Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh for gods sake, another week to wait.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-06-2022, 08:47 PM

Raab shakes his head because he wasn't getting the one opponent in the tournament he wanted to face the most out of everyone in wrestling. He had to wait to finish another match for it to happen. It was the only reason why Markus was doing the tournament in the first place, knowing he would never reject the opponent in the tournament he wanted the most. Still out in the streets, pouring green slime all over the alleyway because it was Lord Raab's way of doing things. Although the comments his opponent made about Cashe. Although he hates his guts, Raab had to sigh heavily with Henry holding the camera.

Lord Raab: "Are you fucking kidding me, Dolly Waters? Did I watch a video of you claiming that Jason Cashe is a rookie? What wrestling over thirteen years have you been watching? Sure he's new to XWF; as much as I hate that guy, and he damn well knows I do after the hell we've put each other through, even I'm not stupid to not do a lack of research on the legacy Jason Cashe left in the ring. He's a guy who would destroy you because you're more of a rookie than he is in the wrestling business. My god, here I am defending someone who's been the only reason why I continued with this shitfest tournament that chicken shit Sarah arranged for all of us to take part in."

At this point, Raab didn't know who he hated more between Jason Cashe and Sarah Lacklan. Most likely, Sarah because of her treatment of Markus's twin brother. Markus yelled throughout all of that while addressing Dolly. Because she hadn't really said much about her opponents lately, it was hard for Lord Raab to come up with material. Losses weren't something he could talk about, so he decided to leave that subject altogether. Raab started to get the green matches ready.

Lord Raab: "What I can respect is unlike HGH, you don't give a damn about money and never liked it. Glad to hear another wrestler who would do this sport for free and see money as something completely meaningless. Remarkably, we have that in common. But the difference is I'm not allowed to touch the money Henry takes care of because if he were to hand me money, I would burn the money in flames. After all, I have no use for it. I don't even live in a proper apartment or home because I don't need to live in a luxury style home. I live in a home that's near enough broken but well built because that's the lifestyle I prefer to live in."

Although Raab was still bothered by the comments about his greatest professional wrestling rival, he started lighting up green matches. He dropped the green matches in the barrels to start going up in flames, embracing them.

Lord Raab: "But luckily, Jason Cashe taught you not to underestimate him and since when twitter, the cancer of professional wrestling because it is and has no purpose to the wrestling business, is relevant to the discussion? Who gives a fuck what the guy does on it? I mean, I barely said a damn positive thing about you because ever since you last put an effort in your match against Jim Caedus, apart from mentioning false information about Jason Cashe, you haven't said a damn thing about anyone. You haven't even mentioned why you're in this tournament and what it means to you. You didn't even say your first opponent's name or address them at all, and that's disrespectful as fuck, especially coming from miss expert on XWF Dolly Waters."

Raab started laughing because he couldn't take her seriously, not after her effort against Jim. He wasn't happy.

Lord Raab: "Unlike all people in this tournament, I have no friends to talk to because I don't need them. I don't need friends to encourage me to win matches because I came for a fight; busting people wide open with violence is the goal this green disease has. Most people don't know that you can come out strongly after a loss, but I do because I fucking deliver every single bi-weekly. I use hardcore weapons every bi-weekly in all of my matches because, god forbid listening to that weak bitch Sarah Lacklan, the biggest HGH's ass kisser on planet earth. She'll kiss your ass too because she doesn't like me after I ended her shit wrestling career."

Raab's goal, unless his opponent was Jason Cashe was never to win matches; he didn't care for wins and losses, he wanted to beat the hell out of everyone in his way, and nothing was going to stop him from doing so.

Lord Raab: "I will force you to say my name and mention me. I will force you to hate my fucking guts and say all the shit in the world about me. I want you at your best, not your shit efforts against Cashe and Boots Lichter. After you, those two opponents are the only ones left in my way. I will give you a beating you won't forget because The Green Disease expects you to come out swinging towards me and beat me down. I want that, and you know damn well you do as well. If not, I'll happily pretend I get excited over a win against someone who only puts effort against Jim. Since you've provided me nothing else to talk about with you, that's all I have to say."

Lord Raab walked away as Henry put the green flames out with a fire extinguisher before the camera went black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2022), Dolly Waters (04-06-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-07-2022)