Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night Anarchy
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-11-2022, 11:40 AM

ANARCHY PRESENTS!

In association with

....sigh....

ngl, it's real tough to axly type this out....

THE GENERIC SCHOOL OF WRESTLING....

THE "BOSS NEEDS A DAY OFF" LOCAL TALENT BATTLE ROYAL!

That's right, Baby Birds, NEXT Thursday, coming from RIGHTHERE in the mysterious, possibly (probably) fictional halls of the floating continent that is the XWF Headquarters, the intellectually-numbing, yawn-inducing, indifference-inducing battle of MEH that was supposed to take place in the pre-pre-pre-show of March Madness, which DIDN'T because ol' GH couldn't afford the travel expenses (LOL!) will now, instead, be held on the next Anarchy? WHY, you ask? Because, as the name of the event SHOULD tell you...this Mama Pigeon is pooped! I have spent SO MUCH TIME working on the BEST tournament in the HISTORY of tournaments, the-

PLUMP PIGEON TOURNAMENT!

#Sar1ClimAXLY!

-that the Red Fighter's energy is low and needs food! Like, sers legit, I've been SO BUSY organizing the event, contacting and/or reaching out to the competitors, setting up the matches, giving massive feeds to peeps who deserve it, being the driving force behind Vampeteen's career-high run, being there to make sure Ruby got a sterilizing bath after her gross-as-flame fight last week, making fun of our foul-mouthed janitor, and taking my ward, my mini-me, my bestest little baby bird in the world, Dolly, out for ice cream, that I needs a break! I needs a vacay! I needs some of that one-on-one G-L magical lovin' time with my mate (you should SEE the way Kenzi cringes when I call her that!). And that's not even factoring in all the hours I've been putting into being the World's Greatest Life Coach, ya know? So, before the next set of matches in the tournament (and whatever nonsense Vinnie has planned for our favorite curtain-jerking satanist...because lol?), we get THIS instead.

So, what are the rules and/or criteria? Simple:

Only local talent, jobbers, students, weekend warriors, Brenda-verse aliens, or the legit entire Raaaaaaaab family allowed.

Do YOU have what it takes to be THE best local talent in ALL of the XWF?

Would you even WANT that distinction?

Then cut that promo, mang!

This battle royal is open to ALL. No sign-ups, no verbal agreements, no nothing. Just cut that promo in the appropriate area of THE #1 XWF brand of professional wrestling: Thursday Night Anarchy.

And...even in THIS terrible, God-awful, totes-forgettable scenario of a useless battle royal being organized and run by the XWF's Gelatinous Cube (#PleaseDon'tSueMeWizardsOfTheCoast)...keep your....

EYES

ON

ANARCHY!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-11-2022), Dolly Waters (04-11-2022), Mark Flynn (04-11-2022), Ruby (04-11-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-11-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-11-2022, 04:02 PM

Am I allowed to sign-up, Sar'?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post