Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shark Tank...NICKELS BE GONE
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-22-2022, 07:11 AM

Scene One: The Plan

Ringmaster was sitting at home having an adult beverage celebrating his victory on Saturday Night Savage and that he had confronted the "dangerous" Charlie Nickels demanding an opportunity at the title. He was going to do something the others before him could not. It was a perfect opportunity to show everyone why he was a legend. Once finished drinking, he walked outside to smoke a cigarette as he spoke to the champ directly. 

Charlie Nickels, the time is near. The legendary Ringmaster had his eyes on you the moment I signed my contract. Hell, I knew about you before I even joined, so you have quite a reputation in the company. However, none of that matters in the end for you, Nickelman. It takes a special asshole to hurt the ones he loves and makes them feel like crap when they don't do what he wants. The fans hate you and the world would truly end if you competed honestly. That way of living is what's wrong with this world, always cheating and having no consequences. It will be a shame when I take that Television Championship from you as the greatest punishment for your sins. 

Ringmaster takes a moment to look out into the horizon, watching a storm roll on. 

Charlie Nickels, you claim to be God but there is no stopping this storm about to hit you. Ringmaster is a hurricane, tornado and an earthquake rolled into one. I'm not like the others you have faced. They feared you but let's be honest. What is there to fear when you are from Steubenville, Ohio? I guess you take pride in being a bully from a town that no one cares about. Why would they when we can go to Pittsburgh, PA, a place where champions are born? It's probably why you grew up hating life because no matter what you did, it wasn't enough. Poor Charlie Nickels, the kid no one likes or wants to claim. You truly give the United States a terrible reputation and it doesn't even bother you. "One Nation Under God" is our motto and yet for someone who views himself as God, all you can do is tear this country apart. I'm the guy never wanted to run into because this raging storm will never be tamed, Charlie. 

The wind blows as the rain falls. He heads inside, flicking the cigarette into the front yard. Ringmaster enters the house knowing he had to come up with a clever idea in order to prove Charlie Nickels was living an imaginary life. He wanted to erase him from existence. It was at that moment a commercial appeared on the television screen. 

"Do you have a invention? Do you want our financial backing? Contact the Shark Tank and set up a meeting with us, and let's strike a deal." 

A sly smirk appeared on Ringmaster's face. It was the perfect opportunity to go on national television and prove to the nation that he was not the answer. The world was changing. He was about to flip Charlie's world upside down. He makes a few phone calls before getting dressed and gathering materials from different stores. Once he got in the car, he made a call to a friend of his at the University of Tampa to arrange something with him. Once he hangs up, he drove that direction as he spoke once more. 

I love how you supposedly have "two decades" under your belt. The minor leagues don't count little nickels. The decades never matter when you've never had an even playing field. Let's see what you can do against the toughest motherfucker known to man. You are comfortable as a champion and it's a scary place to be. You never get comfortable when everybody is out to get you. It's a basic rule a real champion should understand. You told me on Saturday Night Savage that being a fighting champion is something the XWF will remember about you. However, what the entire roster never saw was the fear in your eyes looking at me. I was the last guy you expected to accept your challenge. You feed on the weak and avoid the powerful. It's the very reason ALIAS hasn't fought you yet. He would make you look foolish and disgrace what dignity you have left. ALIAS is a fighting champion. ALIAS doesn't need to justify what he does to people. He comes down the ramp and lets his talent do all the talking. I'm sure it pisses you off hearing me mention his name instead of yours, and that's what I want. Every person you've faced to this point, Charlie, hasn't seen the crazy side of you. It's my job as a rookie in this company to show them I will do anything for them. It's my job to bring out a side in people that give me their very best performance, so when I kick their ass, they have no excuses. Trust me at my word Mr. Nickels, you will be left SPEECHLESS and SHOCKED

Ringmaster arrives at the University of Tampa. He had a friend who worked as a chemistry teacher and had access to the labs. Once class was out, Ringmaster walked in and tells him what they need to make. The friend agrees to help him. They spend hours in the laboratory making the perfect combination. They make a custom box for the product and Ringmaster writes something on it as he laughs. The friend hangs out with him as they have a conversation.

Scott Tissues
Making chemicals is always fun. I need to ask, though, is this stuff going to be put to good use?

Ringmaster
Of course, it is. You know I wouldn't ask you to do this if I didn't have a purpose. 

Scott Tissues
So, what is the purpose?

Ringmaster
I am taking this invention is going to Shark Tank and get them to believe in the product and sponsor it. You already know that I never give up without a fight. I'll let you know how it goes. 

Scott Tissues
Good luck and if they sponsor it don't forget about me. This wouldn't have been possible otherwise. 

Ringmaster
True, and I appreciate you, brother. I love you. We will catch up later. 

They shake hands and takes the product with him once he leaves. Ringmaster goes home and calls the number for Shark Tank trying to get on the show. It was harder than he thought, but eventually he gets the opportunity he was seeking. It would be a few weeks out, but he was a patient man. He enjoys the rest of his week doing projects around the house and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. Eventually, though, his trip to New York City was quickly approaching. There was one thing he had to do before he left. It was a part of his everyday training as he makes his way to muscle beach. Once there, he runs up and down the beach, the water hitting him as he goes. Reaching the other end of the beach, he notices a workout competition about to start. This was his specialty as he checks the deadline and makes it just in time. The competition begins as Ringmaster lifts some weights. Holding it in place, the fierce competitor speaks with intensity in his voice. 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Charlie Nickels, I understand that there is not much out there about good old Ringmaster. You see, I do that on purpose. It's not because my life is a secret and full of roses. It's because it's none of your damn business what I am all about. Besides, according to you, this should be a challenge for you. These are the situations you thrive in figuring out what to say when there is not much to go on. Nickelback, I never stop moving. I am always seeking and exploring the world because I want to educate myself and learn something new every day. I already know your wife left you and it's all your fault. You have a gambling problem and it cost you dearly, but instead of fixing it, you'd rather pretend they don't exist. How can you call yourself a man when you act like a self-centered bitch? How can you call yourself a champion that is setting a new standard when you have the lowest standards in XWF? Unlike all those guys before me, I want to hear everything you can throw at me. You should threaten me like there are consequences. I'm sure it sounds crazy to you, but it's how I play this game, bitch boy. Your integrity should be questioned and your ability to keep up with me. I will not pace myself in this match. When that bell sounds nickleboy, it is balls to the walls. You clearly know I'm chiseled. You know I don't mess around and what I have the ability to give you substance in XWF. No disrespect to those who have tried before me, but IF you beat Ringmaster, you might get recognized as a legit champion. I'm sure that is disrespectful in your eyes, but get over yourself, Charlie. This isn't Charles in charge. This certainly isn't Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Every week, the XWF is in survival mode because everyone is that good.

He drops the weight as he continues the workout. Once the competition is over, he gets 2nd place makes his way back to the vehicle. He shuts the door and before he takes off; he holds the reward. 

I have no shame in being runner up when it's needed. It's not always ideal to flex muscle and prove you’re the best. You see, I save those moments for when it matters. Winning his competition was not my agenda it is prove that I can hang with the young kids. However, being second best to you would make me sick to my stomach. That reason alone is why I refuse to accept failure. I have the entire XWF on my shoulders and it's a burden I can handle. When is the last time you did something nice that did not benefit you? I'm sure it's been a while because inside you are a heartless bastard who makes Satan look like Jesus Christ.

He drives off, leaving the beautiful Tampa Bay area. He listened to music, danced in his seat and stopped to eat on the long journey up I-95 to New York City. Upon arrival, it was snowing with the weird spring weather throughout the country. He knew a suit would be perfect for this occasion. Ringmaster spent some extra cash getting a top hotel in the region and rent a three-piece suit. He arrived at the hotel and checked in. Going up the elevator and freshens up, he slipped the suit on and made his way to the convention center. He grabbed the product and made his way inside.

[Image: Shark_Tank_Logo.jpg]

Scene Two: PRODUCT OF THE CENTURY

The convention center was packed. It seemed like everyone wanted to have the next big thing, but there could only be one. He knew patience would be a virtue, and that was fine with him. Ringmaster knows the Shark Tank crew will love the product and the entire XWF community will appreciate the creativity behind it. Ringmaster stands in a line as one by one people leave. The expression on their faces made him unsure of if they would like his invention. Soon enough, there are only two people in front of him when he taps them on the shoulder. 

Excuse me? Mind if I borrow four dimes, please.

They agree and dig out some change. He slides it into his pocket as they disappear behind the door, leaving Ringmaster next in line. 

Here goes nothing...

Thirty minutes later. He walks through the doors and there are four legends waiting to speak with him.

Mark Cuban
I know you.

Kevin O'Leary
I can't believe my eyes.

Lori Greiner
The legend has appeared.

Daymond John
This should be good.

Ringmaster
I am glad to be here. I'm glad you know who I am and what I am all about. Before I introduce my product to you, let me explain how the idea came to be if you don't mind. 

They all agree and let him give the backstory. 

Clearly, you know I am thy legendary Ringmaster. I recently signed with XWF and I want to make an impact that will add to my legendary status. We all have someone that we wish could disappear. I'm not talking they die but just vanish never to be heard from again and save you the headache. Well, I have a match coming up against a man who calls himself "Nickelman". 

He stops for a moment, grabbing the dimes and tossing each of the sharks a dime. He smiles and continues. 

Nickels certainly have value, but when you can dish out dimes all week long like yours truly, what good are nickels? They lose value, right? So why not just get rid of them? 

Mark Cuban
It's money and adds up though, wouldn't you agree?

Ringmaster
Of course, but the man who calls himself "Nickelman" doesn't care about us. In fact, his the only one who probably thinks it's a cool nickname. Anyway, the product I bring with me today is the ending of nightmares for the XWF nation. 

He holds the product up, letting the camera zoom in.

NICKELS-BE-GONE

The sharks laugh, knowing his purpose but allow him to continue. 

It's funny to think you can make someone disappear solely based on their name, but I’m trying to make history. I am determined to prove that talk is cheap and actions always win out. Now I'm sure there are cheaper ways to make Nickel disappear but I am 100% genuine and quality gets no better than The Ringmaster himself. If you don't mind, may I borrow four nickels for the dimes?

The sharks give him nickels so he can taste the product. They don't realize he has something unique here. Unscrewing the lids of the container, he holds the nickel over the entrance and the fumes alone melt it on impact. 

Do you see the power my hands hold? They give new meaning to destructive chaos. This product takes away the middle man and allows you to do everything yourself. That's what makes me special is I've never needed help when it comes to ideas. I might use my connections, but I never use people like Charlie Nickels. This is a vapor gun for the future and regardless of if you back the product, I plan to put it into production. 

Daymond John
I am struggling to realize the connection, though. Charlie Nickels is a human, you know that, right?

Ringmaster
Of course, I do! However, his alter ego, is Nickelman correct? So, eliminating the alter ego is what I want to do. He feels invisible and untouchable, but that will end on Saturday Night Savage. This product is powerful beyond measure. It shows that all things can end if you truly work toward that goal. 

Lori Greiner
How corrosive do you consider it? There are laws one must follow.

Ringmaster
It's 100% corrosive. I did that by design. I wanted it to match the personality of Charlie Nickels. He is a corrosive slime ball bastard who needs to know that evil does not always prevail. It might be illegal in fifty states, but in XWF this product is legit as they come. It's going to reimagine the way we compete in the ring.

Lori Greiner
It's a no from me.

Kevin O'Leary
I think it's interesting and bold but I am going to pass. It has a limited marketing area, and that's not how I do business. 

Mark Cuban
It's a no from me too. 

Daymond Johns
I love the creativity. I love the purpose and love the challenge you face with the product. We will make this something worth buying.

The show ends as they left him in a room with Daymond to discuss the details. 

Ringmaster
Thank you for believing in me. This product alone is unique because no one would think of this as a way of handling the Nickelman. It is what separates me from the rest. I love thinking outside the box. What made you change your mind though? You did not seem so sure about it at first.

Daymond Johns
It's great to see your confidence, and I really was on the fence, but the world needs something different. We need a leader, provider and someone willing to do anything to bring change and Ringmaster is the guy. 

Ringmaster
That means a lot to me. It is time for us to complete the product and erase Charlie Nickels from the XWF Television Championship history. 

They shake hands and takes his number down. He gets back in his vehicle, making the long drive back home. He had one ultimate message for Charlie Nickels.

Ringmaster win or lose will always be better than you. Ringmaster will never stop fighting the good fight against an evil presence like you. Life is about to get rough for you, and I truly don't care. You deserve everything coming your way for what you've done to people. Tick tock you better watch the clock. See you soon Charlie.

OOC: I enjoyed writing this. It might not be an easy flow but I enjoyed it hopefully you do as well.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ring Master's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-22-2022), Raion Kido (04-22-2022), Theo Pryce (04-23-2022), Unknown Soldier (04-26-2022)