Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Mercy Kiss"
Stevie McKeown Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-05-2022, 04:19 PM

I'm outta sight around the moon
But I'll be back in time for you
I know it's strange but are you big enough?.
I guess the best part of it all is that I didn’t drown.

To be fair, I knew I wasn’t ready to take on the champ. Seriously, what was I going to do? Tell them to pull me out of the match? There’s always a lesson to be learned. Consider every match a training tool, I’ve been told and so it was. Not yet ready, so here we are back at the bottom. Working my way back to the top, or perhaps even just the middle.

Ok, you know this isn't right
I'm the bark that's to your bite
But I can't wait till you see the light.

Driving.

It’s the best part of this gig. Not necessarily the roads, because there are some awful shitty roads out there. But, the scenery. The people. A few weeks ago, wouldn’t be one person who’d recognize me as I stop for something to eat, or to use the rest area. Not saying it happens alot, but I have gotten a few, “Aren’t you that guy who fell in the river?”

I guess I am that guy.

However, my last rest stop was hours ago and I’m almost to the city. Atlanta, Gee Ay. I’ve never been but Siri tells me that we’re not too far now. With the darkness falling in, I’ll be happy to get into a nice comfortable hotel.

I guess I could fly but driving makes me feel so free, you know? Flying, you’re in and then you’re out and typically in between you’re sleeping or watching the in-flight movie. I’d rather see the changing of the scenery. The large signs as you cross state lines. It’s the best feeling.

If I can travel through all fifty states… Okay, 48 states. The drive to Alaska might be a bit much and there’s no highway that’s going to take me to Hawaii. We’ll have to catch those by flight, but in all seriousness, this is the only way to travel.

I'm in and out of astral planes
The sliding doors I break the panes
I know it's strange so are you brave enough

Driving into the parking lot, Stevie grabs a duffle bag and walks into the hotel.

Stepping up to the desk, he sets his bag on the floor and announces himself. The clerk keeps looking at him, but Stevie doesn’t think anything of it as he sets his credit card down on the counter and fills out the paperwork.

Stretching as he waits for his key, he seems fairly oblivious to the clerk who seems to be looking at someone sitting in the lobby. She finishes ringing him up and slides his key to him across the counter, “Room 274,” she tells him, though a little louder than one would expect.

Does she think I’m hard of hearing?

“Um, which way?” Stevie asks.

Embarrassed, the clerk blushes, “Oh, I’m sorry. If you take the elevator up to the second floor and follow the signs. You’ll make a left and follow the hallway down and around. Just follow the signs.”

Stevie starts for the elevator, then pauses.

Should I bring my guitar in from the van?

Better safe than sorry, Stevie runs out and grabs it and then heads in. He doesn’t pay much heed to the clerk, now speaking to another woman at the desk. Stevie just walks right by and heads to the elevator.

After a nice long shower and a bite to eat, Stevie pulls up his phone and goes live on social media.

“Hey everyone.”

“I gotta big match coming up after that last one that I completely bombed, but here’s hoping that we can get back on those winning ways, am I right? I’m in Atlanta, Georgia, baby. It’s my first time. But, in a couple of days I’ll be in another triple threat match. It’s my second one in three matches for the XWF. Alex Kincaid is one of my opponents. I don’t know a lot about him but tomorrow I’m gonna see if I can do a little scouting online. Probably have to do the same with my other opponent, The Unknown Soldier. I’ve spent more time the past week or so, training in the gym than scouting. But, I hope everyone comes out and has a ‘good time’ with me and everyone else that’ll be in attendance at Centennial Olympic Park on Thursday. It’s Anarchy time! Looking forward to seeing you all there!”

He shuts down the social media and sighs. Well, that was kinda lame. It’s one thing he’s still struggling with. His persona. In the end, he knows the fans and the company want wrestlers with larger than life personalities. He’s kinda struggling with that at the moment.

Rising from his seat, he gathers up the trash from his dinner and tosses it into the very small trash can. Nope. He gathers up the trash and steps outside, setting it in the hallway. He steps back inside and the door closes, but he doesn’t get more than a few steps when there’s a knock on the door.

“Shit. They’re mad I put the trash in the hallway.”

He turns around and as he opens the door, “I’m sorry. There just wasn’t room…”

Then he stops.

“Hi Steve,” comes the female voice from the other side of the doorway.

It was as if he were punched in the chest.

“What are you doing here?” he asks.

I don't need it
I don't need your mercy kiss.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Stevie McKeown's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-06-2022), Raion Kido (04-07-2022), Theo Pryce (04-06-2022), Unknown Soldier (04-06-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-06-2022)