Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Family Matters
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-27-2022, 01:36 PM

It was an explosive edition of XWF Thursday Night Anarchy, despite the boss Loverboy Vinnie Lane being absent this week! The door to my dressing room suite is propped open by a simple banquet chair with gold frame/legs and black cushions. Looking inside, Lexi Gold is sitting on a black leather couch in the lounge area of the suite, dressed like the queen she is - a strapless gold sequin dress with heels to match. Lexi is watching some sort of video on her cell phone, which we can finally determine from the audio is a playback of her most recent match from XWF Monday Night Madness, the Pick Your Poison Battle Royal in Hawaii. But then, breaking thru the silence that had been surrounding Lexi and the video on her phone…

EM: THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Some kind of crash can be heard from the hallway, drawing the interest of the cameraman in the locker room to make his way just outside the doorway…

EM: SON OF A BITCH!!!

I’m making my way up the hallway, wrecking pretty much everything in sight on my way to the locker room: catering table filled with beverages, a few steel chairs, some garbage cans, cardboard boxes full of packing peanuts… nothing is safe from my carnage right now! I shove the cameraman to the side so I can enter the suite, taking the chair that was propping the door open and tossing it at the near right side wall. Lexi pops up with a very concerned look on her face, with the phone remaining on the couch as her video continues playing…

LG: Babe, what happened out there?!

I ignore my girlfriend’s question, making a beeline for the drink station on the left side wall between the three wooden dressing room lockers and the lounge area, grabbing a glass and placing a few cubes from the ice bucket inside the glass.

LG: Elijah??

I am still ignoring Lexi so I can try collective my breath and composure, while deciding what I want to drink… I eventually settle on Crown Royal Apple, grabbing the bottle and opening the top. Meanwhile, my queen strides across the suite and up to my back, placing a hand on my right shoulder and peeking at what I’m doing.

LG: What’s going on, hun?

Right before I start to pour my drink, I release the bottle and turn around to face Lexi. I place my hands on her upper arms, finally collecting my composure for the moment, and give her a soft loving kiss on the lips.

EM: I’ll be fine, but for now, Page is expected to be here any second and I’d like to have a private conversation with him… I hope you understand.

LG: Of course, I’ll just be right outside in the hallway if you need anything.

Lexi gives me a kiss in return for the one I gave her, before walking back over to the couch and grabbing her phone. She stops the video from playing for now and heads for the door. As Lexi opens the door, Chris Page approaches the doorway, but he moves aside to allow Miss Gold out into the hallway. Page then makes his way into the suite, ensures that the door closes tight behind him and takes a seat on the couch in the lounge area.

EM: You better have a drink for this fucking conversation… what do you want?

CHRIS PAGE: For starters I want you to take the bass out of your voice when you speak to me. I’m not coming in here with an attitude over what transpired with Jason. What I will say is that it’s a rare day that I’m wrong… but in this instance, not only was I wrong, I was so far off base that even I was left scratching my head.

EM: Dude, just tell me what you want to drink so I can start drinking the bass out of my voice…

CHRIS PAGE: By all means you go right ahead; Where my head is at right now, a drink won’t help matters. There’s a lot we need to discuss, the first being I should have listened to you. The one thing I can always say about you is you keep it real.

I give up trying to convince Chris on having a drink and finally pouring my glass on Crown Royal Apple on the rocks, before capping the bottle and turning to face Page.

EM: Well you certainly have one thing right - I have always kept it real with you since the first time we met for negotiations at the club. But when it comes to my anger and frustration and righteous indignation, this shit goes WAY beyond what happened in that ring earlier… Jason Cashe and Theo Pryce are just the top of the iceberg for me right now.

CHRIS PAGE: So let’s talk about it for a second.

Chris gets up and walks over to the bar where he grabs the entire bottle of Crown Apple.

EM: I thought you said you was good..

Chris looks at the bottle and then back to Elijah as he states with sarcasm within his tone.

CHRIS PAGE: You didn’t say you had Apple.

He winks at Elijah before taking his seat, unscrews the lid, reaches over for a nearby empty glass and pours himself a shot.

CHRIS PAGE: Let’s hear it so we can figure it out.

EM: To be perfectly blunt… I’m at a point where I feel like the only people I can trust between this God forsaken company and Action Wrestling are you, our respective girlfriends and J Mont. I mean, have you been seeing what this motley crew has been saying lately?!

CHRIS PAGE: Let’s get specific here, and be fair… Motley Crue have always been badass. When you say Motley Crue I assume you’re talking about CCPE? Or are talking people in general.

EM: Before I get into the specifics, let me be clear about something - aside from CCPE and our girls, I never have and never will trust anyone when it comes to this business. It’s filled with scum and vermin of all kinds, coming from every walk of life… I believe in you, your message and your crew.

CHRIS PAGE: Listen, when I picked the guys for this Enterprise everyone came with careful consideration. When you’ve got as many personalities to manage as I do, a lot could slip by me… but it doesn’t. One thing I’m always doing is watching what’s going on, seeing what’s happening, and understanding that within an Enterprise as large as we are there’s going to be instances where it has to be settled in the ring.

Chris takes a sip from his glass allowing the sweet tastes of Crown coat the inside of his throat before he carries on.

CHRIS PAGE: Much like the Enterprise won’t always see eye to eye or won’t always get along is just like dumb cunts sitting on the sidelines trying to poke the bear. You can’t allow that shit to get inside your head, because the moment it does is the same moment that you’ve lost focus on what matters, in general that is.

I take an aggressive sip of my drink, before bringing my glass down and slowly walking towards the couch across from Chris Page.

EM: Chris, let me just lay all the cards out here… Dolly lays out an open challenge that I accept, Thad takes issue with it, Sahara is suddenly acting like a cunt, Vaughn is too busy to even recognize what’s going on, the Bastards are actually keeping their mouths shut for the sake of all of us and the rest of the Enterprise looks down on the XWF like it’s second-rate Thanksgiving leftovers that nobody wants to touch. I’m not going anywhere because I trust you, but fuck man… these assholes sure aren’t making a dude feel welcome.

CHRIS PAGE: The first thing you need to understand; you’re all individuals that have been selected because I see you to be the best of the best within an industry that’s ripe for the taking. You’re not going to always get along, and in Thad’s case he and Dolly are peanut butter and jelly. He’s super defensive when it comes to her, always has been and always will be. Now, when it comes to the XWF, if it was second-rate I sure as hell wouldn’t be on board as a General Manager.

Chris looks across the table at Elijah as he then states.

CHRIS PAGE: You aren’t a part of CCPE to appease them, much like they’re not a part of CCPE to appease you. My relationships with everyone are professional, and yeah I’d be lying if I didn’t say initially I thought everyone would be able to coexist, but J Mont and Sahara made sure that wasn’t going to happen so I eliminated the expectation. Now, in Sahara’s defense, she came to terms with her release from Fight recently which could explain some of her, but she’s also married to Thaddeus which means when Thad is involved, she’s going to be involved as well in some fashion. At the end of the day all of you bring something to the table if everyone stepped back and really took a long look at what is before us… we truly could dominate the sport right now.

I nod in a sort of slight agreement, as I take another sip of my drink.

EM: Chris… before you came along, the only people in this business that I trusted a hundred percent were Lexi and the guy who trained me. My mentor helped me get thru a lot of tough shit in my early years, talking me thru all the bumps in the road and the hard times that come with being on the road as much as we are. Lexi came to me at a perfect time when my professional career had reached its peak at that time, but I was a mess as a human being. I like to think that after you, NOBODY in this group wants to see the Enterprise become the most dominant brand in Professional Wrestling more than I do!

I finish the remainder of my drink, place the glass down on the table between me and Page, then stand right up from where I’m sitting.

EM: If swallowing my pride and just accepting the fact that your Enterprise is never going to be a cohesive unified front is what I have to do… then I guess I ain’t got much of a fucking choice. And because of the unique situation with Dolly and Thad and Sahara, I’ll live with whatever might happen between the four of us in the coming weeks. But I swear to God, if ANY of the others in the Enterprise get in MY WAY of handling the business I have with anyone else going forward… I REFUSE to be held responsible for the blood that is shed.

Chris nods in full understanding.

CHRIS PAGE: I’ll tell you like I’ve told everyone else… it’s all settled in the ring, but when it’s done so is whatever issue that may be present. Everyone expects CCPE to implode, but reality is we can’t implode if we handle business like business. Dolly isn’t a walk in the park as far as being talented is concerned. Keep your eyes on that prize because a win there is huge for you.

Chris tosses back his shot. He places the glass down next to mine and extends his hand out. I return the offer and shake hands with Page.

EM: Can you please tell Lexi she can come back in when you leave?

Page nods his head in agreement and walks ahead, grabbing the chair I had tossed across the room earlier and using it to once again prop the door open to the suite. He disappears into the hallway, and within ten seconds, Lexi walks back in thru the doorway and jogs into my waiting arms for a big hug.

LG: How did it go babe?

EM: Chris and I almost never disagree, so things are cool between the two of us. But uh… get ready for a turbulent month coming up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Last week’s episode of Anarchy certainly lived up to its name - some could blame it on the boss Vinnie Lane being absent from the occasion, others could say it’s because Lachlan was an imbecile as Vinnie’s fill-in for the evening… regardless, it was a wacky and crazy night that will not be forgotten anytime soon from yours truly. In fact, let’s just call everything as it is - the last month has been out of control for yours truly. I would argue the only stable and reliable things in my life have been Lexi staying by my side and Chris Page continuing to place his faith in my potential. But for the sake of all the imbeciles and keyboard warriors out there who have short terms memories worse than goldfish, let’s run thru that month of time.

I lost the Anarchy Title against LSM at March Madness - okay fine, I always thought of her as a worth opponent and now she is a two-time champion. The following Anarchy, I get convinced by Chris Page to take a shot in tag team action with Jason Cashe - he takes the L for our team, giving me a tough pill to swallow but I thought he provided a good old college try worthy of Page to at least consider him for joining CCP Enterprises… but something still didn’t feel right to me.

I’ll save my timeline of questionable actions by Jason Cashe for another time, but speaking of fake ass people… we come around to fellow CCP Enterprises member Thaddeus Duke and that bitch sister of his, Dolly Waters. When I first joined Chris Page’s entourage, I viewed it as a partnership, an alliance of forces across a multitude of companies in the Professional Wrestling landscape, all with the same goal in mind - total domination of the business AS A GROUP! But apparently, I have since been clarified that it’s just a bunch of egos and divas that Chris decided to provide his spare time to juggling around like Sahara trying to balance all the dicks that go in and out of her mouth on a nightly basis.

In the end, CCP Enterprises is nothing more than a collection of INDIVIDUALS under the guise of having a UNIFIED front, which as I just revealed… that guise is about as fugazi as the “designer suits” Theo Pryce claims to own in his wardrobe. As long as you are loyal to the CCPE brand and Chris Page himself, that’s all that matters to him. And speaking of fake, that is the most PERFECT description of this so-called “family kinship” between the brother and sister combo of Thaddeus and Dolly.

Thad is on his way out the door to ride off into the sunset so I’ll just take it easy on the dude for now, but then there’s the bitch who thinks she is Queen Shit of Fuck Mountain when it comes to her family’s success in the wrestling business. And that’s funny, considering this woman had disappeared for half a year to do some weird kind of “self healing” like a monk going into the peaks of the Himalayas, then suddenly returns and instantly wants to crap all over me calling myself and Lexi the unofficial King and Queen of Anarchy.

To fill you in on the history of Anarchy before you conveniently decided to finally watch some XWF programming with March Madness, I was the one dominating Anarchy over a five-month span, with the only loss being my initial shot at the Anarchy Title against a certain legend named Centurion… maybe you’ve heard of him before. The level of superiority and dominance that I was displaying during that time brought a rare sense of stability to a championship and a brand that had been sorely lacking leadership on the roster, because God knows quality leadership hasn’t been provided from Vinnie Lane in quite some time.

So you spent your time away from the squared circle trying to “let it go” and now you are ready to come back and compete as what essentially sounds like a one-legged ass kicker… this is a business and a company where walking around declaring yourself as a wounded animal is only going to cause the wolves and hyenas to surround you faster than you can do a wardrobe in the middle of your Frozen song. The two consecutive losses I have suffered recently are NOT routine for this grizzled veteran of the ring, and now, with the ridiculous drama that Jason Cashe and your stupid brother have brought into my life… I’m hungry for a pound of flesh as my collateral, until I can gain the necessary payment in blood from those who have committed acts of resistance against CCP Enterprises.

I may not get the crown jewel I long for this Saturday night, but at least I can collect your head and place it on a stake to float down the river, as an example to all who stand in the way of myself and the rest of CCP Enterprises that against us… EVERYBODY DIES!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-28-2022), Dolly Waters (04-27-2022), Jason Cashe (05-01-2022), Raion Kido (04-29-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-28-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates ElijahMartin's post!
Charlie Nickles (04-27-2022)