Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Getting Started
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-07-2022, 06:07 PM

Entertainment Tonight was doing an interview with Ring Master as he arrives at the studio. They take him back and do make-up before he is taken to a huge conference room with cameras and he took a seat. One of the producers of the show appear sitting in front of him as the camera begins to roll.

Producer: Thank you for joining us today. Ring Master, everyone saw you dominate at March Madness. It was like Rampage was invisible and apparently, that did not sit well with the big guy. You challenged him on Savage what is the reasoning behind that?

Ring Master: Sweetheart Ring Master loves surprises. I enjoy the shock factor and the look on the fan's faces when they get the unexpected result. March Madness was supposed to be my moment. It was supposed to be the beginning of an era the moment I walked down that ramp. Rampage ruined it though. I might have dominated the match but his attitude was crap. His ego needs to be put in check and out of commission. You see that is just one of the reasons I challenged him dear. Rampage is one of those guys that thinks being big and bad will get you far but when you have no talent what good are the other aspects? I came to March Madness to save Rampage from the biggest humiliation of his career and the jerk did not even give me a thank you. Instead, he gave me the cold shoulder and rolled out of the arena before we could talk. It's my fault for thinking I could bring out the best in him but challenging him on Savage, it will give me a moment. This moment will involve giving him a huge reality check and the biggest beatdown of his short career. You heard the words he spoke he knows how much of a legend I am and Rampage wants to be the legend killer but that's not going to happen. The legendary Ring Master is going to start working his way toward the top by taking out the biggest athlete in the building if that's what you want to call him.

Producer: Those are powerful words from an XWF rookie. Most of the roster does not understand what makes you legendary. How do you plan to show them on Savage?

Ring Master: There are always going to be people who doubt you. There will be folks in this business that never believe anything you say. It's a matter of opinion and that's fine but you see on Saturday Night Savage the world will know that I have arrived. Hell, some already think I'm crazy for calling him out and getting in the ring with the former Television champion. That is what a leader of the community does. That is what a leader in this business does by doing the unexpected so others don't have to. I am not doing this to impress anyone but believe me that this match will get the attention of a certain someone. This is not going to be a great night for anyone because XWF is on notice that I will not stop until I achieve the ultimate goal in this business.

Producer: What can the XWF faithful expect from you or what do you need from them in this match-up against Rampage?

Ring Master: You know the fanatics of this company is what drove me to be here. It made me shiver to know the energy they give off and honestly the talent level is the absolute best. I could have chosen Action Wrestling and it believe me it was close but the deciding factor was the fans and talent level were too much to pass up. The fans are going to determine how much I do against Rampage. If they cheer and command me to slam him guess what I have to do. They are going to enjoy what I have in store for them I don't question that at all. In regards to what the fans can expect from me is simple. XWF has a lot of leaders who seem to come and go over time. I am here to stay because if I leave it's like I let them down and I refuse to let them feel that way. The wrestling world is losing heroes it is being overrun by villains and Ring Master is here to change that. Rampage is by far the biggest bully one could face. I've been there and survived. I know his claims of people being scared of him are false. I fear no one and soon enough Rampage will see that first hand. No matter what he does to me I am not going to let it break me.

Producer: You are a fierce competitor no doubt about it. I have one question left for you. We have spent this time speaking about your opponent. However, I want to know more about you. It seems like you are very competitive and a performer who shows up when called upon. However, at the same time you give off this secretive cloud around you is that by design?

Ring Master: I appreciate you seeing the competitor within. You're correct in saying I am fierce and March Madness was only the beginning. Rampage has a running headbutt waiting to crack his damn skull and knock some sense into him. I try my best to not have any secrets. It is vital for my success to be open and honest with everyone. My grandparents taught me that respect and being transparent will get you far in life and who can argue with grandma right? I am going to let my actions back up what was said by me tonight. If by chance Rampage beats me, I will be the better man and give him credit but I don't see that happening because he does not have the "IT" factor. I thank you for the time but I need to get going I'm sure you understand.

Producer: Of course, it's been a pleasure.

Ring Master nods shaking hands to everyone in the room as he walks out of camera view and the scene fades as we hear a door shut.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ring Master's post:
Dolly Waters (04-07-2022), Unknown Soldier (04-07-2022)