Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First True Test
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-06-2022, 12:02 PM

Cashe paces from left to right outside on the back balcony of Josslynn's Malibu Apartment. "Hold up.." A phone to his ear. He wants to be hands free so he could roll a blunt, Cashe sat down at a table, hitting a button on the phone. "You're on Speaker.."

As the voice on the other end breaks through in audio, you instantly recognize the voice. It was Chris Page. "So when did you two last talk?"

"Hawaii." Cashe responds before he begins to tongue kiss the blunt wrap. It was a romantical procedure. "Yeah, Hawaii at Madness."

"I'll give him a call. Did you want to get together to work on a tactic? LSM and LA Reina are nothing to half ass."

"Tactics?"

"Yeah. Game plan." Page used another word as if Cashe didn't understand Tactics.

"That's easy.. Don't let the newly crowned Anarchy Champion slap a Submission on me. Punch in face, drop on head and or neck. The game plan is typically the same. I just have volumes to it when I need to adapt to someone. As long as the 'King' does his part, we'll be aight…"

Cashe had said King like he was mimicking Elvis. "Maybe I should join you at ringside during your match with Centurion?" Page asks and it was a fair suggestion. Chris Page has flipped the bill for travel and lodging for Cashe since he was offered a spot with CCPE Management.

"Nah man. I got Centurion, win or lose. Plump Pigeon has got to be something I do on my own." He tried to sound appreciative of the offer. "Come Main Event though, we might need you down there.." Adding. "Didn't Elijah go to sleep last time he was in there with LSM?"

"It was a minor setback." Page says with confidence.

"I'ma tell you now. My sub defense is a thumb to the eye. I might purple nurple or squeeze some balls.. So if this bitch does lock in? Distract the referee somehow."

Both Cashe and Page laughed. There was no sarcasm behind the comments but the concept is something to laugh about. "That can be arranged.."

"Elijah could have used that at March Madness. I'm sure he will be aching to get some redemption. I know I'm prepared to go two of two!"

"That's good! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!" There was an excitement in Page's voice. Cashe sparking the blunt, pulls in some deep lungs open hits. "So.." There was a pause before Chris asked the question he has wanted an official answer from for a while now.

"Any time frame on your answer for CCPE?"

Coughing, Cashe hacks up and spits. "You alright?" Page asks, sounding concerned.

"Yeah, what are you doing next Anarchy?"

You could hear a slight gasp from Chris Page's side of the phone call. "Really?"

"Yeah, let's make it official. Call Elijah, let's make sure he's ready for this Anarchy.."

"I will! This is exciting! Talk to you soon!" Page exclaims.

"Sounds good!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been over a week since the disappointment of March Madness in Tokyo, time to reflect on what went wrong and how to correct those mistakes moving forward. But now, it's time to collect myself and try to regain the momentum I had the previous four months. I'm sitting in the middle of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta, Georgia, the city hosting this week's edition of XWF Thursday Night Anarchy. I'm lounged back on a bench wearing my typical garb - baseball cap, t-shirt, jean shorts and sneakers. I don't look or feel particularly enthused, but I've gotta speak my mind about my main event tag match.

Typically, leaving me alone with just my thoughts has been a very dangerous thing in the past. But since I started my relationship with the amazing Lexi Gold, I've learned to take advantage of talking things out as soon as possible with those I trust, that way things don't fester and cause me to eventually boil over with explosive anger for no good reason. It has allowed me to come to peace with frustrations and disappointments much quicker than I had in years prior, so being here alone on a park bench to start plotting my path ahead of me in the XWF is a very peaceful process. It all begins with a main event Tag Team match against the woman who just took the Anarchy Championship from me and some friend of hers, but this match is just as much about me and my partner as it is about our opponents.

I scoot up to the edge of the bench and lean forward, resting my arms on top of my legs.

Jason Cashe, this is the premiere audition you have been looking during the last month you have seemingly been trying to prove your worth for membership in CCP Enterprises. You saved me from a backstage attack not too long ago, and I returned the favor recently with the Bing Bong Fuckboys tried taking you out with a branding iron. For weeks, you have been presenting yourself to myself and Mister Page as someone worthy enough of being brought into the fold as part of CCP Enterprises. Well this week on Anarchy, your weed-loving ass gets the premiere opportunity of a lifetime, getting to stand side-by-side with THE MAN who was running Anarchy the previous four months with an iron fist! You need to come with nothing less than your A-game from bell to bell, follow my lead and take my guidance with humility and understanding. You do all of that, it'll be an easy victory for us and Mister Page will surely continue to consider you as a future member of CCP Enterprises. But if you drop the ball even the slightest bit during our match - OH POBRECITO... I'd hate to know what might happen to you! As for our opponents, Latina Submission Machina and some chick who calls herself La Reina....

I stand up from the bench and lean in closer to the camera...

FUCK YOU!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2022), Raion Kido (04-07-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-06-2022)