Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! PAGING CHEDDAR AL
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-11-2022, 04:21 PM

Charlie Nickles is en route to his next destination in the back of the bastard's limo. He pulls out his cellphone and sends a text message on his phone to the one and only: the man who has been calling for him repeatedly ever since the pay per view.

Yo Al, this is The Nickleman. You've been calling for me, but just tell me when & where we are meeting. I'll pull up with all the smoke.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Marf (04-12-2022)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-12-2022, 02:59 AM

(04-11-2022, 04:21 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:
Yo check this out. I'm gonna literally call out the same guy who made me look like an idiot last month several times, and then pretend that he's the one chasing after me.

"Jeez, you're making yourself look like the fool this time. I ain't coming for what you've got, bud. You're begging for what I have. So here's the equation. All or nothing. Whatever you have, including your part of the tag too, IF you get them that is.

Calm your tits, Mark. It's a big IF.

Them's the terms, 'cause remember... this is MY Universe. You want it? You've got to fight in it."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-12-2022), Mark Flynn (04-12-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

04-12-2022, 03:07 AM

Charlie looks down at this phone in confusion.

Who the fuck is this texting me? You're not Cheddar Al...you aren't even giving me an update on Tyler! Unless....did you shoot up too much meth last night, Cheddar? God damn it just give me an update on the boy's condition! I'll be hitting the Stu in a few days, don't be such a weirdo in person.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
ALIAS (04-12-2022)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-12-2022, 04:41 AM

(04-12-2022, 03:07 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: I'm a dumb fuck who forgets about Vinnie Lane's drones.

"So much for 'Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)'."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-12-2022, 06:08 AM

[Image: EnergeticBruisedChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-12-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-12-2022, 09:42 AM

Charlie, why dos this guy sound totally different when paraphrasing you?

I mean, I get it, he wants to partner up with me, which is why he wants your half of the belts we're going to win, but Al Knuckles it too dorky to run with us.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-12-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

04-12-2022, 01:58 PM

Charlie looks in complete confusion at his phone as a variety of voice and text messages repeatedly ping. Charlie looks out the window of the bastard's hummer and sees, sure enough, a Vinnie Lane drone following his every move.

Oh shit, I thought those were something only I could see....I guess I'm more sane than I thought!

Charlie cracks a merry smile and begins letting his twitter fingers lose again in the mass DMs.

Heil Grand High PooBOB!

Prophet here-

Did you check out that Idiocracy spoof that Dolf Fyn & his suckboy made? No wonder everyone thinks we're going to win the tag belts, Bobby! The shit is already locked in and we're still days away!

&idk what's up with that other me fake Cheddar Al keeps replying to, I think maybe he's responding to Thrax's texts or something. That dude just doesn't die! IDK tho, i blocked Thrax after I dumped that debtor in the suit and left him in Vinnie's driveway.

Hate Post Like Post
Thrax Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:

04-12-2022, 03:20 PM

(04-12-2022, 02:59 AM)ALIAS Said:
(04-11-2022, 04:21 PM)Thrax must have Said: Yo check this out. I'm gonna literally call out the same guy who made me look like an idiot last month several times, and then pretend that he's the one chasing after me.

"Jeez, you're making yourself look like the fool this time. I ain't coming for what you've got, bud. You're begging for what I have. So here's the equation. All or nothing. Whatever you have, including your part of the tag too, IF you get them that is.

Calm your tits, Mark. It's a big IF.

Them's the terms, 'cause remember... this is MY Universe. You want it? You've got to fight in it."

Yes, yes....your terms are agreeable. I never envisioned myself as a true wrestler....but how could a demon spawned for MADNESS turn down such a polite request?

I will not have the tag belts, but I will drag you to hell if you so wish.

[Image: bFUi3wA.png]
Hate Post Like Post