Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Cruze Missle Disengaged
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2022, 10:51 PM

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both. 'For a wounded man shall say to his assailant.
If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven, such as the rule of HONOR."

- Omerta by Lamb of God-

The scene opens to HGH dressed in business casual attire, a long-sleeved navy blue button-up leaving the last two buttons were undone, a pair of khaki slacks, and black dress shoes.

"No truer words have been said or spoken to me in my lifetime. When I heard those words spoken, it was like my life suddenly came to pass. It was those very words that had gotten me through my teenage years. Words have stuck with me for the beginning parts of my adult life. The inspiration guided me through even the darkest of times in my life. Here I stand before you, still a newcomer, so to speak."

HGH takes a moment to himself. Then, he reflects on the times in his life that have brought him to this point.

"You know, when I first came into this company. I came in green as the grass I pay people to mow—the rich new kid on the block. To most people on this roster, I was fresh meat. They all looked at this green as grass rookie. Who the fuck is he? That was the simple part. Let them think they knew who I was or what I was. Let them salivate at the chance at an easy win for their records. That is when it all came together.

The screen fades to black.

The Beginning

The date of my birth is one for many to question. A question as such that even I, too, inquire. 'For many a year, my memory has been unclear. For my true identity is left unknown. I have come to lie about my birth and even my actual age for many years. I, too, do not know the answer, but my passion for violence, I do know, has come from such an early age. It somehow fuels me. No matter where I have been or where I go, that seems to follow me throughout my life. What is a man that feels no pain? It has been so long since I have felt any pain. Is there no one that can give any challenge to one such as me? Only time will tell, and I can only wait for that time to come. Too often have I had to sit and wonder just how long it will take for the violence to take over my body. When will I no longer be able to control the beast that waits within? Too many questions in my life, so few are the answers.

Who am I to question fate. I've stared at so many men and women, too many to count. Fighting is all I have known; I've laid waste to many when I desire to try. Every so often, I get this insatiable thirst, a thirst so dire even I must indulge. It's as though the beast inside comes calling through my inner being. Many a year has come and gone since I had my first taste of violence. That first taste of violence had awoken the beast that lingered inside of me, and it is only a matter of time before the hunger strikes again. It was never a question of if it would happen but a matter of when. Often too many men and women have tried to strike me down. Many have failed, but those who have succeeded only do so because I choose it to be so. 'For any time I choose, I could unleash a fury of catastrophic proportions upon the world. I have seen many civilizations rise and just as many fall. In time I do believe I will see many more still to come. As the years have gone by, he has become complacent at best. Walking through life, at times in sheer misery. Decade after decade, year after year, the torment I feel, only the violence begins to mend what was left broken.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself." What inspirational words for the time in which he lived. ( I should know I was there.) Tell me, though. What exactly is fear? Fear is just an emotion to be overcome. It can be triggered just by the slightest of things. There are many things that people can and will fear, but I assure you, there is absolutely nothing I fear.
Fear is weakness, and to show weakness is to be a coward. Many say that to have no fear is a sign of a fool. Then too, many of those men were laid to waste and left rotting away in catacombs or unmarked graves. The men with fear fled and cut down as they were retreating. They ran away from any battle they ever encountered. I fear no man, no pain; I do not even fear death. Heed my warning, and you should do well to remember this. 'For though my memory had faded. Glimpses of my past do come to me. It is only a matter of time before I know my true being, and when that day comes, all will face my wrath and fury.

Montreal,Canada

Tommy knocks on the hotel door and is let in by Junior. Just then, HGH comes into the room as well. Both men look at each other as they take seats on the chairs across from one another.

"I made that little trip to Fairmont, as we discussed. ."

"So…how did that go? Did you get the information that we required?"

"Be very thankful I was the one to go. Why anyone chooses to live there will forever be beyond me. As far as the information you asked for, well, yes and no."

"Why do I feel like this was a waste of our time?"

"Not exactly Harmon. I've found out that this guy can only work for twelve whole minutes."

" Well now, isn't this just fantastic. You mean to tell me that this "messiah" can only go for TWELVE minutes? Well, Holy hell, this may be the easiest match I have ever been in, except for maybe Rampage or Elijah Martin. HGH shrugs his shoulders.
So let me get this straight. You claim to be a professional wrestler. You made fun of a co-worker for wanting to be what you claim to be? Kristopher, come on? Are you a professional wrestler? You had one match five years ago against who? Gabe Reno? That guy has to be a ghost. There is no mention of this guy whatsoever, no video library, no mention of his name in the record books. So for five years, you've been hiding in a dumpster outside of a Little Caesars in butt-fucked West Virginia and claiming all the glory of being a professional wrestler. You've had one Goddamned match, Kris! ONE! Hell, I had more matches than you did in five fucking years in a matter of WEEKS! So tell me, how are you a professional wrestler when your only match was against someone that doesn't even exist, OR at the very least, sucked so hard that nobody bothered to remember? Huh, kinda like YOU?."

HGH flashes his pearly whites with a playful shrug.

"Listen, Kristopher, buddy, pal, do yourself a favor and be like Ashley. Stay the fuck at home. Call off; I hear you're really good at doing that. You don't belong in the wrestling business, and you damn sure don't belong inside that squared circle with me! Don't even try to say otherwise. That would be foolish on your part. You see, I don't care what you say you've done. I only care about what I will do to you to come away with the victory. "

HGH, by this point, is starting to turn red in the face before HGH is too enraged. Tommy steps in and calms the hot-headed youngster down.

"HMPH! Honestly, I don't even know why you'd be going around telling people that you are a professional wrestler. Still, I also don't understand why you'd make your grand return by showing everyone that you've been slaving away for, what, 20 years? You're really talented at fucking with people smaller than you, but Kristopher, do I look smaller than YOU? Wake up, Alice, this sure as hell isn't Wonderland, and I will show you exactly what it means to be a professional wrestler!"

HGH is now smugly smiling.

"Now, Tommy, what of Miss Ashley? Have you any scouting reports for her?"

Tommy stands there and shrugs.

"Oh, well then, I guess that pretty much says it all, doesn't it. Let's go ahead and roll out the red carpet for yours truly. Triple threat matches, no problem for HGH boys and girls. I've been on that ride before."

HGH and Tommy look at each other for just a moment.

"You see, Kristopher, Ashley, what you have heard is just a mere glimpse into my life and is to this day. Even then, I don't think the two of you are ready. I don't even know if I will be able to contain the violence once it is unleashed, but I do know that I have no limits to the things I will do to the both of you come, Savage. I have waited in the shadows long enough, and it is time for me to bring out the worst inside of me. Oh, and I will admit, I will enjoy every second of the torture I will put the both of you through. I will impose my will inside that ring, and I will leave you both a shell of your former selves. So please, for everything the two of you love. Do try to keep up?"

"Although I must admit, I am very disappointed in both of you. Here I thought I would get a formidable challenge (you are the one to challenge me, Kristopher) as I will dispose of the both of you promptly because quite frankly, even with your one victory, Kristopher, you are beneath me."

" However, for thirty pieces of silver, Kristopher, not only will I end you. I will deliver you personally to the gates of hell. You will come to Montreal, which we know for a fact, but you will never truly leave there alive. You will stand across from me and witness the man I have left caged inside. You will see the demon lurking in the shadows. When I am done with you, you will be left a shell of what you perceive as a man. I will send you back to that cesspool you called home in that shit-hole town in West Virginia. I will send you back to your humbling job of slinging pizza for a living, all while honing my craft of professional wrestling"

HGH looks away, but only for a moment or two. Then, he glances over at Tommy and Junior, almost as if he is awaiting their reactions.

" Now, Ashley, I don't want you to think I have completely forgotten about you. (Even though I totally did) If you want me to be perfectly honest with you, I don't think you stand much of a chance in this. You are basically in this match to give me another person besides Kristopher to pummel into the ground."

Tommy looks over at Junior, then at HGH. HGH is sitting there trying to correct his thoughts. Then he smirks back at both Tommy and Junior and then back to the camera.

"I am going to make this simple. Come, Savage, Saturday night. When you two step inside the ring with me. I will be a man on a mission. That mission will be to destroy both of you and leave Savage with a victory. For me, failure is most definitely not an option. I will make sure that the two of you will remember the night you tried to take HGH out. Kristopher, you like to think you are " God's Gift " I will prove that you are nothing more than a flash in the pan, a one-hit-wonder, the luckiest son of a bitch ever to step foot in the ring. As for you, Ashley, trying is half the battle. Quite frankly, I don't think you have. So better luck next time, sweetheart."

"The fact that I was looking forward to this match's challenge, I am left thinking to myself. It won't be such a challenge after all. Ashley, you have failed. Kristopher, you shot first, but you missed. Now, who could have guessed that? Oh wait, I did. Your lackluster attempt to get under my skin didn't quite work how you planned. Sorry, not sorry, Just like everything else you have done in and out of the ring. You just weren't up to par with anything. It will be a privilege to shut you up once and for all. Maybe, if you're lucky after Savage, you can crawl back to your lowly pizza boy position. (if they'll take you back, that is) I do wish you well, but that is only after Saturday. Saturday is the day I will enjoy beating you from pillar to post. What was it you said to Gabe? I believe it was " Quote the gay man, nevermore." That, my friend, was absolutely adorable. Unfortunately for you, after Savage, it will be back to obscurity, and that my friend will be forevermore."

The screen cuts to black
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-16-2022), Charlie Nickles (04-15-2022), Dolly Waters (06-06-2022), Kris Cruze (04-16-2022), Raion Kido (04-16-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-16-2022)