meant Warfare, as in the show where Bourbon makes his home.

PC: Will we finally see Xavier Lux make his debut in Wednesday Night Warfare?

HHL: We won’t, he doesn't have the balls.

PC: Only one way to find out. Tune in fans!

The lights in the building start to flicker, matching the opening riffs and drums of Disturbed's 'The Infection'. After the intro, a brief pyro explosion goes off in the entrance and as lyrics of the song begin, Xavier Lux steps out from behind the smoke left by the pyro. He stands there sporting his finest black and green gear, looking around at the XWF crowd most of whom boo him loudly after his recent actions. He shakes his head in disappointment and instead focuses on those that do cheer loudly, and even try to fight the boos with a brief “Venom! Venom!” chant. He smirks before making his way down the ramp, keeping his focus on the ring. Once he gets to ringside, he hops on the apron, wiping his boots showing his respect to the canvas where he is about to practice his craft. He then gets inside and makes his way to the corner, climbs to the second turnbuckle and again just looks around at the crowd who is now giving him a mix reaction. He acknowledges a fan here and there who is showing him support before hopping down from the ring; he checks in with the ref and then gets ready for the match as his music dies down.

"Cliffs Of Dover" starts up as the house lights go down around the arena with white spotlights flashing in quick and random succession. As the drum roll kicks in over the epic guitar solo, things seem to stretch for an almost awkwardly long time. As the opening solo stops after about twenty-five seconds, a small shadow can be seen leaping right into centre stage and the music stops for a second.

As the main riff kicks up, the lights start flashing again before the house lights suddenly switch back on and Alex stands right in the middle of the ramp, smiling and throwing out peace and Shaka signs. As the song continues, Alex dances around on her way to the ring, high-fiving fans, posing for photos, playing air guitar, robot dancing and other antics before smiling straight at the camera and then taking a running leap onto the ring apron.

Jumping over the ropes, Alex then spins into the centre of the ring, once again throwing out signs and smiling before shuffling off into a corner.

Jenny Myst makes her way down to the ring in her usual fashion. Once she enters the squared circle, the referee calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

"VENOM" XAVIER LUX
- vs -
ALEX MINETT VEGA YIN
- vs -
JENNY MYST
TRIPLE THREAT

The bell rings and the three get ready. Vega and Venom look at each other, then back at Jenny then back at each other. Jenny's head goes back and forth as she looks at both rapidly, backing slowly into the corner. They decide to eliminate the biggest threat, and both approach Jenny. As they get close, she slides out of the ring under the ropes. She skips around the ring as Venom and Vega look at each other, shrug, and slide out themselves. They chase Jenny around the ring, cutting her off, one on each side. She backs up, then turns and backs up, before finally sliding back into the ring.

Pip: 2 minutes in, and all we have seen is a goose chase here. No action.

Heather: What we have seen is Jenny fighting smarter, not harder.

However, Venom was able to anticipate. He comes off the ropes and lays Jenny out with a flying forearm as soon as she stands up. Vega then clubs him in the back as he stands over the fallen blonde. He stumbles against the ropes, catching himself, and when he turns around she hits him with a dropkick, sending him back outside.

Vega turns around, however, to a kick in the gut and a massive DDT from Jenny. She grins at her but doesn't pin her, looking at Lux on the outside. She grins, licking her lips.

Jenny then runs, coming off the ropes and spring boarding over them to crash into Lux on the outside. The two are both down, and the ref begins to count.

Heather: Myst has always been a risk taker. I just hope it doesn't cost her this match.

The ref is at 4 and the two begin to stir.

Vega is back up in the ring..

They both make their way back into the ring. Vega looks at the both, and begins to stomp on Jenny then on Lux, then on Jenny, then on Lux. She comes off the ropes as Jenny is getting up. SHINING WIZARD!!!!!!

Myst is down. Vega covers.

Lux breaks it up. He rolls Vega up in a small package pin.

She pops out.

Myst rolls to the corner as Lux has Vega up and goes to work on her in the opposite corner, not diagonal to her but opposite.

Lux whips Vega into the corner, then fininishes with a running European Uppercut.

Then again.

Third time.

4th time.

Vega is out on her feet. He whips her off the ropes and drops her with a back body drop. Going for the cover.

LUX GETS KICKED IN THE FACE BY JENNY!

Pip: A shot to the face and that could have broken a nose, Heather! She knew exactly where she was kicking, there!

Lux rolls off, holding his face.

Jenny's eyes go big as she sees the small amount of blood in the ring, clearly from his face. She claps and jumps up and down as if she was a kid who just accomplished something and was excited.

Vega crawls over behind her, and rolls her up for the pin.

Jenny reverses and rolls into a pin.

Sitting on Vegas butt/legs.

JENNY IS HOLDING THE ROPES FOR LEVERAGE.

3----NO!, Lux pulled Jenny off by her blonde hair, tossing her aside.

Pip: The blood is running down his face. His nose may seriously be broken here.

Heather: He is leaking like a siv. And crazy thing is, it was a LEGAL kick. Didn't need a weapon or anything.

Vega is up on her feet, and Venom is about to whip her into the corner when she reverses and whips him off the ropes. He comes off the ropes and Vega hits a drop kick. Jenny is back up and she round house kicks Jenny, taking her down. Coming off the ropes she hits a Dropsault and pins Jenny.

Myst with a shoulder up.

Lux is back to his feet, his face a crimson mask.

He grabs Vega by the hair. Snap Suplex! Into the bridge!

Vega gets her foot on the bottom rope!

Pip: Good situational awareness there by Vega-Yin.

Lux gets his arms wrapped around her waist again, however. He delivers another snap suplex.

A third.

A fourth.

Going for the 5th snap Suplex, Jenny comes out of nowhere with a palm to the nose. Lux yells, letting go of Vega-Yin. He stumbles away, holding his nose. Jenny smiles at Vega-Yin before bringing her in.....kissing her forehead....... Jenny is setting up for Myst Opportunities here. Lux, full of rage about the condition of his face, charges from the corner.

As Jenny looks up from the kiss, Lux leads his charge with a lethal kick square in thr face!!!

PIP: Woah!!! There's some payback!!

The kick forces Jenny backwards, releasing Vega Yin in and process, and sends her through the middle and top rope down to the floor!!! Lux picks up a staggering Vega-Yin and hoists her up on his shoulders!! With Vega-Yin cradled, he takes two and a half steps up the corner turnbickles and dives off hitting a devastating, crushing Death Valley Driver!!!

HHL: The CURE!!!! THIS ONE IS OVER!!!

PIP: Lux covers!!! He's checking on Jenny, but she hasn't moved!!!!

3!!!!!

Winner - "VENOM" XAVIER LUX

As the opening riff of "Bloody Tear" tears through the arena the crowd jumps to their feet! Vita makes her way down to the ring, slapping hands with her fans along the way. Vita then slides into the ring and postures for the crowd as her music dies down.

The smoke fills up with red on the stage, as the arena lights flickers. Once we see "The Rebellious One" on the X-Tron, we hear the voice of Bone Thugs and Reggie Estrada walks down to song. Then we see him walking down the ramp, and stop at the camera, giving it the finger. He then rolls into the ring, and goes to the top rope and poses before jumping down, and chilling on the corner as his theme cuts off.

PIP: "Nothing on the line in this one other than bragging rights, but that doesn't mean it might not have future Title implications down the road."

HHL: "Absolutely. Both Vita AND Reggie have held gold here before, no doubt they'll be looking to get back into the Title picture with a win here tonight."

With Estrada and Valenteen ready to go, the referee turns and calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

VITA VALENTEEN
- vs -
REGGIE ESTRADA
STANDARD MATCH - 1 RP

Both competitors immediately lock-up, with Vita getting the advantage with a Headlock. Reggie drops them back to the ropes and shoves Valenteen off towards the other side, but she manages to stop halfway there. She turns around to a charging Estrada and attempts to take him down with an Arm Drag, only for him to block it and respond with a Clothesline! VV ducks it and puts a bit of space between the two of them, before connecting with an Arm Drag! Reggie is quick to his feet, coming back at his opponent only to take another one! Once again, he gets back up and takes a step forward, but also takes a step back as Valenteen goes for a third, causing her to flop to the mat. She hurries back to a vertical base, only to get put back down with Neckbreaker! Estrada covers.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "It's gonna take more than that to put the living dead to rest!"

Reggie drags Vita to her feet, only to have his hands swatted away. The momentum swings Estrada's body so his side is parallel to Valenteen's, allowing her to hit a Russian Leg Sweep into a cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two of them get back to their feet, where Reggie swings at Vita, only for her to duck underneath and roll him up for another cover!!!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as Reggie kicks out, he rolls to his feet and greets Vita with a Kick to the gut and follows it up with a DDT. Rather than cover, Estrada gets back up and talks shit to his opponent.

HHL: "Looks like that last pin attempt fired Reggie up!"

PIP: "Can't say I blame him, only cowards who know they can't beat their opponents legitimately use surprise roll-ups!"

Estrada violently yanks Vita to her feet and sets her up for an Exploder Suplex. However, before he can hit it, VV Elbows him in the side of the head, forcing him to let go. She then connects with a Knife Edge Chop that echos throughout the arena. Reggie retaliates with a Chop of his own, but Vita ducks underneath it and delivers a German Suplex, keeping it bridged for the cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Reggie Estrada kicks out of another cowardly attempt to catch him off guard!"

HHL: "There's nothing cowardly about a Bridged German Suplex, Pip."

PIP: "There is if you're not expecting it!"

Vita rolls with the kickout, setting her up in perfect position for the Rings of Saturn. She attempts to apply the hold, but Reggie Estrada does everything in his power to fight her off.

PIP: "Reggie's refusing to Embrace the Dark!"

As the two of them struggle for position, Reggie Estrada maneuvers them so that Vita Valenteen's shoulders are on the mat!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Great reversal by Estrada!"

HHL: "Really? You don't find THAT a little sneaky or, as you so eloquently put it, cowardly?"

PIP: "Not at all."

Both competitors are quick to their feet, with Vita Valenteen grabbing hold of Reggie Estrada's legs and pulling them right out from under him! She then attempts to lock in a Sharpshooter, but Reggie manages to shift his body within reach of the bottom rope.

HHL: "Estrada gets the rope break!"

Vita bends over and tries to lift Reggie up for a Fireman's Carry, but the former Xtreme Champion shifts his body weight, forcing her to drop him in perfect position to hit an Exploder Suplex into the corner!!!!!!!

PIP: "What a nasty looking Suplex from Reggie Estrada!"

HHL: "He's got the cover, Vita could be down and out!"

1!

2!!

FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Vita gets a ropebreak of her own!"

Reggie Estrada gets to his feet and waits for his opponent to do the same. Once she does, he Kicks her in the gut and attempts a Stone Cold Stunner, only for her to push him off! She then runs right into an STO Backbreaker that damn near splits her in half!!!!!

PIP: "Glen's Park! Surely Reggie has her HERE!!!"

1!

2!!

SHOULDER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Guess not!"

Reggie Estrada, once again, waits for Vita Valentine to get up. When she does, he attempts another Stone Cold Stunner, only for her to block it! VV uses the momentum from the move to catapult herself backwards over the top rope, where she manages to catch herself at the last second and last on the apron!!!!!

HHL: "Vita Valenteen just used Reggie Estrada's own move against him to set up for her own!"

PIP: "Even I gotta admit that was pretty God damn inpressive!"

As soon as Reggie turns around, Vita Valenteen springboards onto the top rope and comes at him with a Dropkick.

HHL: "Eat Defeat!"

Before she can make contact, Reggie Estrada grabs both of Vita's legs and slams her to the mat!

PIP: "Not today!"

Reggie then rolls forward, holding onto Vita's legs for the cover!

1!

2!!

Before the ref's hand can hit for the 3, VV pops her hips and brings both of them up, before flipping around and pinning Estrada's shoulders to the mat with a Backslide!!!!!!!!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner: Vita Valenteen via pinfall

HHL: "Vita better watch her back, Estrada's been known to take out his frustrations on his opponent after the match!"

PIP: "Good! She deserves it after the way she won!"

An angry Reggie Estrada gets up and tries to do just that, but Vita Valenteen high tails it up the ramp before he can get his hands on her. The referee joins her, raising an arm in the air as Estrada kicks at the bottom rope.

HHL: "Great win for Vita, as well as an equally tough loss for Reggie."

PIP: "He'll bounce back, Heather, just like he always does!"

We cut away from the arena as Vita Valenteen celebrates on the ramp for a moment before heading to the back.

The camera cuts back to the boiler room area of the Rodgers Center and we see Television Champion Charlie Nickles making a bee line for the secret back room. He walks right up to the door labeled "VISITATION SUIT" and instead of knocking, like last week, he kicks the door in.

Jenny, who is tossing the ear up and catching it with a girlish giggle, suddenly jumps, almost dropping it. He walks over to the desk and slams his fist on the table

"Jenny, we had a deal- if I beat centurion at the pay per view & ordained you the Heir to the TV title, you said you'd give me the ear back. I beat Centurion, you're still the heir to the TV title, but I still don't have my ear. The fuck, Jenz?"

Jenny smirks, twisting the ear between her fingers.

"But am I really heiring the title, Charles? Or am I going to be in a match for the title? There is a difference. What happened to having pull around here? What happened to champs advantage? Do you really have power, or are you just another one of them"

Charlie, clearly disgruntled with Jenny's newfound insubordinance, pulls her toward him hard by her collar. "I have all the pull I need to get my ear back. It's only a question of if you get anything in return."

Jenny's eyes go wide as if she is a terrified little kid dealing with a class bully, but then, much to Charlie's surprise, she begins to laugh hysterically. Cackling. Like a Hyena.

"And just what the fuck is so funny, Miss Jenz?"

"You aren't shit here, are ya, Charlie? Win after win, and look where it gets you? Television Champion for longer than the Cretaceous period, but still having to sit here and beg me for your ear back. When I cut it off of you, Charlie, I wasn't doing it out of bordem. I wasn't doing it to be sadistic or for shock value. I was claiming you. I was marking my territory. I was taking my pound of flesh. When I cut your ear off, you were just some fat slob who couldn't decide if he looked worse with a mask on or off, wandering around, talking to himself with no real direction and a slew of sympathy pushes by management because they were afraid of their top talent getting injured if they didn't pacify you. No real talent to think of. It took me LEAVING for you to come into your own. Now I am here, and look at you now!" She smiles big and bright. You have a shiny toy and more wins than the 90's Bulls. But still, you're a pee-on. You haven't truly changed, you just changed your image. You're still the same gutter slug you were before, only know you have management hand up your ass."

He lets go, and she adjusts her overalls and collar.

She laughs again.

"If you truly wish to prove yourself, Charlie, you'll prove it. If not, then I have no use for this ear. I have no use for you. I will do what I have always done.....survive."

"You cut that ear off Demos, you bitch!"

She smiles back at him. "I cut the ear off of a self entitled, fat fuck, who may just be as crazy as I am and twice as delusional. You think you matter to these people? You're a pawn in their game of power, just like me, and if we wait for them to give us what we have earned we will be a pile of bones before we see a single centimeter! Sometimes, you have to be the bad guy. Sometimes, you have to TAKE what you want, and deal with the consequences later. Sometimes, Charlie, you need to not be such a pussy---"

She gets up from the table, walking over to an old vanity mirror and wheeling it towards him, his reflection staring back at him in the non-broken part. "Sometimes what you see is all you have but without help, you'd never see it."

He looks at himself in the dusty mirror for a few moments before getting up, putting the TV title over his shoulder.

"I am gonna get that ear back, one way or another. The question is....will you be good enough to ever hold this?"

He walks out, slamming the now loose door behind him as we hear Jenny cackling from down the hall way.

EYES

ON

VAUGHNEMOUS

NO, I WON'T GIVE IN, I WON'T GIVE IN

TILL' I'M VICTORIOUS

AND I WILL DEFEND

I WILL DEFEND

The lights in Rogers Place turn into an explosion of pinks, purples, greens, rainbows, unicorns on fire, lucky charms, rivers of sugar, and mountains of Meow Mix Ocean Explosion tuna treats as Angelica Vaughn walks out onto the ramp. She pauses with her hands on her hips, letting her cape sway gently, and gives her opposite coast home crowd a wide smile. Behind her, a blur of black and red speeds forward and under her arms as Sarah Lacklan slides in front of her and matches her pose, her head nearly a full foot under Angie's. Sarah tilts her head way way way back and up and, with a smile brighter than Sirius right smack dab in the middle of the Dog Days (astronomy is your friend, kids), and the two wink at each other. Angie then takes her hands off her hips and pushes Sarah forward, making the former Universal Champion squawk in surprise…even though they’ve done this entrance multiple times at this stage…and the two make their way down the aisle.

Halfway there, Angie slows to a stop, her face turning slack, with her jaw falling to her chin. Ahead of her, Sarah sighs and rolls her eyes before backing up to Angie and, with a gentle firmness, pulling her away from that Cute Boy she had noticed sitting in an aisle seat. Thankfully for Angie, her Cute Boy Goggles hid the fact that this particular Cute Boy was holding one of those new deepfake magazines which featured a photoshopped image of her pinning Vita last week…but with some positions changed in a VERY un-Angie way. Like, honestly, that’s just gross, Mr. Cute Boy. Is Vita even legal, yet?!

Once at ringside, Sarah slides into the ring underneath the ropes as Angie climbs the steps. Sarah gets to her feet and pulls down the top rope with all her weight, allowing Angie to step over the top rope like the most giant of giant wrestlers. As Angie walks to the center of the ring and stands with her hands on her hips, Sarah takes a microphone from Tigs and gives her a big wink.

SARAH: Hello, everyone! My name is Sarah Lacklan-

The crowd, dutifully, responds with the sound of a trumpet’s fanfare. Though, like, in a full chordal structure. Like, legit, the men in the crowd dropped down to Low C; the children spread out between either Middle E or Middle G, and the women floated up to Middle C. Above it all, a very brave soul screamed up to Upper C to cap it off, and it was a truly moving experience.

Thank you, Canada.

SARAH: World’s Greatest Life Coach and I am here to introduce to you the very FIRST member of the Family First of the XWF…and don’t forget that, in two days, we’ll see the SECOND so that the ratings for Madness can axly get higher than ‘alongside Lexi vs. Jossylnn for the Waste Of Space Championship’ and into the ‘hey, we got SOME people watching this time!’ area…and my absolute (non-spouse) #RideOrDie. With an XWF record of three wins, one loss, and one super dumb asterix because some titty baby has been filling his diaper for three hot damn years-

HHL: …sigh…

PIP: Sarah’s gotta Sarah!

SARAH: -she is standing at the eternally totes-too-tall height of five feet and eleven inches...

CROWD: BAY-BAY

SARAH: ...and weighing in today at a LIIIIITTLE bit to much because we spent a LIIIIIIIITTLE bit too much time eating at Waffloos at the West Edmonton Mall…

Angie blushes…but doesn’t argue the point. The mall IS the 5th biggest in the world, and Waffloo’s gimmick IS “Traditionally Belgian, Born Candaiian,” and they just HAD to snack on ALL of the snackies while they were shopping earlier today.

SARAH: ...and because she likes dumb, useless, God-awful farm chores-

Sarah shutters in disgust.

SARAH: -she is fighting out of the I G A-

Angie glares at Sarah, but TOO BAD SIS IT’S FUNNY

SARAH: ...er...I mean...fighting out of the Supes Totes Amaze Ranch in Texas...but born RIGHT HERE in Canda...

The crowd pops for the almost-hometown-hero. Getting closer!

SARAH: ...she is the Leggy Blonde of Legend…President of the Deborah Hodge Fan Club…the FUN-raiser of the XWF...the Vaughnemous A.N.G…

The crowd waits patiently as Sarah takes a deep breath.

SARAH: ANGELICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Angie raises her hands into the air as a bedazzled spotlight shines down on her.

SARAH: VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The crowd breaks out into a chant as Angie leads them with pumps of her arms.

CROWD: OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS!

The arena lights turn gold as the intro of “Soldier Dream” by ROOT FIVE hits the PA.

ANNOUNCER: “And now, standing tall at 6'0" and weighing in at 227 lbs., from Osaka, Japan, “The Lion”... RAIOOOOOOOOOOON… KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Raion Kido appears on stage, letting out a lion’s roar.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Mezasu kiboo no iro wa
Kedakai hodo utsukushii…”

Raion spreads his arms and breaks into a bird run towards the ring, slapping the fans’ hands along the way. He slides into the ring on his belly and springs into his feet.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Tsubasa wa ten wo kakeru
Erabareta moushigo no you niiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”

Facing the camera, Raion throws a one-two punch forward, his final pose as the music dies down.

PC: Kido’s found himself being watched by someone in the XWF recently, due to the impact he’s made in this company.

HHL: It’s not that surprising. Kido is showing himself to be a star in the making here. But he’ll need to keep his confidence strong to keep winning.

ANGELICA VAUGHN
- vs -
RAION KIDO
STANDARD MATCH

The bell rings, with both wrestlers meeting at the center of the ring. Kido gives Vaughn a nod of respect, with Vaughn returning it with a smile. They begin to circle around each other, with Vaughn throwing a couple of kicks that Kido quickly avoids. He comes back with his own swing, a high punch that Vaughn ducks under, getting behind him. Vaughn lashes out with a roundhouse kick, knocking Kido back into the ropes. But Kido comes right back at her with the Atomic Thunder running lariat, knocking her down! He covers.

1!

2!

And Vaughn kicks out with plenty of time to spare.

HHL: The pace on this one is already picking up.

PC: Kido being able to take the impact of that kick and return it just shows what a powerful athlete he is!

Kido brings Vaughn up, getting her into the corner and landing some chops to keep her stunned. He backs away, lining her up, before charging forward with a high knee. But Vaughn rolls out of the corner in time, getting to her feet as Kido fights to stop his momentum, briefly getting hung up in the corner. He manages to turn himself around, just as Vaughn comes racing back in at him with a Sick Kick!! Kido’s down, with Vaughn immediately jumping on him, landing a multitude of Muay Thai knees to try and keep him down. After the fifth or sixth knee, she shoves Kido over, wanting to try and put him away.

1!

2!

And Kido pushes Vaughn off, staying in it.

HHL: You have to respect the kicking skills of Angelica Vaughn.

PC: Back in the day, her feet would be registered as lethal weapons. Nowadays, nobody cares, so she can kick whoever she wants with no consequences.

HHL: I don’t think that’s true. If she started kicking everyone in the airport, there would definitely be consequences.

PC: I meant in the ring! Stop being so literal!

Vaughn has applied a rear naked choke now, working to keep Kido on the mat. She strains backwards, as the referee checks on Kido, seeing if he wants to submit. Kido has no intention of giving up, however, as he fights to lift himself up, showing remarkable strength as he brings Vaughn up with him. Vaughn, feeling that it’s not working, releases the hold and tries to get a bicycle kick off the ropes, but Kido avoids it and catches her from behind, getting a German suplex. Both wrestlers get back up, with Kido nailing Vaughn with a sling blade, followed by a running leg drop to make another cover.

1!

2!

THR- Vaughn kicks out in time!

HHL: Both wrestlers definitely brought their A Game here today.

PC: I always wonder about that expression. Does any wrestler ever bring their B Game? Do they just need a passing grade, or would a C Game not be enough?

Now it’s Kido’s turn to break out the mat wrestling, as he has locked in a dragon sleeper submission, trying to knock Vaughn out for the victory. Vaughn is kicking her legs like mad, trying to get herself free. She pushes hard, shoving backwards, and they inch closer to the ropes. Finally, Vaughn is able to twist and reach a leg out, breaking the plane under the rope to cause the ref to yell for the break. Kido honorably releases the hold immediately, getting up and pulling Vaughn to her feet. But Vaughn answers with a palm strike under the chin, sending Kido reeling back and giving Vaughn a few extra seconds to recover.

HHL: As this one goes on, the toll of the match is starting to show.

PC: Yeah, that lactic acid starts to build up in the muscles, making them burn the longer this fight goes. It’s all down to who can shake off the burn and strike down their opponent.

Kido and Vaughn move towards each other, both trying to call on their reserves as this fight goes on. Vaughn strikes first with a series of elbow jabs, but Kido returns back with some boxing strikes, eventually getting the upper hand. He knocks Vaughn back into the ropes, then sends her across the ring. As she comes back, Kido charges at her, going for the Lightning Bolt heart punch!! But Vaughn goes into a baseball slide, going underneath Kido’s attack! As Kido turns himself around, Vaughn is back up, diving forward to get a chop block to Kido’s knee! Kido drops to the ground in a seated position, allowing Vaughn to hit a quick basement dropkick and make the cover.

1!

2!

THR- And Kido launches his shoulder off the mat!

HHL: What agility from Angelica Vaughn!

PC: She definitely saved herself there. If that punch had landed, we’d be moving on to the next contest already.

With Kido still trying to recover on his hands and knees, Vaughn has moved backwards towards the corner, lining him up. She waits for Kido’s head to raise a few inches more, then comes running forward, going for the Vaughemous!! But Kido suddenly straightens up just in time, avoiding the kick and leaving Vaughn off-balance! Kido takes immediate advantage, grabbing her from behind and dropping with an inverted DDT, putting Vaughn on the mat! Kido then staggers over to the corner, pulling himself up. Before Vaughn can recover and roll away, Kido’s in mid-air, landing a top-rope elbow drop! He grabs for the legs, making the cover stronger.

1!

2!

THRE- NO! Vaughn is able to kick out in time!

PC: Wow, I thought that was going to be it!

HHL: You thought wrong!

PC: But I’m never wrong!

HHL: HAH!

Kido, breathing heavily, takes a moment on the mat to just study his opponent. Vaughn has rolled onto her stomach on pure instinct, working on getting the energy to push upwards. Kido gets himself up first, stepping over to her as she rises, grabbing for her head. But Vaughn suddenly reacts to the touch, grabbing at Kido’s arm, then twisting him down from the neck into a pinning roll-up combination!

1!

2!

Kido reverses the roll-up, putting Vaughn’s shoulders on the mat!

1!

2!

Vaughn manages to get them turned back over!

1!

2!

And Kido kicks out, breaking the hold before either wrestler can be pinned!

HHL: Both wrestlers are looking for a way to end this, any way they can!

PC:Well, if they’re willing to do anything, there are some good weapons at ringside. But I doubt either of these two would go that route.

HHL: Kido definitely believes in having an honorable contest, so I know he’s not thinking that.

Both wrestlers are back to their feet, with Kido trying to grab at Vaughn's shoulders. Vaughn responds with a jawbreaker, causing Kido to stagger backwards before falling to his knees. Seeing this, Vaughn immediately goes to the ropes, getting some momentum to charge back with another attempt at Vaughemous!!! But Kido rolls away from it again, jumping up and charging himself. As Vaughn turns around, Kido roars and nails her with the Lightning Bolt!!!! Vaughn’s down, completely out of it, as Kido gives one more Lion’s Roar to the audience before turning and making the cover, hanging onto both legs.

1!

2!

3!!!!

Winner by PINFALL - Raion Kido

Savage comes back to a different part of the arena(that sort of looks like an indoor parking lot with bleachers on the sides), where the fans have filed in to watch this one of a kind Main Event. In the center of the area stands 3 circular cages, all of which are connected to one another via shared doors. At the top of each fenced in circle is a circus tent, blocking anything inside from being able to escape.

PIP: "We're back, coming to you LIVE from an undisclosed location, inside Rogers Place, for your Savage Main Event!"

HHL: "Once again, Charlie Nickles has outdone himself with yet another crazy stipulation to defend his precious Goldy in!"

PIP: "With his challenger known as The Ring Master, the TV Champion decided to be a little thematic tonight, coming up with his own, demented, version of a 3 Ring Circus!"

We get a quick shot of Charlie and The Ring Master inside the first Cage, before cutting to a different one of the last Cage, which happens to house the TV Title.

HHL: "The object of the match is to make your way from the first 'ring' to the last one, where you'll have to retrieve the Television Championship."

PIP: "Along the way, they'll run into various things associated with the circus and I PRAY none of them are clowns!"

With Ring Master and Charlie Nickles ready to go, one of the refs on the outside calls for the bell and the match is under way!

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLIE NICKLES©
- vs -
RING MASTER
SAVAGE RULES - THE DEFENDING CHAMPION MAY CHOOSE A MATCH STIPULATION IN THEIR FIRST RP

As soon as the bell rings, Ring Master takes off for the door.

PIP: "The Ring Master’s looking to win this one without even having to fight!"

Before the challenger can make it, he's stopped dead in his tracks by a midget on a unicycle! The performer causes Ring Master no harm, other than allowing Charlie Nickles to catch up to him! Nickles turns Ring Master around and swings with a hard right, backing him up against the fence. Charlie lays in with a couple Hooks to the body, before turning his opponent around and grinding his face into the Cage!

HHL: "And just like any other Charlie Nickles match, this one's gotten violent early!"

Charlie sets his opponent up against the chain link siding and backs away. From there, he charges forward....................... only for Ring Master to move! This causes the TV Champion's knee to smash against the Cage, dropping him immediately. Ring Master motions for Nickles to get back up and, when he does, the challenger charges towards him. Charlie doesn't see him, allowing the Ring Master to Body Block him through the side of the Cage, sending them both flying into the second ring!!!!!

HHL: "Ring Master sends both men crashing through through the Cage!!!"

PIP: "That was fast! We didn't even get to see the trapeze artists, or the freaks!!!"

HHL: "I don't think you can use that term, anymore, Pip!"

PIP: "Sorry................... the physically impaired!"

A pumped up Ring Master immediately pops to his feet, only to come face to face with a vicious lion!!!!!

HHL: "Ring Master’s about to lose his face!"

Just as it looks like the lion's about to bite him, a tamer comes up behind it and uses his whip to force the wild beast to retreat.

PIP: "That's about as close as you can get to becoming a human steak without actually being devoured!"

Ring Master shows his appreciation by running up to the lion tamer and stealing his whip. This gives the lion the opening he needs to chase after his tormentor and strike.

As that's going on, the Ring Master turns and whips Charlie in the back as he's getting to his feet. Despite wailing in pain, the TV Champion powers his way to his feet and turns around as his opponent goes to whip him again. Nickles somehow manages to catch the end of the whip with his wrist, allowing him to yank the challenger in for a Devil Hook Drop!!!!!

HHL: "And both men are down!"

PIP: "Hopefully not for long, or else they'll end up like that lion tamer............ errr, former lion tamer."

Nickles manages to get up first, with Ring Master not too far behind. Charlie notices a juggler nearby, causing him to head over and steal his pins before turning back to his opponent and chucking one at his head! This causes Ring Master to drop back down to a knee, leaving himself open for another pin shot! To the shock of the TV Champion, the challenger manages to catch this one and use it to bat away a third!!!! He follows it up by creaming Nickles right between the eyes with the one he caught!

PIP: "Steeeeeeeeerike!!!"

With the TV Champion dazed, Ring Master charges forward and drops his opponent with a Running Headbutt!!!!

HHL: "Ring Master just put Charlie Nickles through The Ringer! Now's his chance to get inside the third, and final, ring!"

The Ring Master begins making his way towards the door, only for a desperate Charlie Nickles to wrap his arms around the challenger's legs!

PIP: "Charlie's begging his opponent not to tear him and Goldy apart!"

HHL: "How pathetic."

An annoyed Ring Master bends down and brings Nickles to his feet, only to be thanked with an Elbow to the face! Charlie follows it up with a Jab, and then a Right Hook that momentarily seems to stun his opponent. However, as he goes for an Uppercut, Ring Master retaliates with a powerful Knee to the midsection that knocks the wind out of the TV Champion. Ring Master then goes to Irish Whip his opponent towards the door to the third ring, only to have it reversed! The momentum from the throw causes Ring Master to not only crash through the door, but absolutely bust it off it's hinges!!!!!!!

PIP: "Does anybody know how to use a God damn door around here?!"

HHL: "He DID use the door, Pip, just not in the conventional way!"

Charlie Nickles hobbles to his feet and triumphantly enters the final ring as Ring Master starts to come to. In the center of the circle are three steps, spread out equidistant from one another, leading up to a fourth one that holds the Television Championship. Between each step is a ring of fire that each competitor must jump through in order to obtain the TV Title.

PIP: "This doesn't look like any circus act I'VE ever been too; and that's probably a good thing!"

HHL: "For us or the circus?"

PIP: "I'm not really sure."

Charlie heads for the first step, only to get turned around, abruptly, by the challenger! Ring Master goes to hoist Nickles up for a Vertical Powerslam but, as soon as he lifts him, Charlie manages to slip out of it, dropping forward and landing on his feet! With his opponent still entangled with him, the Television Champion picks him up in a vertical position, before driving his head into the floor with a Suplex Piledriver!!!

PIP: "Steubenville Screwdriver!"

HHL: "Charlie's got his opponent down, but he's slow to his feet!"

An exhausted Charlie Nickles crawls towards the first step, sucking wind with every inch. Eventually, he makes it to the platform and pulls himself up onto it, just barely managing to stay out of reach of the flaming ring in front of him.

PIP: "Things are really starting to heat up!"

As Charlie tries to balance himself, Ring Master motions for a firespitter to head his direction. The performer does so, allowing the challenger to steal his flaming stick from him and use it as his own.

HHL: "I don't think Ring Master plans to put on a show for us!"

PIP: "Speak for yourself!"

The challenger calls for Charlie Nickles' attention, causing the groggy Champion to turn around. Ring Master then blows at the flame, sending a fireball into Charlie's face that sends him tumbling backwards through the fiery ring, onto the second step!

PIP: "I bet Charlie looks better after that fireball to the face!"

As Ring Master gets up onto the first step, a tiny little green bug(the car) pulls up next to the platform with the TV Title on it. All of a sudden, the door swings open and at least two dozen clowns file out.

HHL: "Don't look now, Pip!"

PIP(terrified): "Clooooowns!?"

HHL: "It IS the circus, afterall!"

The clowns begin to do things that clowns do, mostly scaring people, as Ring Master amazingly dives between the first flaming hoop, joining Charlie Nickles on the second step. The two of them start swinging on one another, which each of 'em at risk of falling backwards into the fire.

HHL: "These two are literally at the razor's edge, one wrong move and there goes their hopes of leaving with the Title!"

PIP: *silence*

HHL: "Anything to add, Pip?"

PIP(scared): "N-n-nope."

After exchanging about nine shots apiece, Charlie Nickles blocks a 10th and sets up for a Devil Hook Drop! Before he can hit it, the Ring Master pushes him off, sending the TV Champion flying backwards onto the third and final step before the platform!

HHL: "Ring Master, once again, helps Charlie Nickles get one step closer to Goldy!"

Without hesitation, Ring Master hops from his current step to the one Charlie's on, eyeing the platform that stands before both of them. He goes to jump, again, but Nickles grabs onto his singlet and prevents him from doing so!

HHL: "Quick thinking saves Charlie from losing his precious Goldy!"

PIP: "F-for now.........."

Nickles tries to jump across, himself, but Ring Master gives him the same treatment Charlie gave him, yanking him back and going for a Headbutt. Unfortunately for the challenger, the TV Champion grabs hold of his head and hits a Devil Hook Drop onto the metal step!!!!!!

HHL: "Charlie connects with the move that's kept Goldy by his side all this time!"

Ring Master’s limp body slides off the step, leaving Charlie all by himself. With victory in sight, an exhausted Charlie Nickles jumps through the final flaming hoop, successfully landing on the platform with his precious Goldy!

HHL: "Charlie's within arm's reach of the TV Title!"

Nickles takes a deep breath before grabbing hold of his belt and embracing it tightly against his chest for the win.

Winner and STILL XWF Television Champion, CHARLIE NICKLES

HHL: "And Charlie's historic Title reign continues!"

PIP: "H-he beat the R-Ring Master at his o-own g-game."

HHL: "Come on, Pip, the clowns aren't gonna hurt you!"

Charlie Nickles celebrates with his TV Title as one particular clown climbs up onto the car and uses it to get up on the platform with the Champion.

PIP: "Are you sure about that?!?"

The clown, unbeknownst to Nickles, sneaks up behind the Champion and stands there, menacingly. Eventually, Charlie turns around, only for the clown to lift him up onto their shoulders!!!!!

HHL: "Not anymore........."

The clown walks over to the edge of the platform and looks down at the car with evil intentions. He then jumps off and hits an............. ..

AROUND THE WORLD on the Champion!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "That's no clown, it's Cage Coleman!"

HHL: "What's the difference?"

Upon hitting his finisher onto the top of the clown car, Cage Coleman stands up and wipes the paint off his face as the fans begin to boo. He then bends down and picks the TV Title up, eyeing it as the show comes to a close.

Special Thanks To:

Big D
Charlie Nickles
Jonathan Barrows
Jenny Myst
Xavier Lux

and everyone who RP!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like MrBig's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-01-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (05-01-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-01-2022), ALIAS (05-01-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-01-2022), Dolly Waters (05-01-2022), Marf (05-01-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (05-01-2022), Raion Kido (05-01-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-01-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

05-01-2022, 10:07 AM

"Miss Angie, it was my honor. Let's do this again, and when we do, let's do it in a Main Event!”

[Image: yfesfA4.jpg]

Signature courtesy of Atara Themis!
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-01-2022, 10:19 AM

(05-01-2022, 10:07 AM)Raion Kido Said: "Miss Angie, it was my honor. Let's do this again, and when we do, let's do it in a Main Event!”

Are you stupid? I'm the Main Event in Perpetuity. Don't even try that nonsense around here, you had one savage main event and fucked it up!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2022, 10:25 AM

(05-01-2022, 10:19 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(05-01-2022, 10:07 AM)Raion Kido Said: "Miss Angie, it was my honor. Let's do this again, and when we do, let's do it in a Main Event!”

Are you stupid? I'm the Main Event in Perpetuity. Don't even try that nonsense around here, you had one savage main event and fucked it up!

"You might want to concern yourself with Warfare.

For I am coming for you.”

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-01-2022, 11:46 AM

(05-01-2022, 10:25 AM)Raion Kido Said:
(05-01-2022, 10:19 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:

Right, just like you were coming to 'kill me' last time you talked that talk. Sure thing, Raion. I'll be shaking in my boots.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2022, 11:50 AM

(05-01-2022, 11:46 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(05-01-2022, 10:25 AM)Raion Kido Said:
(05-01-2022, 10:19 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: Are you stupid? I'm the Main Event in Perpetuity. Don't even try that nonsense around here, you had one savage main event and fucked it up!

Right, just like you were coming to 'kill me' last time you talked that talk. Sure thing, Raion. I'll be shaking in my boots.

"That will not be necessary. I will be shaking you.”

Hate Post Like Post