Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moments of Truth
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-31-2022, 11:14 PM

It would be the last day I had to be in Hawaii. Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a fan. The place is cursed as far as I have experienced and while these last three days have been great, there was still time for it all to come crashing down. "Are you going to pack?" Josslynn's voice catches my ear but it's not what draws me to her. The reflection of my own eyes in hers, I felt she was truly seeing me. Not many do.

"I already did. Yesterday." I told her. She gave me a grin that pouted her lips as her head turned slightly sideways.

"We're good right?" She grabbed my knees, squeezed a bit as she pulled herself onto my lap. "You're not still worried about some curse are you?"

"Maybe. We haven't left the Islands yet.." I tried to smile, I just didn't trust it. How I felt about her or being in Hawaii. "I'm glad we came here though."

"Are you?" She leaned in and I felt the softness of her lips against mine. "You're not getting rid of me because of some stupid curse.. You know that don't you?"

"That's the plan, I kind of like you.." I told her. I took pride in being as calm as they come in most situations. My Chill Stays Still but she was surely becoming a weak spot. She tugged on my beard. "Ow! What was that for?" I blurted out as my fingers scratched the sore section.

"Kind of? Just Like?! What am I, a twitter button?" I couldn't help myself, it really just blurted out.

"I do enjoy smashing that Like.."

I gave her outside thighs a squeeze. I saw her reach back and I saw her open palm was coming at my face in slow motion. She slapped me.

SMACK!

========

"How is your leg? Ankle. Whatever it was that gave you an excuse leading into your Championship loss in UGWC? I'm not asking because I will pick at the low hanging fruit. I don't care about you quitting one company after losing the belt just to join another. That's over there, this is here. Here I care.

You came up short at March Madness 4 as well though. What's going on Cent? You falling off again so shortly after you made this comeback? You'll have to forgive me if you're doing something noteworthy up north.

I don't watch Fight.

None of that matters. Not you losing at the PPV here, there, or anywhere else that you take on gigs. What counts is what you'll do right here! Plump Pigeon. Atlanta, Gee Aaye where I was born! I might not visit my Momma but I can assure you Centurion. I will be there to put on a show! Twice in one night!

Back to back, open the show and close it or with a bathroom break between the matches, placement doesn't matter. I will be around an arena of people screaming my name like I'm giving them the O Face!

So I ask again.. How is the leg? How well are you holding up after this losing streak you've found yourself on? Will I be number three in your consecutive losses? How many losses does it take to get you thinking about retirement again? No worries bruh, I don't need to poke at you having excuses for losses before matches take place.

'Ouch my ankle!'

I don't need to bring up you contemplating your place in this business not that long ago.

I'm just concerned..

Concerned that in this tournament I will have to wait for Lichter to get a fucking challenge. Will your excuses lay down with you as you fall to your back or will you be ten toes pressed to the canvas as you stand in front of me and do what the fuck we do in this business? Those are questions only you can answer, I've got to play the waiting game to find out.."

========

"Hey you.." She said as if we just ran into each other. With all of our bags already packed in the cab downstairs. She stood near the doorway.

"Hey yourself!"

"We're not forgetting anything right?" I glanced over to the one thing still in the room with us. Her hairless cat, Winston. A gift I had given her a few years ago. I don't think he likes me. "Yeah right, I won't forget my baby!"

"I didn't even say anything!"

"Uh huh.. You know you love him!"

"I do like your hairless cat, you are correct." The sarcasm in my voice was matched with a grin across my face.

"Just like again huh?" Before leaving the room, she looks back at me. "Meet me downstairs.. If you'd like to leave."

Leaving me alone in the room with my thoughts. I'm a wrestler and in these moments my thoughts often travel to matches and opponents.

========

You have to understand Centurion. This is an important match for me. I've done plenty in this sport but IN this company, you are one of THE names. One of the most winning wrestlers in XWF's History! I could run down titles and people you have beaten or rewards won but that was then. This is now. This is a point where I can be one of those numbers in your L column. I can push you that much closer to 100 losses inside of an XWF ring. That's a small victory, I strive for those.

I collect those like currency because it leads to the growth of a bigger victory. In this case, it will be the Winner of Block L. Someone tell Sarah Lacklan, it's going to be MR. Plump Pigeon here shortly!

Sounded cooler in my head.."

========

Time to go. To the next city, the next event. That was the job description but I get to go home!

Goodbye Curse.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-01-2022), Raion Kido (04-01-2022), Theo Pryce (04-01-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-31-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-01-2022)