Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Shit!
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2022, 10:58 PM

Buffalo, New York April 8th,2022

”Hello,Kristopher.

As the camera focuses, we see HGH is in his study inside Hays Manor.
He appears in a Navy Blue suit and his patented scarf draped around his neck. HGH walks over to the bar, and he pours himself a drink.
He smiles at the camera before walking over to his chair to begin his interview.

"I told you that I'd be seeing you soon. Did you not believe me? Wasn't it you that wanted to fight me? Well, sweetheart, you got it. Oh HGH sighs. They decided to add a third wheel to our dance. I'm sorry, how rude of me. Hello, Ash Q. Whoever you are, not that it matters.

HGH looks at the camera and smiles; he takes a sip of his drink and then places it on the stand next to the chair. Then, as the smile fades from his face, he puts his head down.

"Fuck! Another damn triple threat match. Just when I thought I passed these types of matches. Jesus, I mean Kris, how many of these matches have I competed in since my debut. I've honestly lost count. To be in a triple threat match against Kris Cruze and Ash Q., wait… has this chick even had a match? Come to think of it, legitimately, have either of these two had a real match inside of an XWF ring? Who even is that one guy you claim to have beaten Kristopher? I can't seem to find anything on this Gabe Reno you speak of, Kristopher. Was this even a real match or a figment of your imagination? Nonetheless, Tommy is going to have to do some fact-checking.

Just as HGH takes a moment to collect his thoughts, Junior runs into the study carrying a phone. As Junior hands the phone over, he whispers something into HGH's ear.
HGH leans back with a grin on his face. He nods his head and motions Junior out of the room.

"Now, I know that many of you don't like me, and you are just gunning for this returning no-name, cum guzzling gutter slut to take down HGH. Well, hit the breaks, people, because it isn't going to happen. Come on, Kristopher, how long have you been gone? Five whole years. So let me get this straight; by all means, tell me I'm wrong. This guy looks easy; let me run my little cock holster. Well, bud, bravo, you've done it. You've shown the world why you're "God's Gift." You can talk all that shit with a dick in your mouth. HGH looks at the camera and starts clapping. Now, Ashley, I don't want you to feel left out. I feel for you, just a young wrestler like myself, but you are in the crossfire between myself and Kristopher. Make no mistake about it; if you think about trying to pull a fast one, do us all a favor. Just don't do it. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't even make the trip. Just call in sick, kid. There's no shame in it."

As HGH leans forward in his chair, He looks over at the clock; he then looks over at the camera, motioning them to cut the camera off.

The scene cuts off.

Pittsburgh, PA April 9th, 2022

The camera starts rolling as HGH gets off of his private jet at the Pittsburgh International Airport.

"Where we are, boys and girls, Shittsburgh. The home of one Kristopher Cruze. There's not much here for people to see; PNC Park is home to the Pirates. They haven't won a World Series since 1979. Yikes! No wonder people here route for other baseball teams. Let's see what else is there. There's PPG Paints Arena, home to the figure skating flightless birds, the Penguins. I STAND CORRECTED when I thought there couldn't be anything gayer than you, Kristopher. There's Heinz Field, home to the mighty steel curtain. What's left of it anyway. Six Super Bowl rings, and they are still laughed at by folks all over the USA. Thank you, Tom Brady."

HGH winks at the camera.

"Now, don't get me wrong, it isn't all that bad here. They have many things to do in this happy little city. There's the Pittsburgh Zoo, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. Hell, those sites sound like so much fun."

HGH looks towards the overcast sky. HE walks towards the river, and as he stands next to the river, the wind starts to pick up. He holds his arms out as his jacket and scarf blow in the wind. He breathes in the air from a gust of wind. He puts his hands on the railing, puts his head down, and starts shaking it.

"It comes down to this. I want to assure you, Ashley and Kristopher. The HGH that will be at Savage on Saturday night is an HGH that is hungry. It's a well-known fact that victories for me have been few and far between. It may be documented that I haven't had the track record I would like; however, that is life. You see, Kristopher, you had one match five years ago, so you say. Then you disappeared without a trace. As far as I can tell, no one cared that you were gone. So one must ask. Why did you even come back? If it's because you think you can get a quick, easy win at my expense. Keep on dreaming, sweetcheeks. You aren't the first to come at me, and you won't be the last. I assure you, though, that once that bell rings in Montreal. I will be more than happy to shut that cock holster for you. You have maybe a hint about the people you are getting in the ring against on the 16th. Keep thinking you do; that's the way I like it. Keep underestimating me, do what everyone else does. When it comes back to bite you in the ass, I won't tell you I told you so, but I will be the one standing in the middle of the ring with my hand raised."

HGH is starting to get flustered just thinking about the match. Finally, he regains his composure and continues.

"Now, to our third wheel Ashley. Remember when I said call in sick? I meant it too, save yourself from being Kristopher's scapegoat. Let's face it, in this match, that's all you were ever going to be is someone's scapegoat. However, if for some reason you do show your face. In Montreal, I promise you this will not be favorable for you. The ending for you will not be what you think it will be. So take my advice and stay home to save yourself the embarrassment. Now I know you might get lost in your little head. Calling me everything under the sun, you do, you boo-boo."

HGH looks around as the lights of the city begin to turn on. He's left pondering to himself.

"What lengths are these two willing to go to win. Are they as willing to do anything as I am? Since being in this company, I have competed in many different match types. I've fought monsters, wannabe gangsters, former champions, and many other formidable opponents. While I'm here busting my ass week in and week out. These half-ass clowns come in and wanna go at me, and for what? Thinking they can get an easy win. Nope! That's not going to happen. Does it look like I'm a charity case? No, not a charity case. If these two think it will be easy, you two have another thing coming.

HGH snaps out of his thoughts. He begins to tell the camera that they are leaving the river site. While they walk away, HGH continues.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want everyone to understand. I have had my share of them when it comes to triple threat matches. However, the unfortunate truth for the two of you is this, I have only lost one of them. It doesn't matter; you two play patty cake with each other, isn't that what you ladies do anyway. Hell, do each other's makeup. Make each other look good for the match. When I'm done with you two, sucking dicks won't be the only thing you two bitches have in common. The two of you will have to live with the fact that you lost to HGH."

HGH gets into a limo bound for the airport.

"April 16th,2022, Savage will be the night the two of you will never forget. I will see you two in Montreal. Come hell or high water. It will be one for the record books. When HGH beats Kris Cruze and Ash Q., I'll see you two in Montreal."

HGH blows the camera a kiss as the screen fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like HGH's post:
Kris Cruze (04-09-2022), Raion Kido (04-09-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-10-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-09-2022)