Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A new face.
Jenny

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2013, 07:11 PM

Their has been recent news about a new female wrestler named Jennifer walker who has just joined the XWF. It is said she has been a wrestler for many wrestling federations before and is a expert grappler with a high pain threshold as expect from a Grappler. She has posted a video on [inert popular video hosting site]The video shows a cute red hair women in her 20s in a gym wearing a black sport bar and matching shorts punching and kicking a punching bag..She speaks "Is it on?".
"Yes"
"Good.Hi there people of XWF i'm Jennifer walker from the keystone state itself. I'm the new face in town coming from many Indie federations such as..... And even more!Now you may ask why i'm in a gym well i been training for my first match in XWF who i think is against a girl named Shana. What do i think of Shana? I hear you ask. Well i never seen her in the ring before so i don't know. Anyway i have to cut this short so bye!Fred turn it off" She says as he goes back to punching a punching bag.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny's post:
(01-23-2013)